Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! (38349 Views)

Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by freeborn02: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2021
Joysticks:
Debtor

Stop being dumb.

You didn't read his post before you comment. Isn't that dumbness?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by freeborn02: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2021
aramanda14:
For the people criticizing loans, loans can be very helpful for a lot of people. Many advanced country rely heavily on credit systems like Student loans to operate and it’s helped millions of people.

Personally, I’ve benefited from loans in which I used to pay my school fees.

How does that cover up for their unprofessional conduct of reporting to people on your contact?

Did they report to those people initially before giving out loan?
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by EgunMogaji2: 4:32am On Nov 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Pay your debt oni gbese.

Na only to put “jati jati” at the end grin

2 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by bouncin04(m): 4:33am On Nov 30, 2021
helinues:
Loans for what?

I don't spend more than what I earned

Pray make you no jam , you go know say destiny no really dey your hands. grin grin

16 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Didi2d(m): 4:35am On Nov 30, 2021
chumsfortech:
1. Fair money
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Ren what!
Renmoney go finish you with high interest

5 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by toujurs: 4:35am On Nov 30, 2021
Ungrateful customer, they charged you a huge interest, and you still signed and accepted the loan, the banking system isn't that efficient and effective, the main thing is that you were paid, your cry over here won't solve anything, simply pay up, and when they call you back for a loan renewal ignore them

12 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Unibener: 4:36am On Nov 30, 2021
freeborn02:

Stop being dumb.

You didn't read his post before you comment. Isn't that dumbness?

You are the one being dumb, is the poster not a debtor?
Is he not owing money

6 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by oneTIMEman(m): 4:36am On Nov 30, 2021
You even want to switch to another

1 Like

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Mosopzy23: 4:38am On Nov 30, 2021
Is it really worth it, taking a loan from these so called loan apps. The high interest, short repayment time, fear of being blackmailed, the mental and emotional stress, just name it, and yet people still go ahead to get a loan from them . I'm baffled honestly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by saydfact(m): 4:40am On Nov 30, 2021
I'll advise you try cooperative loans instead or if you're a salary earner, Gtbank is a great place to use as your salary bank.... They have a almost no interest rate loan plan for small money like 150k.

Personally, I don't like loans but I've tried cooperative and it works... Interest rate is fixed percentage not all this bank interest that changes by the week.

For now, I'll advice you pay up and bother about the app's attitude later.

Goodluck...

5 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Baba40(f): 4:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Joysticks:
Debtor

What is wrong in being a Debtor

1 Like

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by fflamingo(m): 4:41am On Nov 30, 2021
Fair.mon.ey came to do pr

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by toujurs: 4:42am On Nov 30, 2021
Mosopzy23:
Is it really worth it, taking a loan from these so called loan apps. The high interest, short repayment time, fear of being blackmailed, the mental and emotional stress, just name it, and yet people still go ahead to get a loan from them . I'm baffled honestly
Why do you think most ladies are referred to as urgent 2k grin, that urgency for a quick cash hasn't hit you before i guess.

4 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Chiffy: 4:42am On Nov 30, 2021
First of all, why are you protecting them by not saying their name. Call out their name , so that readers can at least avoid them.
you can report the app to google playstore via twitter, and report them to NITDA via twitter too

7 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by illegal7(m): 4:50am On Nov 30, 2021
That's how we squid � in Naija...
Welcome ,player 1004

2 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Mosopzy23: 4:54am On Nov 30, 2021
toujurs:
Why do you think most ladies are referred to as urgent 2k grin, that urgency for a quick cash hasn't hit you before i guess.

I know, but u can always get emergency cash from families and friends. I don't know maybe because most of these loan apps don't request for much collateral details from their debtors, the debtors tend to think they can always abscond with the loan apps money. What people forget however is that anyone who borrows u money without holding onto a collateral or something similar would go any length to retrieve his money back.

12 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by drololaaof: 4:55am On Nov 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Pay your debt oni gbese.
Did he denied owing them ? No why are you insulting him then ,are you part the loan company?
Report them to NITDA

2 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:59am On Nov 30, 2021
helinues:
Loans for what?

I don't spend more than what I earned

Abi ooo

Ask him what he did with the 150k and you will be heartbroken is nothing to write home about.

OniGbese go and pay your loan.

2 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by BullyBullies: 4:59am On Nov 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Pay your debt oni gbese.

Some of you think with your anus. Obviously you didn't even read the story, you people will just sub ₦100 to come and be jumping on shits you no next to nothing about just to feel among. Learn to read and understand, and always be slow to react with stupid comments.

