Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! (38347 Views)

Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by delex004(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fakahe:
Do you need a loan this Festive period for Christmas celebration or for business purpose or for personal need then I'm glad to inform you that you get a loan from Polaris bank even if you don't have an account with the bank. You can get between 50k to 2 million naira without collateral and less paper work with a monthly interest rate of just 2% for a duration of up to 8 months repayment period. This information is completely free and I'm not charging for it or collecting any fee before you can get the loan. If interested, kindly click on my WhatsApp link below to chat me up

http://.us/w/?c=a70bf0
Scammer
Beware
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by joyandfaith: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Genesils:
Interesting, this is like the first time someone is saying something not nice about them here since, may I know your experience with carbon please?
I don't use loan app. People that have used it also complained. I don't have detail, anyway.

1 Like

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Tzar(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2021
All lenders do it either subtly or aggressively. I suggest if you can’t take the heat that comes with loan or debt repayment, DO NOT TAKE LOANS.
You need to see how repossession, eviction and loan recovery is done in the US, you will think you committed a capital offense.
It is ONLY in Nigeria that debtors feel creditors should understand & be linient.
I am not in the financial sector, but I know Nigerians are terrible people when it comes to paying their debt. They will rather spend money on spiritualist to make creditors forget their money. What a country, what a people!
Just try to give a Nigerian a loan from your hard earned money & see their true nature come out.

techboss1313:
I also disagree with you, the fact that he did not pay on the due date does not mean that they should start with character assassination

2 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by tofolo(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Jmichael1:

hw long does it take branch to approve loan?i hv applied more than 4 times bt no respond.
Its network issues bro, u can chat their customer service.
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by chumsfortech: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Every human has fundamental human right but that does not also mean that people should intentionally disappear with loans they took. I am against character assassination too and I will not even try getting loan from any source. There are still a few good ones out there FairMoney, Carbon, dole, branch. Etc.
terrypartners:
Before trolling anyone online you need to be thoughtful.

Probably you work for one of the online loan app coys.

Every offender and persecution have rights

This is the most infantile, ignorant, imbecilic and simpleton response so far.

Every debtor and creditor has fundamental rights

1 Like

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by tofolo(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2021
adelaja70:

Haaa! Maybe it's another fairmoney I'm using....
I know the tenor matters but haba, its still high.
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by aramanda14: 8:55am On Dec 01, 2021
I like how Nigerians are waking up to see that there are still good loan companies that mean well. As an entrepreneur I have built my credit score so high on fair money that they borrow me big money to finish projects.
chumsfortech:
Every human has fundamental human right but that does not also mean that people should intentionally disappear with loans they took. I am against character assassination too and I will not even try getting loan from any source. There are still a few good ones out there FairMoney, Carbon, dole, branch. Etc.
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by aramanda14: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Bro I get what you’re saying, but then there are still good people out here. I am an entrepreneur I make shoes and bags, and sometimes I will need to buy materials urgently and I may be cash strapped, so I take loan from let’s say FairMoney and when I make profit I pay fair money back.Most Nigerians just need to learn good habits and everybody will be happy
Tzar:
All lenders do it either subtly or aggressively. I suggest if you can’t take the heat that comes with loan or debt repayment, DO NOT TAKE LOANS.
You need to see how repossession, eviction and loan recovery is done in the US, you will think you committed a capital offense.
It is ONLY in Nigeria that debtors feel creditors should understand & be linient.
I am not in the financial sector, but I know Nigerians are terrible people when it comes to paying their debt. They will rather spend money on spiritualist to make creditors forget their money. What a country, what a people!
Just try to give a Nigerian a loan from your hard earned money & see their true nature come out.

3 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by greychris: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2021
I think you just need to start building your credit score with Fair money now, borrow money pay back within days, borrow again pay back, by that time you need the money your credit score go don high
Ijoba85:
All those loan sharks cannot give one that kind of loan at once, you have to build it till you get to that amount.
I run a beer parlour and there's an event in sight I want to make good money from, that is why I need it
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by drphantom: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2021
Tabithatim:
Come and see o! A particular loan app in this Nigeria has been threatening me over a loan that isn’t due, out of 6 instalments I’ve paid 3 and now just some hours after the 3rd instalment is to be paid they’ve started sending me threatening messages and even had the guts to contact people on my contact list that I’m late on my payment. This is so wrong!!

So in July I took out a loan of 150k to pay back in 6 months, they gave me their rules and how I’ll pay it (make I no even talk the big interest rate way dem give me, that one one na topic for anoda day). After confirming my loan on the 2nd of July, it took 4 days for the money to reflect in my account after many stories and mails to them. Can you imagine that these guys have been debiting me on the 2nd of every month claiming that’s when my loan was approved and it’s from my end there was a delay. That’s so unprofessional and mean! I’ve tried to speak with someone on their end but nothing…they’re just speaking English. I don’t know how to report them. Now they’re threatening me even though they’re the ones at wrong.

Most of these loan companies don't care about you or your reputation o. They will promise you heaven & earth everything join with sweet words, they will trick you with social media ads only to lure you in and torture you.

I just tire. I’m soooo pained that I even had to take a loan in the first place and this is what they’re putting a customer through. Na only to dey dirty people name them sabi all these loan apps are one kind and maybe even fraudulent cause not only is their interest rates too high, they shouldn’t be allowed to threaten people at all even if they’ve missed a payment date; it’s just wrong. Is this how all loan apps are? What can I do? I heard FairMoney and some other loan apps are better?

