Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony (33860 Views)

Ballon D’or: Messi Doesn’t Deserve 2021 Award - Muller / Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by emae009(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Masterito:
Your God I guess. Balloon Di or is giving through voting. Popularity has an influence on the award. I think Lewa deserves this year's award in all fairness bit he lack good media coverage.

he lack good media coverage? lol.. If you don't know something, it better to check it out first. Someone that all the major news media were promoting left right and center is the person you say lacks media coverage. The Bundesliga official page promotes Lewandowski every third post.
what are you talking about sef.
Ballon d'Or is not about goals, they even say it on their official page but e dey hard una to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by OJEEMAH(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
biddostandard:
that's what I want ,bro I go like swim inside those penaldog tears
pity them na grin grin grin
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Masterito(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Well you may never understand what I mean.
emae009:

he lack good media coverage? lol.. If you don't know something, it better to check it out first. Someone that all the major news media were promoting left right and center is the person you say lacks media coverage. The Bundesliga official page promotes Lewandowski every third post.
what are you talking about sef.
Ballon d'Or is not about goals, they even say it on their official page but e dey hard una to see.

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by JooEeL(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Asour:

Besides the fact that the results are based on a vote, A case can be made that in 2018, Messi won EVERYTHING Lewandowski won this year BUT because it was a World cup year, Messi was relegated to a laughable 5th.
You probably said nothing then.

This year while not being a world cup year, IS a year of 2 solid International tournaments. Some would say 3 even. Lewandowski (a great player) failed in the 2 relevant to him & so like Messi (in 2018) CAN be relegated as the voters please.

May the voted win!

Gbuam!
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by emae009(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Masterito:
Well you may never understand what I mean.

well because what you mean doesn't make sense in any way.

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by iluvdonjazzy: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
If They don't give that Award to Lewandowski, then it's a BIG cheat!
I dey tell you...
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by yinkeys(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Something is going on.
Messi doesn’t deserve it
In fact he didn’t earn it
This is fifa politics if you ask me
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
anigbajumo:

Nonsensical Nonsense, u are using last year performance to judge this year award Where be your village for Naaija…Not only Lewy but dehwhy. Most of u go drink sniper tonight.

It's alright! D sniper kill you there!
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Moreign001(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/28/ballon-dor-2021-patrice-evra-confirms-winner-of-award-this-year/

Messi Deserve The Award Ahead Of Lewy.

2020 was for Lewy but missed it due to the pandemic. (And that shouldn't bring the compensation thing because it was no body's fault. Maybe if he's been compensate, then 2022 will be made to compensate the 2021 deserve winner, and so on).

It's an individual award; Lewy is a natural striker and he did just that in scoring goals. People gave him those assist. So if you are giving Lewy for scoring just goals then midfielders, defenders, and Gk will never win it.
Messi is not a striker, both he got most goal in Laliga and Copa America. He also got most assist in both competition.
He has the most Chance Created, most free kicks scored, and even most Man of the Match in Laliga and Copa America.

What else do you want?

It's only sentiment and the C. Ronaldo fan shit that will make any one to say Lewy deserve this ahead of Messi.
So tomorrow, if Mbappe, Haaland or Benzema scores 80 goals he should be awarded, how about the midfielder who racked up massive assist? How about that defender and Gk keeping those clean sheets?

Barca was awful last season, but Messi still stood out!
Tell me what Lewy did if it's not just the goals, and if you mention trophy, that's collective.

It's funny when people call Jorgi, was he more outstanding than Kante, Mendy, Rudiga,and even Timo in their journey in winning the Cl?
In Italy, was he more outstanding in the competition than Mbappe? Even in Italy team the Gk Donna did better than Jorgi in the tournament.
In as much as Jorgi was in those team that won trophies, he was not an effective player!

In summary without being sentimental;
Messi was highest goal scorer in Laliga and Copa America.
Messi got the most Assist in Laliga And Copa America.
Messi Created Most chances in Laliga And Copa America.
Messi got most Man Of The Match in Laliga and Copa America.
Messi Scored most free kicks in Laliga.
Messi Was the Best Player in Laliga And Copa America.

So tell me, why does Lewy deserve it if only you're not being Bias because of your GOAT, so that the gap won't 7 to 5.
You just heard Lewy score goals and you're like wowww... In Bundesliga wey goals dey pour like Water, Haaland scoring too, Sancho was scoring too until he came to Man United.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by OfficialAPCNig: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
If Jorginho is not winning it, Messi should take it.

Nothing special about Bundeslig. Werner, Sacho, and even Bathshuyai all scored for fun there.

Scoring goals in Bundesliga is not enough to win the Ballon D'or only Ronaldo fans are indulging in this show of shame.

Congrat Messi for putting an end to the GOAT debate.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by OJEEMAH(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Someone is thinking!
Meaning RUUD VANIELSTEROY should have also won Ballon D'Or..
People don't know many things come into play.
People have forgotten how BRAZIL used to trash Argentina. But now the reverse is the case since emergence of Messi.
CR7 is busy confronting Luxembourg, Latvia, Armenia, Malta. These things count too
Lewa, couldn't make it to the world Cup.
Meanwhile, MESSI is confronting Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Ecuador, back to back.

