Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Testimonies Of Healthy Relationships And Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Testimonies Of Healthy Relationships And Marriages (284 Views)

Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / How Many Healthy Relationships Do You See Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimonies Of Healthy Relationships And Marriages by Abovebest(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Dear Married Nairalander and those in a healthy relationship
Kindly share your experiences and how you keep your relationship/Family in peace and harmony

All what we read in this forum and social media is negative news in relationship and Marriage

I'm single, so I will like to learn how you handle your differences, your challenges and still keep a healthy relationship
Re: Testimonies Of Healthy Relationships And Marriages by MufasaLion: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2021
Franklinoo8:
Ok

Stop spamming all threads!!! Crazy being!
Re: Testimonies Of Healthy Relationships And Marriages by ITbomb(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Communication and respect
Forget love
Re: Testimonies Of Healthy Relationships And Marriages by Abovebest(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2021
ITbomb:
Communication and respect
Forget love

Are you speaking from personal experience sir?
Re: Testimonies Of Healthy Relationships And Marriages by ITbomb(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2021
Abovebest:

Are you speaking from personal experience sir?
Yes but only in marriage, single dating is mostly love and affection
For marriage, when the child comes, then responsibilities, engagements, even in-laws, you will find out that if you didn't marry your friend, you will be struggling
And by friend, I mean understanding and respectable friend, not that one you make silly jokes with and laugh

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Healthy Relationships And Marriages by Abovebest(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
ITbomb:

Yes but only in marriage, single dating is mostly love and affection
For marriage, when the child comes, then responsibilities, engagements, even in-laws, you will find out that if you didn't marry your friend, you will be struggling
And by friend, I mean understanding and respectable friend, not that one you make silly jokes with and laugh

Thanks for your input

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Engaged / Today Is My Birthday Romancelanders. Kindly Wish Me Well / Your Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.