Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony (33920 Views)

Ballon D’or: Messi Doesn’t Deserve 2021 Award - Muller / Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Teeklef(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Go collect it from Messi.

Like your opinion is some form of fact!

You really think highly of yourself.

Messi is miles ahead of Pendu, the tap-in merchant.
You had better use your time for something meaningful instead of banting words with that guy.

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Baselm: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Oh , but its a dead copa of 6 games that should be a criteria
No single competition should form the basis, rather the overall performance of a player in all competitions over the course of a season.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Teeklef:

You had better use your time for something meaningful instead of banting words with that guy.
I only wanted to add to the Messi-inflicted pains he is experiencing.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by mujibson(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Please have they started the ceremony and Which DStv channel is showing please?
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Kingcalls: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Baselm:

No single competition should form the basis, rather the overall performance of a player in all competitions over the course of a season.

Then Lewandowski deserves it.... messi and modric are the only 2 players that still won balon dor despite being disgraced out ... 2010 messi lost 4.0 to Germany in world cup quarter final without Scoring a single goal in that world cup , but still won it, 2019 messi gets thumped by Liverpool 4.0, got a red card in the copa , had only one goal ( penalty)in the copa , he still won it... 2021, thumped by psg 5.2 , 4 out of his 5 goals in champions league were penalties...la liga player of the year went to oblak , barca finished 3rd ....but they say he deserves it for winning copa America despite ghosting in the semis and final ....this is meant to be for Lewandowski
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Teeklef(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

I only wanted to add to the Messi-inflicted pains he is experiencing.
Lol � � �

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by McCoy9067(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=superintendents post=108042323]if e pain you,

you are free to kill yourself..

;Dif e pain you,

you are free to kill yourself..

E choke
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Yhungsarm(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Then Lewandowski deserves it.... messi and modric are the only 2 players that still won balon dor despite being disgraced out ... 2010 messi lost 4.0 to Germany in world cup quarter final without Scoring a single goal in that world cup , but still won it, 2019 messi gets thumped by Liverpool 4.0, got a red card in the copa , had only one goal ( penalty)in the copa , he still won it... 2021, thumped by psg 5.2 , 4 out of his 5 goals in champions league were penalties...la liga player of the year went to oblak , barca finished 3rd ....but they say he deserves it for winning copa America despite ghosting in the semis and final ....this is meant to be for Lewandowski
God bless this user, iniesta or Xavi deserved the Award in 2010 due to their World Cup heroic but it went to Messi While Ronaldo's own was given to Modric in 2018 for the same World cup heroic. Hypocrisy at it peak

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Fashionista01(f): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
FIFApresident1:
I so much love Lionel Messi.
Me too.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 30, 2021
oyatainer:

Na you get that headache oooo. Messi is giving me joy and giving some people something. It's good to choose your goats wisely oooo

You mean your perfect God called Messi is giving you joy....

Well, I don't think I have committed any sin against your God ......

Actually, I don't have any God.....

Life doesn't make sense to me....

So, nobody should be worshipped by me...

Nobody should worship me too....
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by peppermint7(m): 1:51am On Nov 30, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

You mean your perfect God called Messi is giving you joy....

Well, I don't think I have committed any sin against your God ......

Actually, I don't have any God.....

Life doesn't make sense to me....

So, nobody should be worshipped by me...

Nobody should worship me too....

Mtcheww
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by ofiko123(m): 2:35am On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations to cristiano ronaldo..
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Mosopzy23: 4:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

All these won't change anything. It's like you are really obsessed with Messi. Just congratulate him and move on.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Mosopzy23: 4:34am On Nov 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

Just saw the part where you mentioned that Messi failed to score in the semi fiinal and final. Ok, so you're implying that his his brilliant run in the Copa should be overlooked cos he didn't get any goal in the finals, honestly,that's ridiculous. He's not the only one in the team and besides semi final and final doesn't make a whole tournament, so y ignore the other parts.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Kingcalls: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2021
Mosopzy23:

Just saw the part where you mentioned that Messi failed to score in the semi fiinal and final. Ok, so you're implying that his his brilliant run in the Copa should be overlooked cos he didn't get any goal in the finals, honestly,that's ridiculous. He's not the only one in the team and besides semi final and final doesn't make a whole tournament, so y ignore the other parts.

Messi dint even deserve the best player of that tournament ...his goals and assists came against Bolivia and Ecuador....he was anonymous in the semis and final when they played bigger teams... lets be fair here... Argentina wud have still won the copa without him...without Messi they wud hv still beaten Bolivia Uruguay ( they have really lost form) and Ecuador... Colombia and Brazil, he did nothing...they keep on saying he dragged dead barca , dint Ronaldo drag dead juve ?? What did messi do last season that Ronaldo dint do... the Euros is a step less than the World cup ...messi won it the last time despite performing poorly in the copa ... they used his club performance, so y not do the same for Lewandowski....besides, balon dor is for 2021abd he has been poor since beginning of the season....

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Mosopzy23: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi dint even deserve the best player of that tournament ...his goals and assists came against Bolivia and Ecuador....he was anonymous in the semis and final when they played bigger teams... lets be fair here... Argentina wud have still won the copa without him...without Messi they wud hv still beaten Bolivia Uruguay ( they have really lost form) and Ecuador... Colombia and Brazil, he did nothing...they keep on saying he dragged dead barca , dint Ronaldo drag dead juve ?? What did messi do last season that Ronaldo dint do... the Euros is a step less than the World cup ...messi won it the last time despite performing poorly in the copa ... they used his club performance, so y not do the same for Lewandowski....besides, balon dor is for 2021abd he has been poor since beginning of the season....