For me, I think Lewandowski is just prolific.
We saw his type in players like Shevchenko, Ruud vanielsteroy, Inzaghi, and many more.
[b]Can we truly beat our chest and say CR7 & Lewandowski are better than Messi?
[/b]
I would have hated MESSI for what ARGENTINES did to Blacks but I don't think that way.
I like the Truth.
You finish talk here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by DesChyko: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

baba...save e tears till dis evening wen uefa go make am official

'France Football magazine.'

Jorginho won the UEFA award.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by OJEEMAH(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Moreign001:

2020 was for Lewy but missed it due to the pandemic. (And that shouldn't bring the compensation thing because it was no body's fault. Maybe if he's been compensate, then 2022 will be made to compensate the 2021 deserve winner, and so on).

It's an individual award; Lewy is a natural striker and he did just that in scoring goals. People gave him those assist. So if you are giving Lewy for scoring just goals then midfielders, defenders, and Gk will never win it.
Messi is not a striker, both he got most goal in Laliga and Copa America. He also got most assist in both competition.
He has the most Chance Created, most free kicks scored, and even most Man of the Match in Laliga and Copa America.

What else do you want?

It's only sentiment and the C. Ronaldo fan shit that will make any one to say Lewy deserve this ahead of Messi.
So tomorrow, if Mbappe, Haaland or Benzema scores 80 goals he should be awarded, how about the midfielder who racked up massive assist? How about that defender and Gk keeping those clean sheets?

Tell me what Lewy did if it's not just the goals, and if you mention trophy, that's collective.

It's funny when people call Jorgi, was he more outstanding than Kante, Mendy, Rudiga,and even Timo in their journey in winning the Cl?
In Italy, was he more outstanding in the competition than Mbappe? Even in Italy team the Gk Donna did better than Jorgi in the tournament.
In as much as Jorgi was in those team that won trophies, he was not an effective player!

So tell me, why does Lewy deserve it if only you're not being Bias because of your GOAT, so that the gap won't 7 to 5.
You just heard Lewy score goals and you're like wowww... In Bundesliga wey goals dey pour like Water, Haaland scoring too, Sancho was scoring too until he came to Man United.
you quoted the wrong person......we are on the same page.

This is exactly what we've telling those crack heads but sentimental has covered their vision

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Mikol011: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

No ooo...they must give it to Messi so that every other one he won will be questioned...cos all pundits snd analysts said Lewandowski deserves it ... all other awards given for same category, not one was given to Messi, it was Lewandowski and Jorginho...so let's finally confirm their ojoro tomorrow

All what?? ���
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
please show me 3 places i used derogatory words against Ronaldo......and how many times have you condemned Ronaldo fans for their incessant attack on Messi??

you may not always like my view but i baely insult Ronaldo even in the midst of argument.......no dey attach me to other people comments

The thing is that you don't see what you say about Ronaldo as derogatory/false....

I think Ronaldo has so much more people speaking against him that Messi seems a perfect footballer/saint.....

Which means Messi has never missed a chance to score before...

Messi has scored/assisted in every match he's played....

Messi has created over 10000000 chances in every match he's played....

Messi has never lost the ball before....

Messi doesn't need ten other players to succeed...
Messi has never offended anyone before...

Only Messi has 100000goals ,100000assists...

Nobody has ever given Messi an assist....

Messi deserves to be worshipped instead of Jesus, Allah, Jehovah,etc....

Hallelujah to Messi....
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Atticusxsz(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
you quoted the wrong person......we are on the same page.

This is exactly what we've telling those crack heads but sentimental has covered their vision

If sentiments actually did covered their vision, they would've definitely found it difficult to stumble upon this thread. So, allow me to rightly put it by saying, sentiments did blurr their vision which has rendered them insensible and to a large extent at that. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by respect80(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ronaldo fans should please save some tears.

If you waste your tears because Messi win balon D'or and person wey you know come die for your neighborhood, how you wan take cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Baselm: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
Of them like , they should give him...it will only discredit the award.... for the owners of the award to say , Ronaldos only priority is to make sure he wins more balon dor that Messi simply shows y they hv been giving him those fake awards to make sure Ronaldo don't catch up... my take is that awards are given in hidings and are full of sentiments... the champions league winner can only have that when u win it in front of everyone to see... so as the broken goal records... if a player that has not seen the final of the champions league in the past 7 yrs is given the award just cos he won copa grin it simply kills off the credibility of the award...I hope they give it to Messi so that thst stupid award will receive the biggest backlash that they will ever receive, there by killing the authenticity of the award...

and when did the UCL become the criteria for determining the best player over an entire calendar year. The UCL winner only plays 13 matches in the UCL, how is it the only yardstick

