Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks (27975 Views)

800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits / Report Churches Or Mosque Who Disobey The Lockdown Order / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Sergio101(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You can deny it all you want. It won't change reality about the existence of Igbo muslims boy

Boy, your dreams are good
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Bigchristo: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Naijawhyy:
EXCLUSIVE: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/29/exclusive-bandits-write-christians-zamfara-shut-down-churches-or-risk-attacks
They just make their primary aim of attack known to we Christians that they have an agenda of Islamizing this country, trust me if this was IPOB all hair will let lose from FG to state and all the security agencies will be on alert to crush them, sadly it’s their brothers issuing warning, so nothing will be done yet some foolish people still believe in this failed country now I see why NMK is trying to break out of this country that guy is a prophet he foreseen all these things coming before taking up Biafra struggle I just wish am from the East

3 Likes

Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by egoldman(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
There is no religious persecution in Nigeria,,,,,,,,,, Garbage Shehu.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by newoffer: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Stop praying . Prepare for the bandits. Until you give them real surprise they will never stop. Plan and create exit
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by AntiChristian: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Leverage2021:
of course you have nothing to say but your hypocrite nature would be revealed when a Christian says so

It's actually better to be a letter writer than an illiterate

Mohammed can testify, perphas if he could read let alone write letter the demon wouldn't have be squeezing him in the cave saying read with response of am an illiterategrin

At least we can agree that the same devil appeared to Paul and blinded him and converted him.

Na Paul in the company of the demon named Jesus write over half of the new testament as Letters.

I think you guys are the illiterate here! How can someone say he saw a light and then wrote 13 Books even more than all the 11 disciples combined?

Lies!
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by AntiChristian: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
TenQ:

Didn't you read?
It's other antichrists/anti-christians just like you

Bandits no get religion! Stop exposing your folly!
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by egoldman(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Teaser4:
They should comply asap!!!

This kind of terrorists the jobless policewoman no dey see them, na anytime I call out out for his support of evil, she go spring up to recommend my ban, na you go taya.

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Leverage2021: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

At least we can agree that the same devil appeared to Paul and blinded him and converted him.

Na Paul in the company of the demon named Jesus write over half of the new testament as Letters.

I think you guys are the illiterate here! How can someone say he saw a light and then wrote 13 Books even more than all the 11 disciples combined?

Lies!
l
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Depressed101: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Why did Biden remove Nigeria from religion intolerant list?
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by AllahIsGarbage: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
We will be laughing at your poverty

[img]https://images./5GqkeKqEp7vehnYGdnnwdE.jpg[/img]
Amodi470:
Better
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by J3susFr3ak: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Lies!

Your ignorance is showing. Encroaching in areas you have no clue about?

We believe in a Living and Supernatural God that has chosen to reveal Himself to a doomed and sinful world only in Jesus Christ.
"There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

Tread carefully there. With the way the blood of the innocent are being shed on your lands--especially the blood of the saints--you and your Government have come under Divine wrath already. Unless you repent and turn to Christ for mercy, your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Sergio101(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The joke is on your flat head boy.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/486318-inside-the-world-of-igbo-muslims-in-nigerias-south-east-region.html

Boy, no amount of propaganda will make Igbos succumb to your dream of yolloba Moslem cheesy
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sergio101:

Boy, no amount of propaganda will make Igbos succumb to your dream of yolloba Moslem cheesy
No amount of denial will make me agree to your denial of igbo muslims grin

Know this and have peace of mind Chinedu

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/486318-inside-the-world-of-igbo-muslims-in-nigerias-south-east-region.html

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by efighter: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked they are being open about it now they are not hiding their evil agenda any more but some zombies will still tell you it's just mere farmers/herders clashes

My brother, what about the thousands of Muslims killed in the length and breadth of the North. This is not Islamic Agenda. There is no single Muslim in the whole of Northern Nigeria. No Muslim goes about killing people or supporting killers like Buhari and Shehu Gumi and El-Rufai and others who have been supporting and arming criminals.

No religion in the world says that you must kill those who do not accept your religion. Even those you and I call devil worshippers like worshippers of Amadioha Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala, and even Esu Odara do not go about killing people. Hausa/Fulani just love killing, that's all. If it is because of Islam, why bomb Mosques? The number of Mosques that have been bombed, burnt and, or destroyed in the length and breadth of Northern Nigeria is at least 10 times the number of Churches destroyed. These people are just blood-sucking criminals, that's all and you can hear El-Rufai, Shehu Gumi saying that they are businessmen and not criminals. Will a Muslim say that about killers? Will even Ogun or Sango or Amadioha worshippers say that?
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Sergio101(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
No amount of denial will make me agree to your denial of igbo muslims grin

Know this and have peace of mind Chinedu

Take more panadols on my matter boy.
After that......chill it down with schnapps. your dreams won't come through......no this and have peace of mind
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Tzar(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
And some idiots still call these terrorists bandits?!
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by TenQ: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Bandits no get religion! Stop exposing your folly!
Their religion is exactly yours. They are only more violent
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Leverage2021: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Lies!
This is why you should engage your brain

The Torah which Mohammed said he believed in women such as Esther, Ruth, etc also had scriptures

Writing scriptures is an account of functionality not the years spent on earth

This Umar the vagina seeker wrote the quran for Mohammed and allah on compulsory hijab for all Muslim women even when Mohammed never wanted it

