Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) (6744 Views)

Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) by elliotmarshall(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Take a pics of her with your phone and tell her to come see it
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) by BlackyOne: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2021
nifemi25:
Snap her picture from the bed.. snap as many as possible. Just tell her your phone makes her more beautiful. She will be eager to see those pictures. Just shift for her to sit beside you on the bad..

I be you still need me to lecture you on how you go off her pant ?

Senior Lecturer wehdone grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) by JustStupidity: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2021
That's why una need to study snakes cos they've similar characters with Bannies. Just that recently the two had misunderstanding
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) by 2rez: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Simple sturv. Tell her u got another indomie for her in the room(bed). Dazall. Next...

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) by Holysucker(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
You can open your WhatsApp and look for a funny status and laugh over it,(even if it's not funny).she will be so eager to know what's making you laugh to make you not focus on her..just tell her to come view the funny post..before you know it she is in bed with you..there you have your answer...it shouldn't be hard for you to make her wet and crave for you afterwards. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / Public Sex Is Legal In Amsterdam And Copenhagen Parks, But Will You Do It? / Not All Beautiful Nigerian Girls Are Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.