Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony (33858 Views)

Ballon D’or: Messi Doesn’t Deserve 2021 Award - Muller / Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Kingcalls: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
oyatainer:

Not owner of award. It's a journalist. Read to comprehend bro. Your own frustration is more obvious with this your comments. You are not after any credibility but Ronaldos popularity. If the award has lost anything, Ronaldo will not be dreaming to have it. Imagine, the last goal 50 top players, who won it?

When to you, Lewandowski wins it and the voters vote massively for Messi, what can you do? Should they manipulate for Lewandowski. Evra who close to where award is has swallowed bitterness and congratulated Messi.

Ballondor has lost credibility? In what way, this Ballondor that lost credibility to you gain more attention of media and every stakeholder in football than FIFA best self.

Go and rest...research de hard una

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by oyatainer(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Winning only 6 wars in ur village no reach person wey win 2 wars for im village come still win 2 wars for ur village b4 dem comot...simply logic go forever hard una ... suarez left him in barca , went to lower atletico and won the league again, to show that ur short midget is a fraud ...

Football is not a war. Before Ronaldo fans brought about traveling footballer as parameter for greatness, fans and football used to cherish player with loyalty to a team. Greats are great because of loyalty not because they can travel. If moving around is a parameter, Zlatan would have won more. Ferguson is a great coach not because of traveling but because he was successful in United alone.

Besides, Messi has done it in different level. For example, I didn't know Messi in Barcelona but Argentina junior world cup. He did it in Olympics and now senior team. Ronaldo is good, why didn't he win all these?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Kingcalls: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
oyatainer:

Football is not a war. Before Ronaldo fans brought about traveling footballer as parameter for greatness, fans and football used to cherish player with loyalty to a team. Greats are great because of loyalty not because they can travel. If moving around is a parameter, Zlatan would have won more. Ferguson is a great coach not because of traveling but because he was successful in United alone.

Besides, Messi has done it in different level. For example, I didn't know Messi in Barcelona but Argentina junior world cup. He did it in Olympics and now senior team. Ronaldo is good, why didn't he win all these?

No Ronaldo fan ever had a problem with a player staying in a club all his career...the issue hear is comparing the 2 ...and it's only logical to make a final judgement when u choose the one that has done it in different conditions to the one that has only done in in one condition... messi just changed clubs for the first time in his career and he us struggling...3 games to half season in France and he is still on 1 goal....at this stage when Ronaldo first joined a Conservative juve in a Conservative league, he was already on 9 goals after 15 games ... no one outscores Ronaldo in his team .... mbappe us already on 10 goals compared to messis 4 in all competitions
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by JohnnyPalmer: 1:03am On Nov 29, 2021
oyatainer:

I stopped replying the old fool
Don't wanna stain my hands stupid any further

Messi has conquered 3 continents
Conquered Asia at Beijing olympics
Conquered Europe with Barcelona
Conquered South America

When will Ronaldo conquer another continent?

It's also pathetic arguing with someone who thinks Messi's game is only limited to goals
Messi that has been having fitness issues and International duties
Played 7 league games and only in 3-4 did he play 90 minutes

Messi is not playing 9...but yes let's judge him by the number of goals in the league

1 in 7...
While Pendu has 1 in 8

But Messi is finished grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by adioolayi(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
Of them like , they should give him...it will only discredit the award.... for the owners of the award to say , Ronaldos only priority is to make sure he wins more balon dor that Messi simply shows y they hv been giving him those fake awards to make sure Ronaldo don't catch up... my take is that awards are given in hidings and are full of sentiments... the champions league winner can only have that when u win it in front of everyone to see... so as the broken goal records... if a player that has not seen the final of the champions league in the past 7 yrs is given the award just cos he won copa grin it simply kills off the credibility of the award...I hope they give it to Messi so that thst stupid award will receive the biggest backlash that they will ever receive, there by killing the authenticity of the award...

Why should the best player award be about UEFA Champions league alone or UEFA Nations Cup (The Euros)
I am not saying this competition is not great and the best of footballers don't play in it...

I am just saying, that is just Europe..out of the 7 continent!
Balloon Dior is not for European best player...It is for the Best player on the planet...So, all they did for Club and Country counts.

For me, Messi or Lewandoski anyone of them will be a worthy winner.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by FahBuLous: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
If They don't give that Award to Lewandowski, then it's a BIG cheat!
Big cheat how??
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by FahBuLous: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
Of them like , they should give him...it will only discredit the award.... for the owners of the award to say , Ronaldos only priority is to make sure he wins more balon dor that Messi simply shows y they hv been giving him those fake awards to make sure Ronaldo don't catch up... my take is that awards are given in hidings and are full of sentiments... the champions league winner can only have that when u win it in front of everyone to see... so as the broken goal records... if a player that has not seen the final of the champions league in the past 7 yrs is given the award just cos he won copa grin it simply kills off the credibility of the award...I hope they give it to Messi so that thst stupid award will receive the biggest backlash that they will ever receive, there by killing the authenticity of the award...
Sweet tears...
Cry more baby... grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by FahBuLous: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Obembet, please make sure you post it tonight...