"Those whom Jesus son of Mary sent, both disciples and those who came after them, in the land were: Peter the disciple AND PAUL WITH HIM, (PAUL BELONGED TO THE FOLLOWERS AND WAS NOT A DISCIPLE) to Rome. Andrew and Matthew to the land of the cannibals; Thomas to the land of Babel, which is in the land of the east; Philip to Carthage and Africa; John to Ephesus the city of the young men of the cave; James to Jerusalem which is Aelia the city of the sanctuary; Bartholomew to Arabia which is the land of Hijaz; Simon to the land of Berbers; Judah who was not one of the disciples was put in place of Judas." (Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad [Oxford University Press Karachi], p. 653;

Your books named Paul a follower of Christ
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Chochovini: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
HOLY SHIT! What in Heaven‘s name is the meaning of this rubbish?

So it has become this bad that some group of holigans can now sleep and wake up and just decide that a particular set of law abiding cirizens should cease to carry out their religious activities and worship. Says who? And for what reason?

By the way, why are the Christians always at the defensive? Christians should stop disappointing God by being cowards all the time. We have not allow God to manifest His power through us. Our God is NOT a God of fear. Enough of the intimidation. Gentility plus Timidity minus Brutality and Rugedity sometiimes makes you a Nonentity in Captivity. God at several time proved His might through the Israelites right from the Bible days till DATE when they fight back.

Therefore if they kill one kill one Thousand. That‘s the equation. God is on our side. Therfore, FEAR NOT.
What arrant Nonesense?
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Empiree: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Nothing like igbo Muslims

Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Empiree: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Joe Biden is a BIG FOOL for Removing Nigeria from nations accused of violating religious freedom??

Now I'm beginning to miss Trump
This Biden look like his brains have Retired
Upon all evidence that Christian's are being Targeted and oppressed.
Despite the appeal by CAN
Joe Biden still went ahead to remove Nigeria from countries prone to religious attacks.
Now look at what is happening..

Don't expect USA, U.K and co to save Nigeria from terrorist regimes.
The highest they will do is to warn their citizens to evacuate Nigeria
You are all on your own.
Fight back or die trying.
Yes, he's a big fool because Christians are shovelling Christianity down the throats of SW muslims and nonmuslims and even bar Muslims from employment unless they covert to Christianity. Truly, Biden is a f@@l.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sergio101:

Take more panadols on my matter boy.
After that......chill it down with schnapps. your dreams won't come through......no this and have peace of mind
I don hear you igbo Christian
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Princewell2012(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked they are being open about it now they are not hiding their evil agenda any more but some zombies will still tell you it's just mere farmers/herders clashes

they are just testing the Mike. if it was successful they now proceed to other states.

May God deliver us for this remaining year Buhari will be in office.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by jidemojola(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hmm,a plot to stop the 2023 election.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Princewell2012(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
sanerugwei:
A few weeks ago they just removed the country's name from that list for religious intolerance. shocked shocked

Imagine police is even advising the people to beef up security. With what?
.Exactly that what I was thinking now. So we should buy guns and protect ourselves, and he knows it has never been our style.

so indirectly he was advising Christians to leave the state for good. can you imagine?
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by KingEverest: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Princewell2012:

they are just testing the Mike. if it was successful they now proceed to other states.

May God deliver us for this remaining year Buhari will be in office.
cry
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by KingEverest: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
efighter:

My brother, what about the thousands of Muslims killed in the length and breadth of the North. This is not Islamic Agenda. There is no single Muslim in the whole of Northern Nigeria. No Muslim goes about killing people or supporting killers like Buhari and Shehu Gumi and El-Rufai and others who have been supporting and arming criminals.

No religion in the world says that you must kill those who do not accept your religion. Even those you and I call devil worshippers like worshippers of Amadioha Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala, and even Esu Odara do not go about killing people. Hausa/Fulani just love killing, that's all. If it is because of Islam, why bomb Mosques? The number of Mosques that have been bombed, burnt and, or destroyed in the length and breadth of Northern Nigeria is at least 10 times the number of Churches destroyed. These people are just blood-sucking criminals, that's all and you can hear El-Rufai, Shehu Gumi saying that they are businessmen and not criminals. Will a Muslim say that about killers? Will even Ogun or Sango or Amadioha worshippers say that?
May God help us all
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Sergio101(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I don hear you igbo Christian

cool.

Boy now you come.
Igbo Christian is the chorus
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sergio101:

cool.

Boy now you come.
Igbo Christian is the chorus
You're not an Igbo Muslim but an Igbo Christian.

It does not stop the existence of Igbo Muslims.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by obanioluorun: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
efighter:

you still not get it, if I may ask how usman fodio conquer the Hausas and some part of north, by jihad right? You don't know their plans, well killing northern Muslim and burning mosque was part of the plan that the international community will not suspect them but their final target is to conquer the entire south takeover their land , oil and sea. Be wise !.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Sergio101(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You're not an Igbo Muslim but an Igbo Christian.

It does not stop the existence of Igbo Muslims.

Whatever will make the poor filthy soul of a yollloba Moslem be troubled is welcomed by me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Break Into A Church In Delta To Steal Plasma TV & Other Valuables (Photos) / 7-Year-Old Girl Killed In Fight Between Soldiers And Police In Maiduguri / 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.