Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony (33878 Views)

Ballon D’or: Messi Doesn’t Deserve 2021 Award - Muller / Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by namss(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
BUT LETS THINK ABOUT IT... APART FROM TAKING ALL THE TROPHIES AND AWARDS IN COPA AMERICA, MESSI WAS ALSO THE BEST PLAYER, TOP GOAL SCORER AND COPA DE REY WINNER IN SPAIN WITH TWO GOALS IN THE FINAL. DONT WE THINK WE ARE UNDER JUDGING HIS 2021 PERFORMANCE AGAINST HIS PREVIOUS SUPER PERFORMANCES?

MESSI AND RONALDO ARE ALWAYS VICTIMS OF OVER EXPECTATION. A SUPER SEASON IN OTHER PLAYERS YEAR IS USUALLY CONSIDERED AN AVERAGE SEASON FOR MESSI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by galaxy2020(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lewandoski and Jorginho are ahead of him....
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by xeju: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

No ooo...they must give it to Messi so that every other one he won will be questioned...cos all pundits snd analysts said Lewandowski deserves it ... all other awards given for same category, not one was given to Messi, it was Lewandowski and Jorginho...so let's finally confirm their ojoro tomorrow
Na everything wey person deserve dey reach his hand. Jorginho deserve it more than lewa but for you it's lewa, is that not your personal bias too? Just goan sit down somewhere
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by namss(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
galaxy2020:
Lewandoski and Jorginho are ahead of him....

JORGINHO ONLY GETS MENTION BECAUSE HE BELONGS TO TEAMS THAT WON TITLES EURO AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. HE IS NOT EVEN THE BEST PLAYER IN ANY OF THE TEAM OR TORNAMENT. I WONDER HOW WE GET SO SENTIMENTAL TOWARDS THIS ESPECIALLY AS THE AWARD IS AN INDIVIDUAL AWARD. HE IS NOT THE BEST PLAYER IN EPL, NOT AMONG TOP ASSIST, NOT AMONG TOP GOAL SCORERS, HOW MANY TIMES WAS HE PLAYER OF THE MONTH? INDIVIDUALLY HE SHOULDNT EVEN BE AHEAD OF SALAH OR KDB TALK MORE OF MBAPE OR BENZEMA.

AS FOR LEWADOWSKI (WHO IS THE ONLY TRUE CONTENDER HERE), HE IS THE TOP GOAL SCORER IN HIS LEAGUE (SAME AS MESSI. HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN HIS LEAGUE (SAME AS MESSI) HE WON THE GERMAN LEAGUE (NO LEAGUE FOR MESSI) AND SUPER CUP (EQUIVALENT TO MESSI'S COPA DEL REY). HE DIDNT WIN THE EUROS (MESSI WON COPA AMERICA), HE WASNT THE TOP SCORER (MESSI WAS), HE WASNT THE TOP ASSIST (MESSI WAS), HE WASNT THE PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT (MESSI WAS).. NOW LOOK AT THESE CRITICALLY, TAKE AWAY YOUR SENTIMENTS AND ASK YOURSELF, IF IT WERE ANY OTHER PLAYER APART FROM MESSI WITH THESE INDIVIDUAL STATS, WOUKLD THERE HAVE BEEN ANY DEBATE?

A PLAYER THAT GIVES THIS MUCH PLAY MAKING, ASSISTS, SCORES SPECTACULAR FREEKICKS AND YET SO MANY GOALS FROM A MIDFIELD ROLE. HE IS ALWAYS MENTIONS AS A TOP CONTENDER IN ALL ASPECT OF THE GAME - TOP SCORER, TOP ASSIST, MOST FREE KICKS, MOST DRIBBLES, MOST MAN OF THE MATCH, ETC

STILL I SAY MESSI IS THE PROBLEM OF MESSI... HIS PREVIOUS OVER ACHIEVEMENTS WILL ALWAYS BE USED TO JUDGE HIM

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Krismas(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/28/ballon-dor-2021-patrice-evra-confirms-winner-of-award-this-year/
grin What’s d meaning of DjuDju? Eye service Evra. B4 he said AM TIRED OF SEEING MESSI WIN BALLON D’OR. IT SHUD BE LEWANDOSKI. Now he is talking opposite. Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by nagalee(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
oyatainer:

Football is not a war. Before Ronaldo fans brought about traveling footballer as parameter for greatness, fans and football used to cherish player with loyalty to a team. Greats are great because of loyalty not because they can travel. If moving around is a parameter, Zlatan would have won more. Ferguson is a great coach not because of traveling but because he was successful in United alone.

