Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1125491 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by thithi(f): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2009
lawrencead:

CBN increasing their rate to #151.37 from the previous #150.37 & I am start wondering what the heck is going on with the black market. If this CBN don't go down, those black market people won't go down. So, I called on you noggle head CBN to drop your rate only if you listen to me or the peoples voice because I fucking don't exist & your don't care about the people either. CBN, screw your because you are screwing with peoples money including mine. Your should be the one to rescue us, just like the government of other country's. But I know for sure one day, the peoples voice will count because a better generation of Nigerian is yet to be born.

There is nothing for the CBn to stabilize $$against.
The govt needs to make some decision to the best interest of the national economy.

That being said, it is the plan of the CBN {govt} to make sure that the difference btw the official rate and the black market rate is not more than 2 - 3 Naira, cos of the people that are buying at official rate to only sell it to the people and make money, which i will not blame them, cos if i have the opportunity to do same, i would.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by GEW: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2009
ndu_chucks:

wettin you mean by $s pls?  you no sabi read broken again? Ok make i repeat:

You can buy $s for N156.5 or sell at N155.

I been tink say dollars and $s na de same ting
I  meant £. how could an inteligentia like u not work that out? i need a refund of my school fees.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nduchucks: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2009
GEW:

I meant £. how could an inteligentia like u not work that out? i need a refund of my school fees.

OK, no vex. i been tink say you be oyinbo wey no sabi broken, you know say $ sign different from £ and I no fit read minds. Hopefuly somebody go help you find de rate for pound.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2009
the priceof Dollar went for 156.50 sellin and 155.50 buyin.
for ppl that need GBP rate i will post it 2morow .
stay cool.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Orobert: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2009
pls also post that of the Euro
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by saddik(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2009
Abeg who knows dollar and pounds rate in Abuja? As of latest
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sholatech(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2009
I sold some dollars to aboki in Jos,Plateau state today @ 157 naira
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by thithi(f): 3:40am On Sep 09, 2009
seems like more people are giving up on the rate.
but when you are into biz and ur profit depends on it, you cant.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by hubreality(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2009
Any info on Ikeja rates today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
sholatech:

I sold some dollars to aboki in Jos,Plateau state today @ 157 naira

so here in lagos too
expectin all majors up ohh God help us o.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2009
gowaga68:

so here in lagos too
expectin all majors up ohh God help us o.

Thanks a lot for ur continuous informing us about the latests. The rate still in the average, i do not believe that Naira will wetness dramatic changes soon like what happened previous this year. Pls no need to spread PANIC
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nduchucks: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2009
Today for Abuja:

Mallam go buy dollar: N157
Mallam go sell you dollar: N158.5
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2009
BOMANY:

Thanks a lot for your continuous informing us about the latests. The rate still in the average, i do not believe that Naira will wetness dramatic changes soon like what happened previous this year. Pls no need to spread PANIC

Bros am not try to make ppl panic even if i dont let ppl know ,some ppl might think aboki wants to make too much money when given the price.
thanks for your comment .
i may not be postin rate for now due to some lil things but will be back when things get better.
Naija for life.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
ndu_chucks:

Today for Abuja:

Mallam go buy dollar: N157
Mallam go sell you dollar: N158.5

Will it ever go down?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lawrencead: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2009
I would have like to see it go down but I doubt it.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lawrencead: 2:08am On Sep 11, 2009
Imagin, the CBN raising every time your eyes blink. I posted on September 7 2009 about the CBN increasing their rate from #150.37kobo to #151.37kobo. Now, the rate has increased some more to #151.91kobo. There is absolutely no way the black market will go down if the CBN keeps going up. I don't see no hope in this country called Nigeria. Smart people but evil leaders that serves only their own pocket. God help us.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
lawrencead:

Imagin, the CBN raising every time your eyes blink. I posted on September 7 2009 about the CBN increasing their rate from #150.37kobo to #151.37kobo. Now, the rate has increased some more to #151.91kobo. There is absolutely no way the black market will go down if the CBN keeps going up. I don't see no hope in this country called Nigeria. Smart people but evil leaders that serves only their own pocket. God help us.

I blv that one day, all will be well.
One day when the people are tired of the figure 'pig" heads and elect real leaders.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nduchucks: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2009
I remember 3 and a half years ago when dollar exchange rate na N147 for parallel (black) market. one and a half years later, de rate drop reach N117. Now de rate na N159. I tink say as niger delta dey under control and oil prices dey arround $70/b, de rate go drop.

The important ting be say make we no get erratic changes, like N200 today, N170 the next day, and then N185 after, like de rate been dey fluctuate before dem replace Soludo. So far, sanusi don stabilize de rate, at least for de past few weeks, de changes no dey too erratic.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dgreatrock(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2009
How is a rand=Naira?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2009
The US Dollar have some move able days in the week, those days are the days biz men/wmen take huge amount of Dollar a
out of the country ,they buy at all rate that makes the dollar move more up can any one here remember on company at V.I (the name with held) now far from eko hotel that during those years ,the company buy dollar from mallam at all rate just for it to hold the currency.that made the dollar hard to get,when there is much availability of it price mose come down just as the economic theory that say the higher the demand the lower the quantity vas/val.

If the so called Money monitorin of a thing work well the they should be able to handle it,for example we have Class A BDC who have the right to buy from any where in the whole world and also sell to any where in the world where by sellin Dollar in Dubai is more profitable than here.
my country ppl na only God go save us ,Naira will be Stronge again ,who know say ghana moni go good??

Will give the rate from Monday (by God's Grace)

stay cool n have a nice week end.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanredew: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2009
stay cool n have a nice week end.

Thanks aboki wish u d same. Remember to include the rates of pounds too and if Rand is available let's know.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dgreatrock(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2009
dgreatrock:

How is a rand=Naira?

Make una answer me naaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by thando(f): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2009
r1=n20
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dgreatrock(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2009
thanks tando
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dinggle: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2009
How much is buying price for U.S dollars for today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanredew: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2009
r1=n20
lailai, ds will 2/3yrs ago def not in ur wildest dreams
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ajileko: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
wana yaro aboki mutefi dollar rate ?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nduchucks: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
Today for Abuja:

Mallam go buy dollar: N156.5
Mallam go sell you dollar: N158
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2009
ndu_chucks:

Today for Abuja:

Mallam go buy dollar: N156.5
Mallam go sell you dollar: N158

thnx
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by zmurda(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
abeg pounds for naija, any idea canadian dollars and rands?

thanks in advance
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Segzy23: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2009
Abeg, how if you have Naira and you want to buy £££ pounds?

How much will it cost in Lagos or anywhere else??

Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by CarlosVent(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2009
in awka here it exchanged at 159 when buying usd and 152 when seling.

pls whats d rate of euro and pounds both buying and seling?

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.