Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Who Also Feels This Way!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Also Feels This Way!!!! (233 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Also Feels This Way!!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good afternoon,
How are you all?? just a quick one,like sometimes i just feel down and sad not really because of anything actually but for the fact that my parent are getting old and still have no been able to do anything yet for them, yeah am still a student and they knw that but, i am just not too comfortable mehn, i always think at my age now, atleast ah suppose don dey bring somethings come house, i am not just happy today mehn!!!!

so my question is e get anybody for here wey dey always think like dat too,coz as e b now depression don dey enter small small.
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD MEET OUR NEEDS.
Re: Who Also Feels This Way!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
NOTE:::: iam 21yr and they are not complaining oo
Re: Who Also Feels This Way!!!! by chatinent: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Tomorrow, I go reason you sth, make you use put smiles for dem face.
Re: Who Also Feels This Way!!!! by adeoyekay(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good afternoon,
How are you all?? just a quick one like sometimes i just feel down and sad not really because of anything actually but for the fact that my parent are getting old and still have no been able to do anything yet for them, yeah am still a student and they knw that but, i am just not too comfortable mehn, i always think at my age now, atleast ah suppose don dey bring somethings come house, i am not just happy today mehn!!!!am also they feel like that, God will answer us speedily and take us to peak of destiny.

so my question is say e get anybody for here wey dey always think like dat too,coz as e b now depression don dey enter small small.
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD MEET OUR NEEDS.
Re: Who Also Feels This Way!!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
chatinent:
Tomorrow, I go reason you sth, make you use put smiles for dem face.

boss are you serious??
Re: Who Also Feels This Way!!!! by Limassol(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Why get depressed over something you have little to no control on? makes little sense. You seem like a kind young man, good for you. However, at this stage in your life, it will be best you focus on graduating with good grades and improving your finacial condition, that will be more productive of you.

(1) (Reply)

NL Post Of The Year (picture) / Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth If You’re Not Influencial / 3 Habits That Will Make Your Boyfriend Give You Money All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.