Besides, Messi has done it in different level. For example, I didn't know Messi in Barcelona but Argentina junior world cup. He did it in Olympics and now senior team. Ronaldo is good, why didn't he win all these?

the best comment I have read so far. Wise one.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Krismas(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
namss:

JORGINHO ONLY GETS MENTION BECAUSE HE BELONGS TO TEAMS THAT WON TITLES EURO AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. HE IS NOT EVEN THE BEST PLAYER IN ANY OF THE TEAM OR TORNAMENT. I WONDER HOW WE GET SO SENTIMENTAL TOWARDS THIS ESPECIALLY AS THE AWARD IS AN INDIVIDUAL AWARD. HE IS NOT THE BEST PLAYER IN EPL, NOT AMONG TOP ASSIST, NOT AMONG TOP GOAL SCORERS, HOW MANY TIMES WAS HE PLAYER OF THE MONTH? INDIVIDUALLY HE SHOULDNT EVEN BE AHEAD OF SALAH OR KDB TALK MORE OF MBAPE OR BENZEMA.

AS FOR LEWADOWSKI (WHO IS THE ONLY TRUE CONTENDER HERE), HE IS THE TOP GOAL SCORER IN HIS LEAGUE (SAME AS MESSI. HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN HIS LEAGUE (SAME AS MESSI) HE WON THE GERMAN LEAGUE (NO LEAGUE FOR MESSI) AND SUPER CUP (EQUIVALENT TO MESSI'S COPA DEL REY). HE DIDNT WIN THE EUROS (MESSI WON COPA AMERICA), HE WASNT THE TOP SCORER (MESSI WAS), HE WASNT THE TOP ASSIST (MESSI WAS), HE WASNT THE PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT (MESSI WAS).. NOW LOOK AT THESE CRITICALLY, TAKE AWAY YOUR SENTIMENTS AND ASK YOURSELF, IF IT WERE ANY OTHER PLAYER APART FROM MESSI WITH THESE INDIVIDUAL STATS, WOUKLD THERE HAVE BEEN ANY DEBATE?

A PLAYER THAT GIVES THIS MUCH PLAY MAKING, ASSISTS, SCORES SPECTACULAR FREEKICKS AND YET SO MANY GOALS FROM A MIDFIELD ROLE. HE IS ALWAYS MENTIONS AS A TOP CONTENDER IN ALL ASPECT OF THE GAME - TOP SCORER, TOP ASSIST, MOST FREE KICKS, MOST DRIBBLES, MOST MAN OF THE MATCH, ETC

STILL I SAY MESSI IS THE PROBLEM OF MESSI... HIS PREVIOUS OVER ACHIEVEMENTS WILL ALWAYS BE USED TO JUDGE HIM
grin Was there Euro in 2020? Was there Copa America in 2020? Lewa shud have won the Ballon D’or In 2020. Its Covid 19 dat stopped him. Now it’s Lewa’s time forget Story
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by namss(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Krismas:
grin Was there Euro in 2020? Was there Copa America in 2020? Lewa shud have won the Ballon D’or In 2020. Its Covid 19 dat stopped him. Now it’s Lewa’s time forget Story

YES OBVIOUSLY LEWA IS THE BEST PLAYER IN 2020 (THATS WHY HE WON THE FIFA THE BEST... BUT UNFORTUNATELY BOLON D'OR DIDNT HOLD) HOWEVER IN THIS 2021, LEWA IS NOT THE FAVOURITE
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by abbey621(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
namss:

AS FOR LEWADOWSKI (WHO IS THE ONLY TRUE CONTENDER HERE), HE IS THE TOP GOAL SCORER IN HIS LEAGUE (SAME AS MESSI. HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN HIS LEAGUE (SAME AS MESSI) HE WON THE GERMAN LEAGUE (NO LEAGUE FOR MESSI) AND SUPER CUP (EQUIVALENT TO MESSI'S COPA DEL REY). [s]HE DIDNT WIN THE EUROS (MESSI WON COPA AMERICA), HE WASNT THE TOP SCORER (MESSI WAS), HE WASNT THE TOP ASSIST (MESSI WAS), HE WASNT THE PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT (MESSI WAS).. NOW LOOK AT THESE CRITICALLY, TAKE AWAY YOUR SENTIMENTS AND ASK YOURSELF, IF IT WERE ANY OTHER PLAYER APART FROM MESSI WITH THESE INDIVIDUAL STATS, WOUKLD THERE HAVE BEEN ANY DEBATE?[/s]

