Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Mkpụrụmmiri Furore In The South-east: Fact Or Fiction? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mkpụrụmmiri Furore In The South-east: Fact Or Fiction? (20639 Views)

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / FACT-CHECK: Is Coronavirus Caused By 5G Technology? / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mkpụrụmmiri Furore In The South-east: Fact Or Fiction? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I'm in East but have never seen that drug or anyone that is misbehaving and they say it's as a result of Mkpụrụmmiri.
Same with me bro, I hv spent a week so far in the East from owerri down to Anambra and abia. I hv asked and made some enquiries I'm yet to see anybody or group that sells the stuff.
Re: Mkpụrụmmiri Furore In The South-east: Fact Or Fiction? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
The reason this mkpurumiri matter became a news all over Nigeria is because Igbo people decided to tackle the problem by themselves (like they always do) without waiting for government and NDLEA...and they record the video of them punishing the users and post online as a deterrent to others.
In the character of other Nigerians and how they are always waiting to hear a bad news from Southeast, because of their incurable hatred for Igbos, they overhyped the issue ad made it a talking point. Meanwhile, every body knows that the North is the capital of drug abuse in Nigeria. Anyways, we are used to their hatred, yet they won't let Biafra get Independence
Re: Mkpụrụmmiri Furore In The South-east: Fact Or Fiction? by dumahi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
unmask:
Is your work to prove that others have a bigger drug problem than you? Or to realise there is a problem and fix it so at a point in the future, you can say yes we had a problem but now we are good. Showing someone has a bigger problem than you doesn't take away your own problems.
My work is to not let the wicked have cause to rejoice over those who are better than them.
Re: Mkpụrụmmiri Furore In The South-east: Fact Or Fiction? by unmask: 6:44am On Dec 09, 2021
dumahi:

My work is to not let the wicked have cause to rejoice over those who are better than them.
Then you have a bigger problem than those you are trying to fight against. Like I said energy is best expended in improving than in non-value adding activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) / Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.