Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? (51049 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by BlackfireX: 4:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Poor people and love eeehhh

What is 100k in one week for a fine girl like that, if you don't mind give me her number

As for you...go and hustle

Seun I will pay #2.5 billion to buy NL,...let's seal this deal ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Harddiskng(m): 5:16am On Nov 30, 2021
nextBIGthing:
………

From what i read, Oga this girl has money. She needs a cure for greed not help on how to save.

If you have to ask yourself if you should continue then you know the answer already undecided
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Fiscus105(m): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2021
nextBIGthing:

Thanks for your comment

She isn’t that extravagant in spending like buying luxuries.
She just spends unwisely and don’t plan for important things
Like at the end of the day she won’t be able to even account what and what the money was spent on

She is not extravagant yet she spends unwisely, indeed you are confused.

You also said if she gets paid today, she starts spending recklessly and might ask you money tomorrow, even though you are jobless! This confirms ur foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Rickmann: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Good day everyone
I’m not good at writing so pls bear with me anyhow you see this.
I’m a young man 24yrs old and my girlfriend 22, I just finished my undergraduate studies and about going for Nysc, While my girl is still in school but she’s already into some online business making good and enough money for herself money that ordinarily she can use to start up a good life. She does not know how to spend which I have complained severally, I don’t really blame her due to the fact that she gets money at any given time she needs it. She can be paid 100k today and be broke in next 3 days calling me and disturbing me for recharge card and all sort of things she can actually do herself. I normally give this to her but it’s now becoming worse and unbearable no matter the amount she gets, she’ll spend it for you in less than one week with no reasonable thing to show for and you’ll be amazed.

To cut it all short, I’m still unemployed but I normally do some little jobs that brings me cash just change compared to what my girl makes in a month. Let me add that she’s a very supportive girl, helped me during my school when I had issues.

I’ve talked and talked now she tags me a nagging guy, and that I have poverty mentality by telling her to have some savings not for me but for herself

I’m just tried and cos she’s not changing keeps doing same thing
I’m even scared of taking the relationship to the next stage.
Cos if things fall out for her
I’ll be the one to take care of her excessive and exorbitant spendings. And I’m just a guy who’s starting life

Pls I need advise

You have done your bit bro..
When the time's right, trust me life itself will teach her in it's own brutal way.
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by IamDavid(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Good day everyone
I’m a young man 24yrs old and my girlfriend 22, I just finished my undergraduate studies and about going for Nysc, While my girl is still in school but she’s already into some online business making good and enough money for herself money that ordinarily she can use to start up a good life. She does not know how to spend which I have complained severally, I don’t really blame her due to the fact that she gets money at any given time she needs it. She can be paid 100k today and be broke in next 3 days calling me and disturbing me for recharge card and all sort of things she can actually do herself. I normally give this to her but it’s now becoming worse and unbearable no matter the amount she gets, she’ll spend it for you in less than one week with no reasonable thing to show for and you’ll be amazed.

To cut it all short, I’m still unemployed but I normally do some little jobs that brings me cash just change compared to what my girl makes in a month. Let me add that she’s a very supportive girl, helped me during my school when I had issues.

I’ve talked and talked now she tags me a nagging guy, and that I have poverty mentality by telling her to have some savings not for me but for herself

I’ll be the one to take care of her excessive and exorbitant spendings. And I’m just a guy who’s starting life

Pls I need advise
Teach her to save, slowly do that and more importantly, focus on making more money. When she wonders how financially balanced you are, you'll then explain to her that savings and investment is a hoooge part of your lifestyle. She will listen to you then when she sees you as a better money manager.

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2021
nextBIGthing:

Thanks for your comment

Like at the end of the day she won’t be able to even account what and what the money was spent on
Abi your gf they play bet9ja virtual, a.k.a baebi

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Bombolistic: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2021
wey her picture. I fit tell you if you fit marry am by looking at her picture
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Bimpe29: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Keep up the spirit, never develop dissatisfaction on relationship with your babe but endeavor to take her for counselling.

It's well with you guys.
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Toluwanise247(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2021
nextBIGthing:

Thanks for your comment

Maybe she like giving. She do give ?.
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by BABANGBALI: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Invite her to nairaland and let her read this thread
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Kriss216: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2021
.I’ve talked and talked now she tags me a nagging guy, and that I have poverty mentality by telling her to have some savings not for me but for herself
Learn to advice her to invest not save.
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Sirchiboy: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2021
BlackfireX:

What is 100k in one week for a fine girl like that, if you don't mind give me her number

Good Morning daddy,
Bless your boy this morning.
Hunger dey
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Omniman(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2021
grin

Oh the spirit of young love....
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Pataricatering(f): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2021
mikigen:
OP they are telling you now you are defending her.
She isn't financially disciplined my guy and I see that you are even too young to control that girl she won't and can't respect you Atleast not for now so how do u intend to make her change when she doesn't even listen to you?