Stop typing in caps, it makes you look like a parrot! I seriously hope you are not comparing Poland to Argentina., that would be like comparing Lesotho to Egypt. If Messi played for Bolivia then your analysis would be more comparable but seeing as Poland is not even top 15 team in Europe, I don't think it makes sense at all.

Take your own advice and leave sentiments aside, this award is actually for the past 2 years and in all the known universes, there's just no way you can put Messi above Lewa, apart from stats when they faced each other, Messi was nowhere to be found while Lewa did what Lewa does. Again if you're leaving sentiments aside and just speaking based on efficiency, we should all be outraged if Lewa does not win it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Numerouno94(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Moreign001:

Messi Deserve The Award Ahead Of Lewy.

2020 was for Lewy but missed it due to the pandemic. (And that shouldn't bring the compensation thing because it was no body's fault. Maybe if he's been compensate, then 2022 will be made to compensate the 2021 deserve winner, and so on).

It's an individual award; Lewy is a natural striker and he did just that in scoring goals. People gave him those assist. So if you are giving Lewy for scoring just goals then midfielders, defenders, and Gk will never win it.
Messi is not a striker, both he got most goal in Laliga and Copa America. He also got most assist in both competition.
He has the most Chance Created, most free kicks scored, and even most Man of the Match in Laliga and Copa America.

What else do you want?

It's only sentiment and the C. Ronaldo fan shit that will make any one to say Lewy deserve this ahead of Messi.
So tomorrow, if Mbappe, Haaland or Benzema scores 80 goals he should be awarded, how about the midfielder who racked up massive assist? How about that defender and Gk keeping those clean sheets?

Barca was awful last season, but Messi still stood out!
Tell me what Lewy did if it's not just the goals, and if you mention trophy, that's collective.

It's funny when people call Jorgi, was he more outstanding than Kante, Mendy, Rudiga,and even Timo in their journey in winning the Cl?
In Italy, was he more outstanding in the competition than Mbappe? Even in Italy team the Gk Donna did better than Jorgi in the tournament.
In as much as Jorgi was in those team that won trophies, he was not an effective player!

In summary without being sentimental;
Messi was highest goal scorer in Laliga and Copa America.
Messi got the most Assist in Laliga And Copa America.
Messi Created Most chances in Laliga And Copa America.
Messi got most Man Of The Match in Laliga and Copa America.
Messi Scored most free kicks in Laliga.
Messi Was the Best Player in Laliga And Copa America.

So tell me, why does Lewy deserve it if only you're not being Bias because of your GOAT, so that the gap won't 7 to 5.
You just heard Lewy score goals and you're like wowww... In Bundesliga wey goals dey pour like Water, Haaland scoring too, Sancho was scoring too until he came to Man United.

I luv this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Krismas(m): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
namss:

YES OBVIOUSLY LEWA IS THE BEST PLAYER IN 2020 (THATS WHY HE WON THE FIFA THE BEST... BUT UNFORTUNATELY BOLON D'OR DIDNT HOLD) HOWEVER IN THIS 2021, LEWA IS NOT THE FAVOURITE
cool I don’t know why Messi fans are always Very sentimental most times
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
abbey621:

Stop typing in caps, it makes you look like parrot! I seriously hope you are not comparing Poland to Argentina., thatwould be like comparing Lesotho to Egypt. If Messi played for Bolivia then your analysis would be more comparable but seeing as Poland is not even top 15 team in Europe, I don't think it makes sense at all.

Take your own advice and leave sentiments aside, [b]this award is actually for the past 2 years [/b]and in all the known universes, there's just no way you can put Messi above Lewa, apart from stats when they faced each other, Messi was nowhere to be found while Lewa did what Lewa does. Again if you're leaving sentiments aside and just speaking based on efficiency, we should all be outraged if Lewa does not win it!
The award is only for 2021.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by abbey621(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

The award is only for 2021.

