Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls (5807 Views)

Guys share your experience with online olosho girls / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by lascos912(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
olosho hard to Bleep
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Stone03: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
federal9:

I don't masturbate. If that's what you do, I would advise you to stop. That you do it doesn't mean every other person does it.

Note: Not all students are noisemakers in the classroom. Some are gentle, while others noise the class.

Don't mind the idiot. He thinks everyone is as weak as he is

2 Likes

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by CrownOfClay724: 1:48am On Nov 29, 2021
Omo.

Premium tales be flying here.
Where Una dey see this mind sha?

1 Like

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Exkandayee(m): 5:34am On Nov 29, 2021
Ocholu:

You had premium enjoyments oh! Choi!. But ehn, you go suck pvssy wey you no know? Shey e no better those hefty men jam you than to chook mouth inside there?
Lolz omo I even ffucck raw,ma guy do you know there are kinda ladies you see, you'll forget condoms and lick their pussy, she's fuuckin neat down there likewise me,I know deadly diseases no deh show for face,she saw how fresh i am and thought same ,,,but after everything,the next day,I went straight to F.m.c owerri for p.r.e.p..uptill now.she blocked my contact, probably she noticed I knew what's going on in that hotel...is good to have sex with someone that fancies you, she'll give you her all and Bleep fa hell outta you ma niqqqa
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 29, 2021
Exkandayee:

Lolz omo I even ffucck raw,ma guy do you know there are kinda ladies you see, you'll forget condoms and lick their pussy, she's fuuckin neat down there likewise me,I know deadly diseases no deh show for face,she saw how fresh i am and thought same ,,,but after everything,the next day,I went straight to F.m.c owerri for p.r.e.p..uptill now.she blocked my contact, probably she noticed I knew what's going on in that hotel...is good to have sex with someone that fancies you, she'll give you her all and Bleep fa hell outta you ma niqqqa

The hotel no get name, mention the street at least

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Hizzojay(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2021
shawnfamous:
U dedicate a section to the most high? As big as God? God owns everything

Meanwhile I thought I was gonna learn something

Oga, you are just an inconsistent and confused hypocrite. You think say you dey do yourself? Your village people don use your brain for peppersoup.

1 Like

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Ocholu: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Stone03:

Don't mind the idiot. He thinks everyone is as weak as he is

You're very stupid! Nincompoop.
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by shawnfamous(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Hizzojay:

Oga, you are just an inconsistent and confused hypocrite. You think say you dey do yourself? Your village people don use your brain for peppersoup.
okay
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=Exkandayee post=108032578][/quote]

Why is it that when people experience something like this, they don't like to escalate the matter? As you dodge am, another person fit fall in, what if na someone related to you?

When you escalate it, you do a lot of good. Firstly the hotel gets into trouble, the evil doers get tracked, a lot of future victims get saved. People also become more aware.

This our attitude makes evil to get perpetuated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by usedcardealerph(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Ocholu:

You had premium enjoyments oh! Choi!. But ehn, you go suck pvssy wey you no know? Shey e no better those hefty men jam you than to chook mouth inside there?

Na wa...na wetin I wan respond. Which kain foolish risk be that. I wonder how a grown a$$ man go risk hm life that way because of sexy breast & buttocks u wan press. Person wey hm no know. #jonsin
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by usedcardealerph(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Exkandayee:
My brother one happened to me last I swear to God here in owerri, I'm a tall guy with muscles kinda sexy though,so I went to check on a gym house in the biggest hotel,omo as I just enter,I met a lady with big boobs and ass, she's beautiful though,she said hi handsome, for my mind I don bang this one,omo we started talking,she asked if I lodged here ,I said no,I asked she said yes 5th floor,naso I jokingly say I go like be with you tonight since you are on a vacation here,she smiled,I asked her digits,she gemme,we hugged and she Left,then I Waka go the gym area asked them the price,...

Omo I reach home around 8pm waited till 10pm called her,she said she was looking for me at the gym, that she thought I came to gym,I said no just tryna enquire,naso I asked her if she dey alone make I show jokingly,omo to my greatest surprised she said yes,omo I ran to the shower, dressed up arrived and called her ,she gave me room number on 5th floor,I enter room,omo sk full there,She open fridge bring wine I smoke and drink, immediately we started kissing just like that oooh swear to God,kpam kpam I touched her pussy,she's dripping wet,naso she suck my dick asked me to eat her pussy,I obliged,omo I swear we enjoyed the sex, after I cum, someone start knocking on the door around 12am,I asked her what's wrong she said she don't know, immediately my instinct keep telling me something is wrong, this hotel is best in owerri,naso I started deh wear my clothes,she said what are you doing that I should sleep is late that I'm really sweet tonight,I said no wahala, the person keep knocking,I told her I want to go to the bar downstairs,she said no please stay with me,she Waka go straight to the door,knock once and come back,I waited for 10 minutes no sound again,I became more uncomfortable,I told her I want to go home,she was like petting,I stand up immediately went to the door,she followed me and opened the door,as stepped out,I saw 4 hefty men coming out from the lifter and went straight to that Same door,omo naso I enter lifter go down stairs, enter my ride go house,if no b say I b system guy weh dey observe any place weh I enter,I swear to God,by now my missing paper will all around owerri,naso I reach house call her number,she don block,alot of things do happen in hotels that people don't know,

You be legitimate fool for puting your mouth in a cat you know nothing about. Na people like you dem dey use do rituals. And I strongly believe your mouth won't remain the same days after. You get luck
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Exkandayee(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
usedcardealerph:

You be legitimate fool for puting your mouth in a cat you know nothing about. Na people like you dem dey use do rituals. And I strongly believe your mouth won't remain the same days after. You get luck
My brother, you need to call me fool again and again,I deserve it,the lady is nurse,I think they use her to get guys, I'm even afraid of my sperm, because I cum inside her,omo fear still deh catch, make she no use my sperm do whatever they are doing, thanks for the fool,I really deserve it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / See How I Seduced My Neighbor Uncle / What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.