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Baselm: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Evra's congratulations is only an attempt to discredit the award. Why congratulate when the winner has not been officially declared. Why is he so obsessed with Messi?
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by OJEEMAH(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Atticusxsz:

If sentiments actually did covered their vision, they would've definitely found it difficult to stumbled upon this thread. So, allow me to rightly put it by saying, sentiments did blurr their vision which has rendered them insensible and to a large extent at that. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:

We know you all are Ronaldo fanboys. Stop hiding behind Lewandowski. is it easy to win 27 man of the match awards for club and country in 10 months? Top scorer and Top assists at the Copa? Messi's chance creation stats more than doubles that of Lewadowski's.. Gba fun oga e!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Moreign001:

I tire o my brother. They are so ashamed of their idol (CR7) that they want to hide under Lewandowski today. Let them organise the 2020 edition for Lewandowski..lolz

What else do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Decide2rise: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
I lost hope in Fifa long ago. What did Messi achieve in the last one year to win it ? Lewy is best to win it if they are credible and transparent
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by freesoul12: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Well deserved Messi.. 7th..
Some go faint and some go cry tonite. No be Messi's fault.. He is just too good

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by oyatainer(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

The thing is that you don't see what you say about Ronaldo as derogatory/false....

I think Ronaldo has so much more people speaking against him that Messi seems a perfect footballer/saint.....

Which means Messi has never missed a chance to score before...

Hallelujah to Messi....

Na you get that headache oooo. Messi is giving me joy and giving some people something. It's good to choose your goats wisely oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Kingcalls: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Baselm:

and when did the UCL become the criteria for determining the best player over an entire calendar year. The UCL winner only plays 13 matches in the UCL, how is it the only yardstick

Oh , but its a dead copa of 6 games that should be a criteria
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by tunero1010(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
*When Messi scores more goals
Penaldians : balon dor is not for only goals

*When Messi wins more trophies
Penaldians: balon dor is about individual performance

*When Messi has brilliant individual
performance with most goals
Penaldians: that doesn't matter, he didn't win the champions League

*When Messi scored more goals, best performance and more trophies
Penaldians: this is an international year and clubs does not count

*When Messi wins international trophy in an international year with the best player award
Penaldians: he's not the highest goal scorer, Lewandowski has more goals.

Confused penaldians whether you like it or not you must cry tonight

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by OJEEMAH(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Perhaps, as a Ronaldo fan, maybe you always wear a sentimental lens when viewing my comments.
and how's that it Messi fault??
[s]Which means Messi has never missed a chance to score before...

Hallelujah to Messi....
[/s]
Ronaldo fans creates all sorts of thread just to bring down Messi cos they know it will surely grace FP........ Any thread that places Messi in a bad spot will be flooded by Ronaldo fans striking from different angles.

the number one Messi troll on NL is a Ronaldo fan, i don't want to call name just like i hate being called out but as an active member of sport section, you know who am talking about..........The guy is arrogant and very disrespectful to anyone with a different opinion. he insults people without limit. his comment about Messi is always filled with lies and hatred. He attacks Messi at every point or any fan that tries to defend him. he is a cyber bully to those that can't stand him.

Now i ask, how many times have you called him out or atleast tell him to be civil or mild with his utterances??

I have never seen any form of condemnation from you........You support and enjoy seeing Messi and his fans get bashed by your fellow Ronaldo fans but when we decide to retaliate, a tag is created for us to make us feel stupid.

If not hypocrisy, kindly explain what it means.

Paulolee, unbitchable, thierryjay, kilishihunter, Oyatainer, Mangekyo, numerouno94,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by stankovic09: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
My dear Messi is only paying the price for being humble and shy.... he's trying to avoid stepping on anyone's toes especially mbappe... As a playmaker that he is, he needs to be selfish and he needs his teammates to involve him in their game play more often than not unlike a full blown striker whose job is to put the ball in the net with any means necessary.... And Messi loves possession; PSG are lagging in that area...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by stankovic09: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=OJEEMAH post=108041959]

My dear Messi is only paying the price for being humble and shy.... he's trying to avoid stepping on anyone's toes especially mbappe... As a playmaker that he is, he needs to be selfish and he needs his teammates to involve him in their game play more often than not unlike a full blown striker whose job is to put the ball in the net with any means necessary.... And Messi loves possession; PSG are lagging in that area...

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by OJEEMAH(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
tunero1010:
*When Messi scores more goals
Penaldians : balon dor is not for only goals

*When Messi wins more trophies
Penaldians: balon dor is about individual performance

*When Messi has brilliant individual
performance with most goals
Penaldians: that doesn't matter, he didn't win the champions League

*When Messi scored more goals, best performance and more trophies
Penaldians: this is an international year and clubs does not count

*When Messi wins international trophy in an international year with the best player award
Penaldians: he's not the highest goal scorer, Lewandowski has more goals.

Confused penaldians whether you like it or not you must cry tonight
grin grin

see finishing abeg........they are full of double standard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) / FG Budgets N3 Billion For Super Eagles For 2018 World Cup / Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.