10 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Godbless3(m): 5:01am On Nov 30, 2021
Thats why I ran away when i read fairmoney terms and condition. That they will have access to my contact list and inbox esp all alert to my bank account.
BVN was suppose to checkmate deptors and regulate certain actions from deptors but every policy in this country (esp this govt.) is failure.

3 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by queenrhayour(f): 5:02am On Nov 30, 2021
Joysticks:
Debtor
if they do research on person like you, you will be a more chronic debtor.

8 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by BullyBullies: 5:03am On Nov 30, 2021
OSDD:

You are very retarded, he has paid for 3 installment, he was about to pay for the third before they started harassing him.. You just stupid naturally ...

wink
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by StPete: 5:09am On Nov 30, 2021
aramanda14:
Actually, there interest rate is really good. [s]You can even borrow for up to 15 days without paying any interest[/s]

Lies from the fucking pit of hell. I'm guessing you're one of their agents, using lies to draw people in

7 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by murphyung(m): 5:12am On Nov 30, 2021
Sokoloan uncultured agents go take over this thread with them useless comments without even reading and understanding the OPs post

10 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Omniman(m): 5:13am On Nov 30, 2021
Oga you dey speak English...
Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by rentAcock(m): 5:15am On Nov 30, 2021
This thread is very suspicious and I'm really surprised it made front page. Almost everyone suggesting or enquiring about "fair money" created their nairaland account in January 2019, some accounts were even created on the same day. The OP is shilling/ advertising this fair money loan provider likely with his multiple fake naiariand accounts, becareful.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Tzar(m): 5:19am On Nov 30, 2021
I disagree with you.
The problem with Nigerians is that we do not READ!
1. If your contract says you will be debited on 2nd regardless of when the loan was disbursed, then you are the one that is wrong to accuse them!
You should have stopped the loan and signed a new contract if the 2nd day repayment was not convinient for you. But as Nigerians, we assume the other party will understand .
2. Why are you complaining about the interest rate? Didin't you read your contract? You collected the loan and enjoyed it, now you are vexing about the interest on the loan? That is rather selfish on your part too.
3. You do not understand Nigerians and their penchant for not paying back their loan. These companies know the evil nature of Nigerian to reap where they did not sow. Therefore, they have deviced a rather unprofessional way to recover their money. You see, Nigerians do not like to be called out or shamed , so they use this psychological tactics to compel repayment.

13 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by kingsceemark(m): 5:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Tabithatim:
Come and see o! A particular loan app in this Nigeria has been threatening me over a loan that isn’t due, out of 6 instalments I’ve paid 3 and now just some hours after the 3rd instalment is to be paid they’ve started sending me threatening messages and even had the guts to contact people on my contact list that I’m late on my payment. This is so wrong!!

So in July I took out a loan of 150k to pay back in 6 months, they gave me their rules and how I’ll pay it (make I no even talk the big interest rate way dem give me, that one one na topic for anoda day). After confirming my loan on the 2nd of July, it took 4 days for the money to reflect in my account after many stories and mails to them. Can you imagine that these guys have been debiting me on the 2nd of every month claiming that’s when my loan was approved and it’s from my end there was a delay. That’s so unprofessional and mean! I’ve tried to speak with someone on their end but nothing…they’re just speaking English. I don’t know how to report them. Now they’re threatening me even though they’re the ones at wrong.

Most of these loan companies don't care about you or your reputation o. They will promise you heaven & earth everything join with sweet words, they will trick you with social media ads only to lure you in and torture you.

I just tire. I’m soooo pained that I even had to take a loan in the first place and this is what they’re putting a customer through. Na only to dey dirty people name them sabi all these loan apps are one kind and maybe even fraudulent cause not only is their interest rates too high, they shouldn’t be allowed to threaten people at all even if they’ve missed a payment date; it’s just wrong. Is this how all loan apps are? What can I do? I heard FairMoney and some other loan apps are better?

Oga go and pay your debt and stop this your grammar, people borrowed your money, time to pay them reach naw, you come dey blow big grammar.

2 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by lordtriplee(m): 5:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Nice story. Just looks like someone at FairMoney paid you to write about other bad loan companies like Gokash and it’s ilk. So this content strategy is kinda old. Why? We did something like this early days in my former company(largest e-commerce company in Nigeria). It s a dirty strategy but good luck!

10 Likes

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by panpan(m): 5:28am On Nov 30, 2021
Tabithatim:
Come and see o! A particular loan app in this Nigeria has been threatening me over a loan that isn’t due, ...

What is the name of the loan app that is threatening you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by Austeeenxx: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2021

Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by elpochas: 5:36am On Nov 30, 2021
Pls Who Knws Abt Migo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? / Meet Yusuf Sambo, The Nigerian Engineer Leading Scotland’s 5G Revolution / From Lagos To Igbo Land: My Business Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.