Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience (4384 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Crystalom35: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2023
So this girl I toasted on Facebook came to visit me yesterday.

The moment I sighted the girl from afar, my confidence just vanished at that moment.

Some people dey fine o. Omo. Babe fair die, get better skin, figure 8 and everything.

Omo, naso my confidence run leave me like wetin?

Sha, we don start am, na to end am. After all, no be murder case. Naso I cut bouncing go meet am o.

I no kuku even dress well since the place where Okada drop her no far from my house. My regret.

The moment she saw me, I could sense the (disappointment?) in her look and at one point I could feel she kind of looked down on me? 🙁

No be her fault sha. I should have put more effort in presenting myself.

Sha e don be.

Her scent abi perfume na die.

For my mind, I just say I must bang this girl today.

I just talked with her,

"o you must be Jessica?"

"yeah" she responded, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

Always look at a girls eyes to assert dominance.

"OK.."

Me again "this your coming come be like dat of Jesus o"

She laughs. She caught the joke.

"sorry I woke up late"

OK na no worries.

I don't compliment pretty girls as soon as I meet them. General rule for me.

Sha we walk small come reach my house o. Naim I open door make we enter.

Hmm, madam waka enter room. She see bed, see chair. Like she confuse small, naim she go siddon for chair o.

As I waka go siddon for bed, my mind don already dey laugh me. The reason na because, before I waka go meet the girl, my mind say make I comot the chair from my room or load it with books.

But I say that one no go matter sha.

Now we are here. She sitting on the chair and me far away on the bed. No way to establish physical contact without looking weird at first.

Anyways back to the story, we talked little with me joking and making her laugh like crazy ðŸĪŠ

Gradually, I could see her initial impression of me changing and she starts crawling out of her shell.

Guy man confidence come dey swell 😁😁

So, I collected her phone. Politely. Naturally girls tend to press their phone while talking to guy they are just meeting to prevent awkwardness.

I let this slide the first few minutes since I'll be on my own phone. Then I'll always just collect their phone, ask them to be here with me and return it to them while dropping mine.

Most will just drop theirs too and from that point, I'll have their full attention.

So I did same with hers and got her full attention.

She then told me she had her birthday last week. There and then, I saw the open window to get her into my bed.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Crystalom35: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2023
Anyways.

Before then, I moved from my bed to my reading table. Trying to get closer to her.

But she was still sitting a little farther from me. I just weak.

I moved back to my sitting position on the bed after about 5 minutes of sitting on the table.

Na then naim dey idea of birthday pop up inside my head.

Asked her if she danced on her birthday. She laughed nervously and said no.

I was like hmm. It's your birthday you should have danced and had as much fun as you want.

I then told her to stand up, lemme play a song for her so she could dance.

She was shy and was laughing while protesting she couldn't dance.

Nigga don already see him wey inside.

Me wey no sabi dance, naso I drag am standup say make we dance o.

I just dey shake my leg dey do my own mumu thing while she whine small and from there, grabbing and holding start.

And i MISTAKENLY fell on the bed while dragging her into it with me.

On the bed, she cuddles easily. I guess I must have given her a little more fun with all my jokes and dancing stuff.

Sex did happen later after a lil resistance. Don't want to go into details here.

The girl is really neat though. Unlike the other one I met the other time.

You can read the thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/7717425/sex-experience-girl-yesterday

Order our book

Copy url and paste in your browser. Clicking won't work

Here is the url paystack.shop/black

paystack.shop/black

3 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by BMathew: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2023
Following carefully.... 😊😊😊
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Badmashii(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Abeg, we know sey u dey lie but come finish am

4 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Miravik900(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Guy come finish your story
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Kharol1234: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
We gather they wait u better come complete am
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by tobenuel(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Construct this ya script very well o, asaba Nollywood fit buy am

7 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Candidlady: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lemme chill here...

Ijust wanna observe something

1 Like

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Mikel99(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Can you show us the picture of her view. Like her back if you are saying the truth.
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
all road leads to sex
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Crystalom35: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
CANDYDADDY:
all road leads to sex
it was the reason for the season ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Crystalom35: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Still very much available.

If you are a guy struggling with women and getting laid.

Getting women be like maths. If you have the right formula, you can solve/get almost any woman.

But with the wrong formula, your equation go always dey wrong.

Copy and past in your browser. Clicking won't work.

paystack.shop/black

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Crystalom35: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mikel99:
Can you show us the picture of her view. Like her back if you are saying the truth.
plenty xvideos to masturbate to. Go find one

1 Like

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by ghettochild(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
U no even entertain ur guest
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Crystalom35: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
ghettochild:
U no even entertain ur guest
ah ah. My mama train me well na.

Try getting her something to eat or drink but she said no.
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by kunchi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Guy as I dey read self my prick don stand...come strong...