Yes but seeing as we didn't have one for 2020, consideration should be put in place. Even with 2021 alone, Lewa still outshone Messi, abi we are forgetting that he went to Camp Nou and destroyed Barca.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
abbey621:

Yes but seeing as we didn't have one for 2020, consideration should be put in place. Even with 2021 alone, Lewa still outshone Messi, abi we are forgetting that he went to Camp Nou and destroyed Barca.
Lewa should win it because "he went to Camp Nou and destroyed Barca".

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by IfnobeGod20: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
Of them like , they should give him...it will only discredit the award.... for the owners of the award to say , Ronaldos only priority is to make sure he wins more balon dor that Messi simply shows y they hv been giving him those fake awards to make sure Ronaldo don't catch up... my take is that awards are given in hidings and are full of sentiments... the champions league winner can only have that when u win it in front of everyone to see... so as the broken goal records... if a player that has not seen the final of the champions league in the past 7 yrs is given the award just cos he won copa grin it simply kills off the credibility of the award...I hope they give it to Messi so that thst stupid award will receive the biggest backlash that they will ever receive, there by killing the authenticity of the award...
Mr. Man, all I can see in your comment is bile and emotion. Balloon d'or is an individual award and not collective award. Football playing are made up of different department. Scoring goals alone does not make you a complete footballer. Your contribution to the team in different aspect determine how effective you. If is a team award, your player can win it but this is an individual award.
Please cry less because there are criteria to determine who is the best in the world of football and judges don't use emotion to determine that but overall performance of individual.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by OJEEMAH(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Krismas:
grin What’s d meaning of DjuDju? Eye service Evra. B4 he said AM TIRED OF SEEING MESSI WIN BALLON D’OR. IT SHUD BE LEWANDOSKI. Now he is talking opposite. Mumu
He even went further to ask what Messi won to deserve the award not knowing he will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by namss(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
abbey621:

Stop typing in caps, it makes you look like parrot! I seriously hope you are not comparing Poland to Argentina., thatwould be like comparing Lesotho to Egypt. If Messi played for Bolivia then your analysis would be more comparable but seeing as Poland is not even top 15 team in Europe, I don't think it makes sense at all.

Take your own advice and leave sentiments aside, this award is actually for the past 2 years and in all the known universes, there's just no way you can put Messi above Lewa, apart from stats when they faced each other, Messi was nowhere to be found while Lewa did what Lewa does. Again if you're leaving sentiments aside and just speaking based on efficiency, we should all be outraged if Lewa does not win it!

ITS WELL... NOW RUN ALONG..
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Perhaps, as a Ronaldo fan, maybe you always wear a sentimental lens when viewing my comments.and how's that it Messi fault?? Ronaldo fans creates all sorts of thread just to bring down Messi cos they know it will surely grace FP........ Any thread that places Messi in a bad spot will be flooded by Ronaldo fans striking from different angles.

the number one Messi troll on NL is a Ronaldo fan, i don't want to call name just like i hate being called out but as an active member of sport section, you know who am talking about..........The guy is arrogant and very disrespectful to anyone with a different opinion. he insults people without limit. his comment about Messi is always filled with lies and hatred. He attacks Messi at every point or any fan that tries to defend him. he is a cyber bully to those that can't stand him.

Now i ask, how many times have you called him out or atleast tell him to be civil or mild with his utterances??

I have never seen any form of condemnation from you........You support and enjoy seeing Messi and his fans get bashed by your fellow Ronaldo fans but when we decide to retaliate, a tag is created for us to make us feel stupid.

If not hypocrisy, kindly explain what it means.

Paulolee, unbitchable, thierryjay, kilishihunter, Oyatainer, Mangekyo, numerouno94,

Mention his name cos I don't know him ...

I honestly don't find as many condemnations of Messi as I find of Ronaldo..

But I'm not blaming Messi....

Sentimental lens?

Anything to show that you love Messi while you might WRONGLY think or say or feel that I hate Messi is &_###$#&

I don't even know what to say anymore BECAUSE unbitchable, paulolee,etc might have started condemning me already.....

As for me enjoying Messi being condemned,

That's false....

