Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1125607 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ERICBON: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2009
thanks Gowaga keep it up and you'll surely do lots of deals.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2009
gowaga68:

una morinin here o!
today rate is as follows
dollar: we buy 158 ,we sell 160,
GBp:we buy 262.50 and sell 265.50

so i no get any command for mouth but you can call cos of price changes any time.

which area are you at?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

which area are you at?

na lagos island i dey o
Sanni Adewale.
Lagos Island.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2009
gowaga68:

na lagos island i dey o
Sanni Adewale.
Lagos Island.

The person that deals with $$ exchange for me is in the Agege/Ikeja area.
Would u be able to sell 158/159? and i will have him call you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
ok o .when ever u need it will be available ,but where are you?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sshy: 6:32am On Aug 20, 2009
Hi guys! i buy dollars dollars @ N158.5. Any interested?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2009
Eka aro eyin omo Yoruba,
Morin all,

the rate as of now (na morin we dey)
dollar we buy 159 and sell 160.50
GBP remains the same price as of yesterday.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
s.shy:

Hi guys! i buy dollars dollars @ N158.5. Any interested?

Very interested, can u give us contact info of where u changed it pls?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2009
gowaga68:

ok o .when ever u need it will be available ,but where are you?

Can u get me anything less than 160? if u can, i will have my guy call you immediately
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Can u get me anything less than 160? if u can, i will have my guy call you immediately
if there is i will be willing to sell but the market determins the price not me cool cool grin

Some People are flashing me angry angry angry,
pls no flashing it's better u txt than flash. undecided
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2009
What is your rate as of right now.
When i was telling my guy to call you, u weren't online then for us to know how much u can do it.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2009
Ina kwana Hausawa ?
moni o
today rate is as follows

USD: we buy 158 ,we sell 160

GBP: we buy 265 and sell 267

Euro we buy 219 and sell 220

wish you the best.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by zmurda(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2009
thanks for the updates dudes
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by hubreality(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2009
This thread has always being very helpful. Thanks to every great NairaLander on board. Any daily updates from Ikeja?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2009
una wel don o!
I did not post for Satuday and Sunday Cos the market price was still the same price as from Friday.
most of the Mallam as una dey call us grin grin dont work on satuday and sunday but for me i work only
on satuday,I dey Rest coolyyy for house on sunday.

hubreality:

This thread has always being very helpful. Thanks to every great NairaLander on board. Any daily updates from Ikeja?

as of ikeja price well i no no that one but if i give u price (make i use style do marketing) ikeja no go dey far for me cool cool cool
hope u all a nice weekend.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by thithi(f): 3:36am On Aug 24, 2009
gowaga68:

una wel don o!
I did not post for Satuday and Sunday Cos the market price was still the same price as from Friday.
most of the Mallam as una dey call us grin grin dont work on satuday and sunday but for me i work only
on satuday,I dey Rest coolyyy for house on sunday.
as of ikeja price well i no no that one but if i give u price (make i use style do marketing) ikeja no go dey far for me cool cool cool
hope u all a nice weekend.

I am sorry to say that your customer service is not very encouraging.
I sent someone to call you, only for you to promise to call the person back which, you never did, and when he called u back, u have to tell him to come and see you on the highlands, after you have promised to meet him at Ikeja.
I am sure u couldn't be a mallam, cos mallam are more humble.
Sorry, i just have to express how i feel.
I will be careful patronizing u next time.
Cos of you now, the guy will have to wait till Monday to take care of what he could have on friday.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2009
good Morning all.

as of today rate is as follows

USD: we buy 167 ,we sell 169

GBP: we buy 258 and sell 261.50

Euro we buy not confirmed

thithi:

I am sorry to say that your customer service is not very encouraging.
I sent someone to call you, only for you to promise to call the person back which, you never did, and when he called u back, u have to tell him to come and see you on the highlands, after you have promised to meet him at Ikeja.
I am sure u couldn't be a mallam, cos mallam are more humble.
Sorry, i just have to express how i feel.
I will be careful patronizing u next time.
Cos of you now, the guy will have to wait till Monday to take care of what he could have on friday.

am very very sorry,i quit promised calling but as humans i forgot cos of the nature of calls i do receive base on ikeja of a thing he never said i should come to ikeja.
Ikeja is a place we go ,had it been he said ikeja i would have been there.
so madam we are sorry.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by thithi(f): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2009
Apology accepted.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
thithi:

Apology accepted.
at least u done pardon mallam.sha ko buru.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2009
The $$ is going up again oh.
why now?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lawrencead: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2009
From #158 to $1 on August 21 2009 to #167 to $1 on August 24 2009. This black market is outrageous. Crude Oil is going up and still this fucking Naira don't want to fall. This Nigeria is a confused nation. This exchange can make one go crazy occassionally. Now, Angola is even producing more Oil than us. May God help this country called Nigeria because we are just falling behinde everytime.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lawrencead: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2009
Even the so called Central Bank Of fucking Nigeria is #150.32 to $1. Nairaland, I don't get it any more. Somebody, should please tell me what the Bleep is going on in this country because each time you think you get it but you don't. Something pops up again and every time is always bad news. This is suffering and smiling. I had wished to see the $1 to #118 back to this exchange rate as of last year August 2008, but I guessed It won't ever happen again. So much for la la land of Nigeria.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2009
lawrencead:

Even the so called Central Bank Of fucking Nigeria is #150.32 to $1. Nairaland, I don't get it any more. Somebody, should please tell me what the mess is going on in this country because each time you think you get it but you don't. Something pops up again and every time is always bad news. This is suffering and smiling. I had wished to see the $1 to #118 back to this exchange rate as of last year August 2008, but I guessed It won't ever happen again. So much for la la land of Nigeria.

bros,
Well am a Nigerian and am prode of it,u called ur country 4king na wa for u,the reason of the dollar risin should come from the saked Bank Manager's inflounce in the bankin sector,panic too do make it go up and if you look into the case very well you will notice the finacial meltdown hag over is still on the economic.
Bros no ves hate ur country o.
Naija For Life.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dinggle: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2009
Ope o luwa oooo! my friday pay check is going straight to 9ja!, hopefully by then it would have entered N180.
This is what happens when the leadership is sick and greedy.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sholatech(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2009
Interesting really!
On Friday, i sold My USD in Jos to mallam @ 159.
Today, i also sold my remaining USD to the mallam @ 159.i never knew it will skyrocket!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by egin(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2009
gowaga68:

good Morning all.

as of today rate is as follows

USD: we buy 167 ,we sell 169

GBP: we buy 258 and sell 261.50

Euro we buy not confirmed

am very very sorry,i quit promised calling but as humans i forgot cos of the nature of calls i do receive base on ikeja of a thing he never said i should come to ikeja.
Ikeja is a place we go ,had it been he said ikeja i would have been there.
so madam we are sorry.

Are you sure of the $ rate? I called my malam in Ikeja and he told me N155 as @ today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dinggle: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2009
@egin
No let mallam use ur head o!, With the pressure in the financial system, i am suprised that it is not N190, even the panic alone is enough to weaken the naira.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lawrencead: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2009
@gowaga68,
I appreciate your response but I hope you aren't lying to folks who relied on this thread for daily info about the dollar. It will be fair and useful if geniue and vital info is been posted on this thread regarding the dollar.

@gowaga68,
kindly correct your post today or you are sticking by what you had posted earlier today regarding the exchange rate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.