4 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by TinubuShet(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Be like illegend don resurrect

4 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dis one just wants to sell his books to de gullible men of nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Crystalom35: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Dis one just wants to sell his books to de gullible men of nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin
no. This happened
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Besto(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
kunchi:

You need Jesus in your life bro

2 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Oladayoade12: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
*Urgent recruitment*
Hello everyone if you know anyone who is a qualified driver who can drive individual salary 70k per month
Requirements
1.Must be familiar with island and mainland route
2. Must have 2 to 3 years driving experience
3. Valid driver's license
4. Must be living around Ogba, Ikeja environs
5. Contact this number
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Gaspardd(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Usually i just laff at this chumps forming alpha male. You meet a lady and instead of you to actually be present and in the zone.... In your own reality and owning ur shit, the needy chump in you got into your head and trying to drag yourself into her reality.
Lol f<cking teens.
Next time when you have a sweet babe over, let her meet you painting, doing plumbing, or carpentry work. Draw her into your reality and you see her lost into your world.
Of course that applies to sweet loving girls not the average niger babe thinking of how to bill you, while you scheming how to bed her.... Bunch of re~tards

2 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Crystalom35: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Gaspardd:
Usually i just laff at this chumps forming alpha male. You meet a lady and instead of you to actually be present and in the zone.... In your own reality and owning ur shit, the needy chump in you got into your head and trying to drag yourself into her reality.
Lol f<cking teens.
Next time when you have a sweet babe over, let her meet you painting, doing plumbing, or carpentry work. Draw her into your reality and you see her lost into your world.
Of course that applies to sweet loving girls not the average niger babe thinking of how to bill you, while you scheming how to bed her.... Bunch of re~tards
see mumu talk sha 😁 😁

So because I dey expect girl make I go look for work start dey do?

I wanted to bed her. And I bed her. End of story.

Every man gets approach anxiety. It doesn't matter whether you're an alpha male or a simp.

Every man dreads approach a woman. What makes the difference is the ability to overcome it and go for what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Gaspardd(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Crystalom35:
see mumu talk sha 😁 😁

So because I dey expect girl make I go look for work start dey do?

I wanted to bed her. And I bed her. End of story.

Every man gets approach anxiety. It doesn't matter whether you're an alpha male or a simp.

Every man dreads approach a woman. What makes the difference is the ability to overcome it and go for what you want.
Ur neediness can only attract low hanging fruits.
And its not about banging, its about being social, meeting quality pple and being genuinely nice to each other in this cruel world.
What's in banging for gods sake... Its just a sport, simple as that but when your disfunctional brain sees it as an achievement, u re bound to create an ego out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Crystalom35: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Gaspardd:

Ur neediness can only attract low hanging fruits.
And its not about banging, its about being social, meeting quality pple and being genuinely nice to each other in this cruel world.
What's in banging for gods sake... Its just a sport, simple as that but when your disfunctional brain sees it as an achievement, u re bound to create an ego out of it.
virgin don drop motivation.

It's all about banging. Hot, steamy sex. Nothing more. No be you go tell me wetin I want from woman

1 Like

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Gaspardd(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Crystalom35:
virgin don drop motivation
Mugu... I used to do all this wayback in 2009-2012. But as you grow older and as the game became kind to you, you loose ur scarcity mindset and kinda relax and just be fun.
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Crystalom35: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
Gaspardd:

Mugu... I used to do all this wayback in 2009-2012. But as you grow older and as the game became kind to you, you loose ur scarcity mindset and kinda relax and just be fun.
mr used to.

Allow me to do mine. I no see u as person to give me advice. An unsolicited one at that.

No too dey form busy body.

I want sex. I get sex. Simple as ABC. Come here wan form wetin you no be.

People like una no even get friends for real life. Talk more of girlfriend.

You know how I know? Because from your typing and trying to be on a higher moral ground, you come across as boring, snubbish, weak.

I mean look at the nonsense you write
see how try to tell others what to do with their life?

Who be you exactly to tell me the meaning of what I want to do with a woman?

You are nothing but a narcissistic person who thinks only their opinion and idea is right. Such people can't sustain relationship.

Because you become malicious and vile when others do not accept your position. You are not good in anyway. You just don't have any social power hence you pretend to be good.

This is another proof again. So, by your theory, a woman must meet a man plumbing, painting or doing carpentry work before she will like him?

Like where do you get this stupid ideas from? You probably are one of those stupid people with no real world life.

If you can get women, you'd get as much as any other man. But because you can't, you formulate stupid theories in your head that sex doesn't matter.

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Gaspardd(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Crystalom35:
mr used to.

Allow me to do mine. I no see u as person to give me advice. An unsolicited one at that.

No too dey form busy body.

I want sex. I get sex. Simple as ABC. Come here wan form wetin you no be.

People like una no even get friends for real life. Talk more of girlfriend.

You know how I know? Because from your typing and trying to be on a higher moral ground, you come across as boring, snubbish, weak.

I mean look at the nonsense you write see how try to tell others what to do with their life?

Who be you exactly to tell me the meaning of what I want to do with a woman?

You are nothing but a narcissistic person who thinks only their opinion and idea is right. Such people can't sustain relationship.

Because you become malicious and vile when others do not accept your position. You are not good in anyway. You just don't have any social power hence you pretend to be good.

If you can get women, you'd get as much as any other man. But because you can't, you formulate stupid theories in your head that sex doesn't matter.

Mumu

Bro im like 10 yrs into your future. And that's actually if the game is nice to you. So in a way im on a higher level.
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Crystalom35: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Gaspardd:

Bro im like 10 yrs into your future. And that's actually if the game is nice to you. So in a way im on a higher level.
you can lie to yourself if you want. If your life is ugly, tomorrow you'll wake up and it'll still be ugly.

Na only for internet you fit form James bond.

Me na real guy. As e be for my life naso I write am. Whether e dey right or wrong for your eye, I no care.

All of us here know say you dey lie sha. Empty plate noise dey wake neighbor up for midnight when legend dey try steal meat.
Re: Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience by Nonywendy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
kunchi:
Oponu

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession / Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies / Deflowered by her own brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.