I prefer Messi and Ronaldo being praised for scoring and creating chances as often as possible..... instead of useless exaggerations .... like Ronaldo having no assist in his career or 600 penalties or Messi not being able to perform well anywhere except Barcelona.... performing well doesn't mean he must win every award...

They are not perfect....
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Yhungsarm(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
namss:

You shud stop this sentiment abeg when Modric won it ahead of Ronaldo despite Ronaldo good stat who complained, so please stop saying Jorginho isn't worth it check is records in the Champions League and Euro.
So it is not just about Messi goals and stat, how he helped his team in trying times also count like the Copa America is a good example. Jorginho also as a say, how many man of the match did Modric have before he won the ballon dor i want you to bring that into consideration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Lekan239(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
If They don't give that Award to Lewandowski, then it's a BIG cheat!
why should dry give it to lewa? Last year, he was the most favourite but can't say the sane this year
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Most goals, most assist and most everything you say, why won't he be topping every chat in the tournament ? When the tournament doesn't have strong teams and players too, aside Brazil, Uruguay and Chile, the rest teams na wash, most players aren't playing in for big clubs or big leagues. Let Messi come and do it in Euro na, or world cup
Messi should change his citizenship to come to Euro to do it? Haba obeni. Those south American teams how many times Ronaldo hasface them, how many goals he has scored? European teams how many times Messi has faced them how many goals he has scored. Pls check these stats and get back to me.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
1530tr:
[s][/s]

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by abbey621(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
namss:

ITS WELL... NOW RUN ALONG..

It's(it is)
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by odurombi: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
Of them like , they should give him...it will only discredit the award.... for the owners of the award to say , Ronaldos only priority is to make sure he wins more balon dor that Messi simply shows y they hv been giving him those fake awards to make sure Ronaldo don't catch up... my take is that awards are given in hidings and are full of sentiments... the champions league winner can only have that when u win it in front of everyone to see... so as the broken goal records... if a player that has not seen the final of the champions league in the past 7 yrs is given the award just cos he won copa grin it simply kills off the credibility of the award...I hope they give it to Messi so that thst stupid award will receive the biggest backlash that they will ever receive, there by killing the authenticity of the award...

No surprises if LM wins the award. By all standard/performance, 1998 was Jay Jay's year but it was Hadji Mustapha of Morocco that won the African Player of the Year Award. 2010 was Wesley Schneider's year, with spectacular appearances for Holland at the world cup and Inter Milan but he lost out on the award. Not even sure he made the top three. Thierry Henry's spectacular performances for Arsenal weren't good enough to win the award at least once. So, what's the point if the well-deserved player loses out tonight.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Kingcalls: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
odurombi:

No surprises if LM wins the award. By all standard/performance, 1998 was Jay Jay's year but it was Hadji Mustapha of Morocco that won the African Player of the Year Award. 2010 was Wesley Schneider's year, with spectacular appearances for Holland at the world cup and Inter Milan but he lost out on the award. Not even sure he made the top three. Thierry Henry's spectacular performances for Arsenal weren't good enough to win the award at least once. So, what's the point if the well-deserved player loses out tonight.

Exactly...very know Lewandowski deserves it...but its always a sentimental vote
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by uunwanaobong3: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
C. RONALDO once said, " I am the best and the GOD OF SOCCER has sent me here to break records...... Later, MESSI reply "I didn't sent anyone"

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Exactly...very know Lewandowski deserves it...but its always a sentimental vote
It was not sentimental when the corrupt Sepp Blatter reopened voting to rig Penaldo into winning!

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Kingcalls: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

It was not sentimental when the corrupt Sepp Blatter reopened voting to rig Penaldo into winning!

It all started in 2010 with messi and he had to after he was caught off tape favoring Messi for the award ... we know messi does not deserve it....this is Lewandowskis award ...another award criminally given to messi 2010, 2012, 2019 and 2021 ...all fake
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

It all started in 2010 with messi and he had to after he was caught off tape favoring Messi for the award ... we know messi does not deserve it....this is Lewandowskis award ...another award criminally given to messi 2010, 2012, 2019 and 2021 ...all fake
Go collect it from Messi.

Like your opinion is some form of fact!

You really think highly of yourself.

Messi is miles ahead of Pendu, the tap-in merchant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Budgets N3 Billion For Super Eagles For 2018 World Cup / Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day / COVID-19: Besiktas Installs Disinfection Cabinet On Training Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.