Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks (27929 Views)

800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits / Report Churches Or Mosque Who Disobey The Lockdown Order / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sergio101:

Whatever will make the poor filthy soul of a yollloba Moslem be troubled is welcomed by me cheesy
Igbo Christian go and die
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by NobleRace: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
jumper524:
Those hypocritical sheiks have succeeded in tarnishing the image of Islam.
May Allah reward you all for associating Islam with violence just to feed your selfish motive.

No one has tarnished the image of Islam, except you don't read your quoran. Islam is a terrorist religion. Everything they've been telling you in your mosques are lies. Mohammed held the sword to propagate Islam. The Quoran expressly commanded that all Keferis be kiled. Allah even promised rewards to murdered. Allah is a fake god whom Muslims ignorantly worship.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by CelestineNelson: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bastards
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by BePrepared: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Teaser4:
They should comply asap!!!

Sorry my dear brother from the religion of peace, the church is marching on and the gates of hell can do nothing about it
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by iyke2frankeze: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
That has always been the plan.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by jerosman2: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
we have muslims from igbo and south south. Am one of them.
NGArmyTerrorist:
Nothing like igbo Muslims
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by BePrepared: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

What do you expect me to say?

I am not a bandit and i don't know them. Na Paul sabi write letter no be me!

But u like the news abi

Abi they are fulfilling Allah's command given to Allah's prophet against infidels
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by BePrepared: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

At least we can agree that the same devil appeared to Paul and blinded him and converted him.

Na Paul in the company of the demon named Jesus write over half of the new testament as Letters.

I think you guys are the illiterate here! How can someone say he saw a light and then wrote 13 Books even more than all the 11 disciples combined?

Lies!

Every word of Paul corroborated what Jesus and the other apostles wrote, but Allah's prophet only saw visions about marrying 6 years old Aisha and his dota in law Zainab
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by BePrepared: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Bandits no get religion! Stop exposing your folly!

Why are they not asking Mosques to stop.

Same way ISIS Taliban, Al Qaeda and boko no get religion
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Barcalee: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Now they have finally spoken
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Decide2rise: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
There is freedom of religion in Nigeria.

Terrorists disguising as bandits and freedom fighters are now wrecking havoc in the SE and NW.

I heard in Nsukka, UGM miscreants don dey threaten Igbo Muslims too.

Islam was not founded by Northerners you fool

Carry your foolishness comot my front.

Yorubas don't give a dam about Northern Muslims too igbo jew.

You foolish thing.

There are numerous Igbo Muslims in Enugu and Ebonyi.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/486318-inside-the-world-of-igbo-muslims-in-nigerias-south-east-region.html
You have wasted no time to prove that you're nothing but an idiot. A foolish idiot at that

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Decide2rise:

You have wasted no time to prove that you're nothing but an idiot. A foolish idiot at that

Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Blackdisciple(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
That was the plan all along but didn't come out with it at first but we know the tricks....
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Poleski: 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Stop calling them bandits, call them what they are - terrorists!
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by AntiChristian: 5:21am On Nov 30, 2021
BePrepared:

Why are they not asking Mosques to stop.

Same way ISIS Taliban, Al Qaeda and boko no get religion

So they're Muslims because they asked churches to stop?

Will they be Christians if they asked mosques to stop?

Put on your thinking cap na!
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by AntiChristian: 5:25am On Nov 30, 2021
BePrepared:

Every word of Paul corroborated what Jesus and the other apostles wrote, but Allah's prophet only saw visions about marrying 6 years old Aisha and his dota in law Zainab

Paul was greater than Jesus. Jesus even made mistake selecting his disciples as Paul was more useful creating Christianity than other disciples.

Paul never met Jesus. Maybe a demon!
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by AntiChristian: 5:27am On Nov 30, 2021
BePrepared:

But u like the news abi

Abi they are fulfilling Allah's command given to Allah's prophet against infidels

You know say Yahweh get sword for Bible.

They are borrowing it for now.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by Wahala90: 7:23am On Nov 30, 2021
70 virgins!
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2021
jerosman2:
we have muslims from igbo and south south. Am one of them.
I still insist! Nothing like igbo muslims and there will never be. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by ngwaIgbo223: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
There is freedom of religion in Nigeria.

Terrorists disguising as bandits and freedom fighters are now wrecking havoc in the SE and NW.

I heard in Nsukka, UGM miscreants don dey threaten Igbo Muslims too.

Islam was not founded by Northerners you fool

Carry your foolishness comot my front.

Yorubas don't give a dam about Northern Muslims too igbo jew.

You foolish thing.

There are numerous Igbo Muslims in Enugu and Ebonyi.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/486318-inside-the-world-of-igbo-muslims-in-nigerias-south-east-region.html

You and your useless family are the real foolish things here.

Go and suck your fathers left balls, there is nothing like Igbo muslim, all those bastards from Muslim mothers are not considered Igbos, take your muslim to hell.

Igbo muslim kill you there ewu.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by ngwaIgbo223: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
jerosman2:
[s]we have muslims from igbo and south south. Am one of them.[/s]

One of them kill you there bastard terrorist, don go ask for your father from North.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by lexyclasy: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked they are being open about it now they are not hiding their evil agenda any more but some zombies will still tell you it's just mere farmers/herders clashes
Let them close Churches in the North using Zamara to test waters, we are waiting for them to open Mosques in the South aftermath.
Re: Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks by lexyclasy: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked they are being open about it now they are not hiding their evil agenda any more but some zombies will still tell you it's just mere farmers/herders clashes
Let them close Churches in the North using Zamfara to test waters, we are waiting for them to open Mosques in the South aftermath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) / Monday Olomu Kills His Wife Over ₦80,000 In Edo / Policemen In Ilorin Protesting Against Corruption And Bribery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.