You are always quick to post Ronald's achievement, please do same with Messi tonight, don't be biased...
grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nackzy: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Messi ke
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
I promised to quit football if........
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Worksunlimited: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/28/ballon-dor-2021-patrice-evra-confirms-winner-of-award-this-year/

Messi doesn't deserve it.. sentiments aside.. lewandoski has done more
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Jonah507(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
Everyone knows CR7 is the only GOAT

Messi and co are only deputies!
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Basalt(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Cry me a river grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by fred04(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

No ooo...they must give it to Messi so that every other one he won will be questioned...cos all pundits snd analysts said Lewandowski deserves it ... all other awards given for same category, not one was given to Messi, it was Lewandowski and Jorginho...so let's finally confirm their ojoro tomorrow

What did Lewandowski achieve this year

3 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/28/ballon-dor-2021-patrice-evra-confirms-winner-of-award-this-year/

These guys are racially profiling Lewandowski. Last year, in spite of COVID-19, if Messi was the one worthy to receive the prize, they would have given the award, even if it were virtually, but because say Na Lewy, den NO give awards. Walahi if dem no give Lewy, this Ballon Dior award, the whole football world is a joke. Nonsensical nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Princedapace(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

So, champions league is the only league that wins award for people, right?
These awards still have strong respect for national team football, bro. Calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by JooEeL(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:

You better don't start crying.

When Ronaldo won the Ballon d'or for lifting only Champions League in a supposed world cup year in 2014, I did not see this type of your comment.

Hot tears loading.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by baralatie(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Seriously
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2021
The TRUTH Is;
MESSI is the only player that has got right to win such from a hospital bed.
Meaning,
he doesn't need to play to win such again.
Can one truly say CR7 is better than him?
Can one genuinely say Lewandowski is better?
Yes, they may have outshined him in one season or the other but they know MESSI is still better than them.
He truly deserves all BALLON D' OR.
That we know

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by JooEeL(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2021
superintendents:
if e pain you,

you are free to kill yourself..

;Dif e pain you,

you are free to kill yourself..

grin

This guy you no just wicked. You "WUCKED"...

You deh over-pepper those anti-Messi bots. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Do you know that Messi gave 4 assist yesterday but one was disallowed?

I sell and distribute android DotPay POS nationwide at 30k. You can reach me on 0.8.0.9.3.7.6.5.7.9.5

3 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by fourboys: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
wen Ronaldo won euro dey gave him one, u remember?

4 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:

It has always been a cheat
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Damian10(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2021
Lewandoski's to lose
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Newboss(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:

There are two sets of awards. For last year and this year. Lew will take last year's. But this year's is another debate. That's where Messi comes in because of Copa America

2 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Asour: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Besides the fact that the results are based on a vote, A case can be made that in 2018, Messi won EVERYTHING Lewandowski won this year BUT because it was a World cup year, Messi was relegated to a laughable 5th.
You probably said nothing then.

This year while not being a world cup year, IS a year of 2 solid International tournaments. Some would say 3 even. Lewandowski (a great player) failed in the 2 relevant to him & so like Messi (in 2018) CAN be relegated as the voters please.

May the voted win!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

I stopped replying the old fool
Don't wanna stain my hands stupid any further

Messi has conquered 3 continents
Conquered Asia at Beijing olympics
Conquered Europe with Barcelona
Conquered South America

When will Ronaldo conquer another continent?

It's also pathetic arguing with someone who thinks Messi's game is only limited to goals
Messi that has been having fitness issues and International duties
Played 7 league games and only in 3-4 did he play 90 minutes

Messi is not playing 9...but yes let's judge him by the number of goals in the league

1 in 7...
While Pendu has 1 in 8

But Messi is finished grin

OJEEMAH, paulolee, unbitchable,etc.....

You guys have tried.....

You deserve to be rewarded by Messi for your support......

It's of no use arguing with you since you have dedicated your life to condemning the person you always condemn....

Such is life....

Meaningless battles.....

We're into more than madness.......

Whatever mockery towards this is useless....
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Ebumoore: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2021
Am in to medicals, like hospital equipment, laboratory, industrial safety and consumables. Cn welgard concept Co LTD reg. Thanks.

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Bigchristo: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:

They still want to Rob Lewandoski again chai Ballon D’or is full of politics

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) / FG Budgets N3 Billion For Super Eagles For 2018 World Cup / Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.