Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader (44064 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
FamTomx2:

A "Bum Dosser" ushering advise about drug, but that's what your father smuggles to make ends needs for your family!

MNK is wiser than your past and present generations put together..

Go and wash your smelly cunt, joor!

lalasticlala
mynd44
oga seun
rule 2
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
FamTomx2:

Mumu, the question should be, has the war ended??
He who fight and run will live to fight for another day!!
It's a common sense..

You claim to win the fight years ago and yet you haven't defeated your enemy that one na Victory!

Psychologically, Biafrans are winning.

Fraudral republic of the Zoo is a Fiction.
Buhari is long dead, Jubril is in charge of your destiny!

@bold you see the confusion
instead your elders to go and beg Jubril from Sudan
i said it earlier your brain is retarde%
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by FamTomx2(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Peterobiisathie:

lalasticlala
mynd44
oga seun
rule 2

And you were insulting my Big Bro MNK,
E no go better for you!
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by FamTomx2(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
ajumma:

@bold you see the confusion
instead your elders to go and beg Jubril from Sudan
i said it earlier your brain is retarde%

I repeat, who is in aso rock is Jubril, the real vegetable is gone!

I pity who no pity your miserable Soul!
Scum head Slammer.
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
FamTomx2:

And you were insulting my Big Bro MNK,
E no go better for you!
seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
rule 2
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
ebufa:

Are blacks not the only race that was sold like cattle for over 300 years? look in the mirror and ask the necessary questions! is there something fundamentally wrong with the blackman?! honest introspection will do you a world of good! so dey your lane!

you should have relocate to
somewhere else and leave for Africa

*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*

*Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*
*I come in peace*
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
FamTomx2:

I repeat, who is in aso rock is Jubril, the real vegetable is gone!

I pity who no pity your miserable Soul!
Scum head Slammer.

you are really heartless

and you make all those igbo old men
to go and visit Jubril from sudan?
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by FamTomx2(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
ajumma:

you are really heartless

Who sent them there??

They simply went for their own personal interest, did they consult Biafrans administratives before departing to meet El Sudan??

If they really love IPOB they should be on their way to UN and ICC not to Abuja!

Get lost joor!
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by FamTomx2(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
ajumma:

you are really heartless

If the old men really cares, let them fund his legal teams..

Thunder wey go faya you is 99% processing completion to fire!
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by AfonjaConehead: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
ajumma:

* D angote trailer fr o m kano to Lagos is 2k
*From seme border to coto n ou town is 500*
* K ano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donk ey is 500*
*So the choice is yours*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*I come in peace*
grin grin grin
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by donnie(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Karemarealty288:

Lol.....am Igbo son of the soil. ...biko gbara ugwu gi.

Of course there are many Igbo brothers like yourself licking Fulani butts. Eg. Hope Uzodinma, Dave Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu etc.
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by Karemarealty288(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
donnie:

Of course there are many Igbo brothers like yourself licking Fulani butts. Eg. Hope Uzodinma, Dave Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu etc.

Oya na .....you that is master of all wisdom and know it all....use it to your direct family benefit and kindly stay off my mention. Na only for Nairaland your type dey get power.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by FamTomx2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Peterobiisathie:

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
rule 2

Walahi you are a joke!

You have fun in insulting people that are greater than you but when given advise you will rush to the REPORT BUTTON!

In your previous post you called me a Fool which i ignored, you really don't know who I am..

Nairaland and it's political section is not for the faint hearts, you must learn how to absorb insults and hate speeches or else focus on other sections.

You like making mockery of the Igbos just as your Moniker suggested..

Even thou I got banned, I have taken note of your Moniker..

I don't have anything personal with you oh! just that we have different views and opinions,

And you be Anti IPOB
Am Anti APC

Life goes on!!
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
FamTomx2:

Who sent them there??

They simply went for their own personal interest, did they consult Biafrans administratives before departing to meet El Sudan??

If they really love IPOB they should be on their way to UN and ICC not to Abuja!

Get lost joor!

You this blatherskite & traitor.
another MADE IN CHINA SHEKAU.

Kanu has replace your brains with bread
and looking for feet to kiss rather
than think constructively

pls tell me the photo below is NOT you,

Dundee united

Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=Afonja Conehead post=108089048][/quote]
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by FamTomx2(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
ajumma:

You this blatherskite & traitor.
another MADE IN CHINA SHEKAU.

