Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader (44541 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ameeenna grin

your problem

Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by AfonjaConehead: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=108180724][/quote]
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ameeenna grin

forger

Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by FamTomx2(m): 5:25am On Dec 08, 2021
ajumma:

abi this man has been close arrest
for his clandestine activities

since morning fa

Arrest ko or arrest ni, am neither jobless like you and your goons, grin

And secondly arresting for what!
The world already Know whom "Jubril" is nah and also know that IPOB is a peaceful group of people seeking for freedom, so why blabbing..

If you need my address I will post it here glaring glad for even your Dotty DSS to have it.
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2021
FamTomx2:

Arrest ko or arrest ni, am neither jobless like you and your goons, grin

And secondly arresting for what!
The world already Know whom "Jubril" is nah and also know that IPOB is a peaceful group of people seeking for freedom, so why blabbing..

If you need my address I will post it here glaring glad for even your Dotty DSS to have it.

first and foremost
welcome from the Siberia

pls how many weeks do you spend in the
rehab Centre as a result of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, popularly known as ‘meth’ ?
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by Igwe000: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Please.........my fellow countrymen..... how possible is this....
ajumma:

you should have relocate to
somewhere else and leave for Africa

*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*

*Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*
*I come in peace*

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

117 Year Old Man Goes To Vote / Wike Begins Demolition Of Structures On Waterways(photos) / Police Officers Cry As They Are Deployed To Stop Protesting Oby Ozekwesili, BBOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.