Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir (7375 Views)

Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2021
A video of a masseur (Massage therapist) massaging a half n.ked lady has caused a stir online.

In the video, the hot lady who wore only a bikini lied down as the Masseur performed his duty.

He sensually performs his job on the woman and this has sparked massive commentaries on social media.

Watch the video below:
https://www.browngh.com/video-of-masseuse-massaging-a-half-n-aked-lady-causes-massive-reactions/

Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by KingEverest: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2021
Somebodys' gf/wife grin
Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2021
What should she have worn?? undecided

Imagine someone complaining that she's half naked... She would take off the top piece and lay on her back.

Those who think this is bad, ignorant and unexposed...

They wanna form holy forgetting that the lady is even being modest...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by vastolord4(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
What should she have worn?? undecided

Imagine someone complaining that she's half naked... She would take off the top piece and lay on her back.

Those who think this is bad, ignorant and unexposed...

They wanna form holy forgetting that the lady is even being modest...

Are you supposed to me massaged naked by the opposite sex?

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2021
vastolord4:

Why not? It's a massage... The man might not care a flying fu** that she's naked... What if he doesn't find her attractive? Or he's gay?

Don't assume every man is a lust-driven psycho... undecided

He's doing his job... She's a female client... Nothing to it...

I've massaged men... Was even irritated by their bodies...

Both sexes can interact without the relationship being sexual...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by vastolord4(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
Why not? It's a massage... The man might not care a flying fu** that she's naked... What if he doesn't find her attractive? Or he's gay?

Well, guess I'm a chip off the old block

Well, maybe I'm a chip off the old block

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by PlaysNigeria: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Omo! if this op no bleep he suppose chop beating cheesy
Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
amaesther:
A video of a masseur (Massage therapist) massaging a half n.ked lady has caused a stir online.

In the video, the hot lady who wore only a bikini lied down as the Masseur performed his duty.

He sensually performs his job on the woman and this has sparked massive commentaries on social media.

If my wife wants to go for a massage and the person that is to attend to her is a male, she'd have 3 options...
1. Choose a female
2. Let's go home for me to massage you or
3. I start sending you pictures of me giving and receiving messages from girls that are dressed as "modest" as our sister up there grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by POLYGAMY: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
vastolord4:

THAT CATFISH IS SENSELESS

1 Like

Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by pek(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Much ado about nothing.
Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by Ulunne777(f): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Can they speak Igbo?
Did you know?
"Gb" as found in Igbo is the 8th letter of the Igbo alphabet.They aren't g and b

Igbo is the people
Igbo is the language
Igbo is the culture
Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by alphaNomega: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

People don't understand how one can discharge professional services without sexual motives.

I have been in similar situations and all I do is keep a straight face, explain the procedure and remain focused.
Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by IjebuWarrior: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

Ashana spotted! cool
Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by Goldentulip2: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

SMH that someone will comfortably type this. I will never be ok with my wife taking such a massage from a male masseur even if the guy is gay
Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by Nonexisting: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

Ashana spotted! cool
You passed the exam in flying colors. Through their write ups, they shall expose themselves unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by MufasaLion: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Goldentulip2:

SMH that someone will comfortably type this. I will never be ok with my wife taking such a massage from a male masseur even if the guy is gay

That's your wife, not everyone. Don't castigate others for doing it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by MufasaLion: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
There's nothing bad in this. It's strictly professional. Not everyone is a pervert!
Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by Goldentulip2: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

That's your wife, not everyone. Don't castigate others for doing it.
I will NEVER castigate others for okaying it Chale, that’s their business lol
Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by MufasaLion: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Goldentulip2:

I will NEVER castigate others for okaying it Chale, that’s their business lol

All right.
Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by Tomahawk99(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

Catfish.
Re: Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir by rex444(m): 3:00am On Nov 30, 2021
We wey be male nurse suppose no dey give injection be that

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This / Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! / Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.