You are a still young, I will advice you face your life and do the little you can to make her see reasons to adjust her lifestyle if you don't notice any changes then let her be even this relationship stuff you are doing now at this your age is not the best for you cos u need to focus and build your life.
controller ode - you think you are still living in your village where you can be controlling village girls up down .

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2021
You 24,she is 22. My brother the lady is older than you and I must tell you that it will be difficult for you to maintain that relationship but if you think I’m lie,you can keep trying. Have erection until when you get money but Bleep any Toto come your way now without love because you still have a long way to go. You can be 20years and be verified man and be 35years without being verified.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by ezechi24(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2021
LordofNaija:
Your babe is an online vendor, a cover for runs. She is extravagant cos she knows maga go pay again tomorrow. Toto no dey finish. I'm an OG, what you read is the blunt truth.

MY G na only you just talk sense for this place ...every other person dey form relationship expert without looking at the facts....which kind online business you dey do .....abeg make we hear word.....better runs girl.

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by joyandfaith: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros , the foundation of every good relationship begins and ends when both parties see and accept things from the other person's point of view .

So try and make her see things from your perspective by highlighting the pros and cons of her spending habits . But if she's adamant, kindly walk out of the relationship and save yourself the horrors of living with someone who's unbending.

After all, a woman who's used to living extravagantly isn't someone worth marrying and raising children with.

Listen to this nextBIGthing or walk out. If you don't, that is how you would run your marriage.
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Hmmm.
Wahala for pesin wey dey relationship óò.
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Kriss216: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2021
Pataricatering:
controller ode - you think you are still living in your village where you can be controlling village girls up down .
Why are you always like this? Don't you have manners?
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by West2019(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2021
keep on collecting the money and he saving it for both of you and never you eat her and run away
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by ire803386: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2021
Op I can't tell you about my predicament but the wise thing to do now is to walk away right now. She can't change. That doesn't mean she is a bad lady she is just who she is but if you think you can cope with her then continue we can't all be the same
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by jericco1(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2021
I don't really know but the fact that she supported you means she try. But I'd advise that you get over it and try to put her through and also make her see things that will change her for the better. Cheers
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by ezechi24(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2021
BlackfireX:

this one wey never count 10k of his own this year ....abeg hide
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by lambsbread: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2021
Ladies don't spend their money extravagantly instead they'd do that to another guys money. There's a high odd that she's saving that money and posturing like she's spending it so that she can depend on you or so that you don't look up to her for anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2021
I cannot tell you what to do, but your honesty helps, and it could bring you clarity.

1) You are unemployed, so you need to get the skills, that make you financially stable.

2) You complained severally about it, and it seems it makes no difference. Maybe try dialogue, do you understand why she losses money so fast, maybe try to really understand her perspective.

3) She tags you as a nagging guy, so she may also have problems with communication. She also says you have the poverty mentality, and by your statement, she says so, because you tried to be cautious, there is a difference between caution and poverty mentality, I think poverty mentality needs a proper understanding.

4) She helped you when you had issues, While that is good and very admirable, is this the real cornerstone of your relationship. She seems generous, and there may be some expectations of reciprocation of this kind gesture. But its proper context will help.

5) Unfortunately, you have to try better communication, if you love her, try the best you can, both of you need better communication and understanding, and this takes time and effort.

Overall, seems there is a need for growth, without growth we become stagnant, growth is necessary for how we speak and understand others and the only way we can grow is by putting in the effort because we love others and are kind in spirit.

The best to both of you.

nextBIGthing:
Good day everyone

To cut it all short, I’m still unemployed [/b]but I normally do some little jobs that brings me cash just change compared to what my girl makes in a month. Let me add that she’s a very supportive girl, helped me during my school when I had issues.

I’m just tried and cos she’s not changing [b]keeps doing same thing

Pls I need advise
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Goldbw122(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Good day everyone

Pls I need advise
It looks like she came from a rich family, that is why she always have the believe that there will always be money on a daily occasion.

Well you just have to sit her down and talk to her, if that did not work tell, there will be a problem, or tell her to do a huge project like use the money to build a house that would make her look money as valuable as possible.

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Goldbw122(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2021
ezechi24:

this one wey never count 10k of his own this year ....abeg hide
cheesy grin this one shock me
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by AfonjaConehead: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2021
Nothing do that lady o...she's just immature,that's all.
She already knows how to make money online,ahhhh..don't try those nonsense advice they are giving you here... imagine someone says you should walk away from her,nawa for some real badbelle people grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2021
Guy, this is bad signal in a relationship. It is better to know how to tame it before the character started demanding ritual from you.

nextBIGthing:
Good day everyone

Pls I need advise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO] / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.