Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1125622 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2009
$1 is 163
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dinggle: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ Kaybigg
@ What location?? is it selling for 163
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by olasheed(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
Which location did you change a $ for 163 naira?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by thithi(f): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2009
is there that much demand for $$, even on a Saturday to push it up that much from Friday to date?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kevoh(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2009
Can any other person confirm this (1$ = 163)
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2009
I guess no exchange of $$ yet.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2009
rate as follows
USD buy 155.50 n sale 157.50
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lawrencead: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2009
@gowaga68,

Thanks for the update.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2009
Today rate is as follows

Dollar:we buy 155 ,we sell 157

GBP:we buy 255.50 and sell 260.50

Euro:we buy 227 and sell 231.50
for now.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nduchucks: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2009
gowaga68:

Today rate is as follows

Dollar:we buy 155 ,we sell 157

GBP:we buy 255.50 and sell 260.50

Euro:we buy 227 and sell 231.50
for now.

gowaga68, thanks you very much
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ajileko: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2009
Wana yaro aboki buy $ for 157 mutefi Yaba/Sabo
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
rate still the same from yesterday.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by maballack(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2009
156 @ Benin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by brauneyes: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2009
gowaga68:

rate still the same from yesterday.

I really appreciate your good work, keep it up. I will do business with u when i come to Naija.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sanmathieu: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2009
design ANY kind of website with me. alll you need do is contact me and we can talk about your plans and wht knd of website you want to design: contact me through any of this: sanmathieu@yahoo.com, onipeonimisi@gmail.com, and 07039148866, 08073853191, 08136436299.
you can design any kind of website at a very cheap rate. we help you with the domain name and we help you load any kind of module you want. design websites like chat, blog, forum, community, etc. you dont need to worry yourself with scripting and all that because we use scripting languages like asp with access database or mysql or mssql, and we also use others like php/mysql, coldfusion (cfm) and other advanced website scripting and features. its easy, call me or you can text me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dinggle: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
Recently there was a leakage that Sanusi will in the very near future supress the exchange rate from the present to $1 - N80 which will be a welcome artificial development. But going by his recent announcement that he printed N420billion to save the recently hammered five banks and will even print more money to save more banks, we all know that printing money weakens the already beaten naira. When that time comes for the naira to exchange for $1 - N80 Nigerians should take full advantage of it. Buy, store, observe, and speculate! Because i doubt the lifeline for which the exchange will remain $1 - N80, since there is no infastructural, Manufacting backing, employment, and stability backing to the naira, above all the singular backing the Naira has always received since the 70s in under threat to technological advancement and ethinic uprising.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BAC: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
dinggle:

Recently there was a leakage that Sanusi will in the very near future supress the exchange rate from the present to $1 - N80 which will be a welcome artificial development. But going by his recent announcement that he printed N420billion to save the recently hammered five banks and will even print more money to save more banks, we all know that printing money weakens the already beaten naira. When that time comes for the naira to exchange for $1 - N80 Nigerians should take full advantage of it. Buy, store, observe, and speculate! Because i doubt the lifeline for which the exchange will remain $1 - N80, since there is no infastructural, Manufacting backing, employment, and stability backing to the naira, above all the singular backing the Naira has always received since the 70s in under threat to technological advancement and ethinic uprising.

Sanusi is going to Kill nigerians. $1-N80? i don't think so. Nigeria is not selling anything except the trickle oil. And don't forget Nigeria now has competitors.
The more money he prints the more we should expect naira to fall. The stability we are seeing now will be short lived. I was expecting these Bank situation to drop the value of Naira drastically. I think they are backing up the naira with the rest of the foreign reserve. I don't know how long they can hold on though. But What I know is ,  it is coming so take cover
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by morenike20: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2009
My people una well done o!

How much is USD today. I would also like to know if Canadian dollars are also available for sale in Lagos, Nigeria
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2009
Hello fey low Nigerian,
i am sorry for not postin this few days na CBN wahala cos am,
the dollar is some how showing it self(goin up) i pray it comes down from monday.

brauneyes:

I really appreciate your good work, keep it up. I will do business with u when i come to Naija.
you welcome oga,hope to meet you.

hope u all a wonderful week end.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lawrencead: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2009
Bad news coming from so called Central Bank Of Nigeria increased is rate to #151.37kobo and this is bad news to Naira again. I don't see the Naira gaining any ground any time soon. Completely disastrous, malicious government by the Nigeria Government.
This will result to the dollar going up in the black market and I have hoped for better result for Naira but it won't happen any time soon. Me, I am tired of this weak currency called Naira, it gives me headache & makes me panick. God please help this country called Nigeria & strike those monstrous leader's that only serves their pocket & not the people who they lied to & claimed they will serve.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dinggle: 3:36am On Sep 06, 2009
We are all watching with interest!, anywhere dem like make dem push dollar go.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by thithi(f): 4:03am On Sep 06, 2009
I thought there was gonna be a common currency in the western africa, whatever happens to that?
I thought, they said, Sanusi and his group wanted to flood the market with us$ to make it drop, was that another fibble?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2009
me sef wan make dollar come down to 120 cos i wan do some international biz kai Naira and Dollar take am easy o.

thithi:

I thought there was gonna be a common currency in the western africa, whatever happens to that?
I thought, they said, Sanusi and his group wanted to flood the market with us$ to make it drop, was that another fibble?

Don't mind them, they said they will do it how soon? before then man done suffer.
morenike20:

My people una well done o!

How much is USD today. I would also like to know if Canadian dollars are also available for sale in Lagos, Nigeria
the Canadian Dollar dey scas some time but if some one need am we go need to comfer dey price .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by zmurda(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2009
Please how much is the dollar, the euro, cfa and the pound today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2009
z-murda:

Please how much is the dollar, the euro, cfa and the pound today?

well today is sunday ,so the price of dollar may be that of yesterday and as of the remainin currency man i no ask o(i dont know).
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by thithi(f): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2009
gowaga68:

The Canadian Dollar dey scas some time but if some one need am we go need to comfer dey price .

you will be a lifesaver is you could get me some canadian $$ as well, so post me the rate and i will do the math against US $$
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nduchucks: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2009
Today for Abuja:

Mallam go buy dollar:      N155
Mallam go sell you dollar: N156.5

I no know how Sanusi take stabilize prices for black market.  Official rate dey increase but rate for black market dey stable .  Under Soludo, dollar for don reach N230 by now. Maybe Sanusi don checkmate speculators.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by GEW: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2009
ndu_chucks:

Today for Abuja:

Mallam go buy dollar:      N155
Mallam go sell you dollar: N156.5

I no know how Sanusi take stabilize prices for black market.  Official rate dey increase but rate for black market dey stable .  Under Soludo, dollar for don reach N230 by now. Maybe Sanusi don checkmate speculators.
and $s pls
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nduchucks: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2009
GEW:

and $s pls

wettin you mean by $s pls? you no sabi read broken again? Ok make i repeat:

You can buy $s for N156.5 or sell at N155.

I been tink say dollars and $s na de same ting
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lawrencead: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2009
CBN increasing their rate to #151.37 from the previous #150.37 & I am start wondering what the heck is going on with the black market. If this CBN don't go down, those black market people won't go down. So, I called on you noggle head CBN to drop your rate only if you listen to me or the peoples voice because I fucking don't exist & your don't care about the people either. CBN, screw your because you are screwing with peoples money including mine. Your should be the one to rescue us, just like the government of other country's. But I know for sure one day, the peoples voice will count because a better generation of Nigerian is yet to be born.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.