Kanu has replace your brains with bread
and looking for feet to kiss rather
than think constructively

pls tell me the photo below is NOT you,

Dundee united

Consequences of a failed state and a collapsed Zoo Healthcare System if not they should have long apprehend a mentally impaired patient roaming about.. lolz

You are Brain dead just like the late vegetable!
Silly Dosser..
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
FamTomx2:

Consequences of a failed state and a collapsed Zoo Healthcare System if not they should have long apprehend a mentally impaired patient roaming about.. lolz

You are Brain dead just like the late vegetable!
Silly Dosser..

& you and your ancestor are
begging to be president in failed state ,,?
,what a paradox
inordinate ambitious
like the story of Macbeth just
want power for personal aggrandizement

1 Like

Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by FamTomx2(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
ajumma:

,what a paradox
inordinate ambitious

Shut up and stop reasoning thru your anus,

Miserable Bum Brat and a product of a failed State.
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by FamTomx2(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
ajumma:

,what a paradox
inordinate ambitious

Shut up and stop reasoning thru your anus,

Miserable Bum Brat nd a product of a failed State.
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by Godispeace: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
lolzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin see ediot jubilating over Fake News from daily post , a well no junk journalist media ? Negotiation kee u and ur igbo ipob generation. That terrorist IPOB/ESN leader Kanu Nnamdi (Cownu nomadi ) will rot in jail
Emergingnation:
Lol

You apparently suffering from a protracted case of mental Illness or battling with occasional fits of schizophrenia which manifest in making Careless, unrated and incoherent Statement

It was Buhari that called Igbo elders to beg instead..

Igbo can't be cowed into submission

Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by Emergingnation(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Godispeace:
lolzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin see ediot jubilating over Fake News from daily post , a well no junk journalist media ? Negotiation kee u and ur igbo ipob generation. That terrorist IPOB/ESN leader Kanu Nnamdi (Cownu nomadi ) will rot in jail
I Don't dangle with low IQ and inferiority complex stunts [/b]
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ebufa: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
ajumma:

*Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*So the choice is yours*
*I come in peace*

I live in the Hoosier state of the American mid west, I cannot stomach the naivete of the typical Nigerian, very hypocritical and wicked people! make una go buy sense !
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by FamTomx2(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
ajumma:

,what a paradox
inordinate ambitious

"Akpa Amu" somebody haven't heard from you,

Local head Slammer you think BMC will do you any good, you have succeeded in marring you destiny..

Like Easu of the Holy Bible you have sold your miserable birth right for a roasted corn.

#tableshaker
#troublemaker
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by FamTomx2(m): 5:23am On Dec 02, 2021
ajumma:

,what a paradox
inordinate ambitious

This Mugu's brain box don crash abi he don dey fear me ni??

Feel Free and continue quoting your demented Brainwashed Brain.
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2021
ebufa:

I live in the Hoosier state of the American mid west, I cannot stomach the naivete of the typical Nigerian, very hypocritical and wicked people! make una go buy sense !

you fit cough where white men dey there..
continue deceiving yourself
doing menial jobs for oyibo
upon that they will call you negro
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2021
FamTomx2:

you name na sorry
if wee see you for abuja
u join your no "lefeludum" no erection
in gulag
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2021
FamTomx2:

Local head Slammer you think BMC will do you any good, you have succeeded in marring you destiny..

Like Easu of the Holy Bible you have sold your miserable birth right for a roasted corn.

#tableshaker
#troublemaker

you can never win this war

either head or tail

see the pix below

Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2021
FamTomx2:

#tableshaker
#troublemaker

keep on reminding you ....what the fada said
& muggins like u with daft skull still procrastinates
thinking Biafra is an El Dorado

Same fowls that believed that,
Jubril was cloned to become Buhari, and they passed it around with so much glee, because a mental murderer (according to his father) told them so.

Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2021
FamTomx2:

you pillock!
READ
“Macbeth has murdered sleep, and therefore Macbeth will sleep no more.” William Shakespeare ( 26 April 1564 – 23 April 1616)
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
FamTomx2:

#tableshaker
#troublemaker

abi this man has been close arrest
for his clandestine activities

since morning fa
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by AfonjaConehead: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Two diff
Re: Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader by ajumma(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ameeenna grin

anini kinsmen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.