Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why I Kicked The Police - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Kicked The Police (600 Views)

My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Kicked The Police by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
So homies, last week I was coming back from my physiatrist's office ( I went there to kick the nasty fvck with my legendary rain boot ), I trekked for hours,no one wanted to lift me, because I was putting on a agbada upon my rain boot. ( They don't know what good fashion looks like ). I saw an agbero, collecting money from danfo drivers, I worked straight to him and asked for my share, Mf gave me a resounding slap and I fell to the mud, I stood up and positioned myself like I was taking a free kick, mf got my rain boot in his ass and believe me, I broke my foot in his ass. Am I not just too nasty grin.
The police came and wanted to arrest me so I told them, My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket. Nasty fvck still brought out his handcuffs, I kicked him in the groin and he passed out. Everyone started hailing me, calling my the cop slayer. Isn't that lovely.

I have been skipping meetings with my physiatrist, so things may seem a little weird here.

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Kicked The Police by house10s: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2021
are u done
Re: Why I Kicked The Police by KiNg0G: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2021
kids with phone this days.
this one fit be like 7 to 13years range
Re: Why I Kicked The Police by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Funny dude, I just hope things don't get nastier. Frequent your physiatrist bro.
Re: Why I Kicked The Police by Bennysam: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2021
You should remain in that your office because that's where you belong......
Re: Why I Kicked The Police by Truvelisback(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Online comedian.
Re: Why I Kicked The Police by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Sacrosanct12:
Funny dude, I just hope things don't get nastier. Frequent your physiatrist bro.

He tried to sink a needle in my butt cheek. So I kicked him, and guess what mf kicked bucket

1 Like

Re: Why I Kicked The Police by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2021
Bennysam:
You should remain in that your office because that's where you belong......

I ain't gat no office. All I have is a rain boot and expired drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Single Fathers And Baby Daddies... / Answer And Win A Prize. / RE-EDUCATION: RED PILLERS Are Not Alpha Males!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.