I can see you are a fantatic Cr7 supporter. Buh u need to put sentiments apart when analysing the duo. Even as I as Messi fan wasn't really enthusiastic about Messi winning his 7th Ballondor.
1st, it's going to cause the Goat debate to lose its flavour as Messi is clearly in d lead , 2nd Messi might not be committed as before again having won all.
To address your claim where u said Messi doesn't deserve copa's MVP and Argentina would have won without him. Well I'm not going to engage you on that, cos you're being sentimental, if not you wouldn't think of any other player that deserves it more than Messi. .
Now on club achievement, Ronaldo and Messi were really abysmal in d last campaign, but was gave Messi edge over Ronaldo was his Copa America win, and that Copa was also enough for him to win the Ballondor.
Had Messi not won, he would at best only make the top 5.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Kingcalls: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2021
Mosopzy23:

I can see you are a fantatic Cr7 supporter. Buh u need to put sentiments apart when analysing the duo. Even as I as Messi fan wasn't really enthusiastic about Messi winning his 7th Ballondor.
1st, it's going to cause the Goat debate to lose its flavour as Messi is clearly in d lead , 2nd Messi might not be committed as before again having won all.
To address your claim where u said Messi doesn't deserve copa's MVP and Argentina would have won without him. Well I'm not going to engage you on that, cos you're being sentimental, if not you wouldn't think of any other player that deserves it more than Messi. .
Now on club achievement, Ronaldo and Messi were really abysmal in d last campaign, but was gave Messi edge over Ronaldo was his Copa America win, and that Copa was also enough for him to win the Ballondor.
Had Messi not won, he would at best only make the top 5.

And since when did copa become a definite factor for copa?? If so , then mahrez has a case for 2019 cos he won the league and afcon .... and he was very instrumental in city winning both, guess what?? He dint even make top 10 ... Alison won copa in 2019 and champions league, lost the league by 1 point, te highest point Liverpool have ever have in Premier league history with over 90 points .... he wasn't even nominated...

Talking about the goat stuff, even if he wins it 10 times , that will still not determine cos if so , then we can say modric is better than iniesta and xavi... as long as Ronaldo has 5 champions league titles with different clubs, more goals and the Euros thst certainly dwarfs the copa , he will remain the better of the 2... Pele and maradona never won 1 but they are remembered as the greatest... even cruyff and platini that both won 3 , are not celebrated as maradona and Pele, thats cos people will always remember records and titles ahead of awards ....
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Mosopzy23: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

And since when did copa become a definite factor for copa?? If so , then mahrez has a case for 2019 cos he won the league and afcon .... and he was very instrumental in city winning both, guess what?? He dint even make top 10 ... Alison won copa in 2019 and champions league, lost the league by 1 point, te highest point Liverpool have ever have in Premier league history with over 90 points .... he wasn't even nominated...

Talking about the goat stuff, even if he wins it 10 times , that will still not determine cos if so , then we can say modric is better than iniesta and xavi... as long as Ronaldo has 5 champions league titles with different clubs, more goals and the Euros thst certainly dwarfs the copa , he will remain the better of the 2... Pele and maradona never won 1 but they are remembered as the greatest... even cruyff and platini that both won 3 , are not celebrated as maradona and Pele, thats cos people will always remember records and titles ahead of awards ....

I'm tired of the backforth jare. You are free to make your own criteria for choosing greatest. All I know is anytime the Goat debate is being brought up, the player with the most Ballondor will always pop up first.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Kingcalls: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Mosopzy23:

I'm tired of the backforth jare. You are free to make your own criteria for choosing greatest. All I know is anytime the Goat debate is being brought up, the player with the most Ballondor will always pop up first.

It never popped when when discussing maradona and pele
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Mosopzy23: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

It will now .
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Baselm: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

Okay, tell me how Lewandowski deserves to win it. Provide the argument
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Baselm: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

In their era, non European players were not considered for the award. Until 1995, it was basically the European footballer of the year Award.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
oyatainer:

Football is not a war. Before Ronaldo fans brought about traveling footballer as parameter for greatness, fans and football used to cherish player with loyalty to a team. Greats are great because of loyalty not because they can travel. If moving around is a parameter, Zlatan would have won more. Ferguson is a great coach not because of traveling but because he was successful in United alone.

Besides, Messi has done it in different level. For example, I didn't know Messi in Barcelona but Argentina junior world cup. He did it in Olympics and now senior team. Ronaldo is good, why didn't he win all these?

after 3-4 clubs, did wenger not finish his career in arsenal?1996 to 2018,for 22 years How many champions league cup did he win?how many did guardiola win? Yet they said messi performed better because he played only in barcelona through most of his career?why didn't wenger win a champions league through out his stay at arsenal? Bro save your energy you dey try as you dey respond to these losers sef I no get that time because they no wortham
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Numerouno94(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Boss how fr. @ Ojeemah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babatunde Michael Buys 2 Range Rovers For His Wife And Himself / Samantha Cerio: Gymnast Breaks Her Legs During Competition (Photos) / Leaked Tape: Perez Calls Ronaldo "An Idiot", Mourinho "An Abnormal"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.