Lucky you.

They have done at least 2 things which you can sue them for and make some money as well.

1. Breach of contract
2. Breach of data privacy laws

Talk to a good lawyer and find out your options.

Industry regulators fined one such company 10 million for exactly what they are doing to you. An MTN user also recently sued MTN over categorically similar circumstances around a N50 deduction and won N5 million plus legal fees.

It’s high time we start meeting madness with force.

Good luck, sir

2 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by techboss1313: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Check the Fairmoney app for the interest
donhils:

What is the interest rate on Fairmoney? Say I want to take 300k, what's the interest going to be?
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Denmark23: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
cool cool cool
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Denmark23: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
cool cool cool
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Bakerdav: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
techboss1313:
Check the Fairmoney app for the interest
don't try it bro, the interest rate is high o,nd it depend on ur month of repayment, like I do,u borrow 250k for two month,playing back 320k,d loans just dy my neck till now never finish it,late payment interest self na die,nd if u do 6month payment, y will end up paying ur 300k back for interest, lol,d interest na die
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by jerryidinoba: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
How many loan apps have you tried? i have used only fair money and it's not the same as the others
Denmark23:
This one have been paid to do PR. smh

Meanwhile all loan apps are the same.

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by jerryidinoba: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin i stan a king that knows the law!
drphantom:

Lucky you.

They have done at least 2 things which you can sue them for and make some money as well.

1. Breach of contract
2. Breach of data privacy laws

Talk to a good lawyer and find out your options.

Industry regulators fined one such company 10 million for exactly what they are doing to you. An MTN user also recently sued MTN over categorically similar circumstances around a N50 deduction and won N5 million plus legal fees.

It’s high time we start meeting madness with force.

Good luck, sir
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by bigcee(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Trustedpronet:
Try LAPO loan, dem never come cease your foam wey you take dey sleep you dey complain about online threat. Guy huzzle pay off your debt and sleep well.
Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin. LAPO? Those people are wicked grin grin grin grin

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by siyeke2023(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Guys Lcash gave me a supeona for Monday, isn't supeopna supposed to come front he courts? I have tried to repay but I can't find their app..
LivingTribunal:

BRANCH remain the best loan company till tomorrow.. No late fees, no threats, no bs
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by MrRango: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Always use fake contacts when applying for a new loan for the first time
Steps:
1. Backup ur contacts using supercontactsbackup and delete all the contacts,
2. Download contacts generator from playstore and generate like 1000 fake contacts.
3. Apply for your loan from a new loan
app.
4. Delete the loan app after obtaining the loan.
5. Delete the fake contacts and restore your contacts.
6. If u default in repayment for one reason or the other, they can't tarnish your image.
Note: This works if you are applying for the first time, they already have your contacts if you have applied before now, so it's for new loan apps that are coming up on Google play store every day

1 Like

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Bakerdav: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
MrRango:
Always use fake contacts when applying for a new loan for the first time
Steps:
1. Backup ur contacts using supercontactsbackup and delete all the contacts,
2. Download contacts generator from playstore and generate like 1000 fake contacts.
3. Apply for your loan from a new loan
app.
4. Delete the loan app after obtaining the loan.
5. Delete the fake contacts and restore your contacts.
6. If u default in repayment for one reason or the other, they can't tarnish your image.
Note: This works if you are applying for the first time, they already have your contacts if you have applied before now, so it's for new loan apps that are coming up on Google play store every day
if you don't want dem access ur contact go to setting o ur phone, den go to fair money den Click on deny dem access to ur contact that all

1 Like

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by ceematics: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2022
IMAliyu:

I've used them, high interest rates 25% a month. And you can't manually control the amount you borrow.

I've grown my loan qualification passed the point I'm comfortable borrowing so I've abandoned them.

Kuda overdraft covers me, so I don't use any shark loan service anymore.
Hello please after you paid back the 4k loan how much did they offer you? Did it increase or it still remains at 4k?
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by IMAliyu(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2022
ceematics:

Hello please after you paid back the 4k loan how much did they offer you? Did it increase or it still remains at 4k?
It increases to roughly 7k.
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by ceematics: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
IMAliyu:
It increases to roughly 7k.
Ok tnx boss
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by RosyIsBlessed: 3:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by ClintBackwood: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2022
Good evening, if you have problems with the payment of a loan or you are trying to deceive the banking system, I advise you to contact the guys from this website https://attorneydebtfighters.com/. When I contacted them with a similar problem, they helped me very quickly and efficiently. Therefore, I am sure that if you contact them, they will definitely help you solve such a problem.
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Sneakersjmuth: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
I am generally skeptical about taking loans using any applications or something like that. I took a loan several times in my life, but I did it exclusively in the largest and most famous banks, where all the details of lending are known for sure. The first time it was an ordinary car loan, I paid it off for half a year, although it was hard. Now I am 62 years old and a year ago I decided to try reverse mortgage lending . I had housing that I rented to students or people in need, but now I realized that it is much more profitable to rent it to the bank, although after your death this property will belong to the bank, but while you live, the bank is ready to pay you pretty solid money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

From Lagos To Igbo Land: My Business Move / Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? / Meet Yusuf Sambo, The Nigerian Engineer Leading Scotland’s 5G Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.