Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka (16904 Views)

Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by icedbreez(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Writer for Rent.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Choski78(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Solomon omeka awo, look sniper is too expensive why not buy super glue and drink and die quietly mumu supporting pmb instead of hailing the woman speaking out your writing trash.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by onuman: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Standardcosting:
Some people just hate this woman for nothing.

While they crucifying her, they should save some nails for their sorry selves

The Solomon Semankas are like American Niggars who refused end of slavery at the time in America.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by System202: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Leverage2021:
She is a muslim

So she is free to use Taqiya and deceit when bring back our girls don't pay she switch to endsars

Allah is the best deceiver

Quran 35:5

Sahih International: O mankind, indeed the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver (Satan)

Surah 3:54

And they cheated/deceived and Allah cheated/deceived, and Allah is the best of the cheaters/deceivers.(M. A. Samira)

u are a liar. this ur attempt of persuading gullible people to credulously believing in ur lies will not work. we know u people from other Side are always trying to fabricat lies against our own beautiful religion from time of immerorial but know one thing u will never succeed just as the way ur naive ancestors failed woefully and shamefully. Islam is bigger than u, u jack ass.

35:4 to 6

Consolation in the fact that the previous Messengers were denied, and a reminder of the Resurrection

Allah says: `Even if these idolators who associate others with Allah disbelieve in you, O Muhammad, and go against the Message of Tawhid that you have brought, you have an example in the Messengers who came before you.' They also brought a clear Message to their people and told them to worship Allah alone, but their people denied them and went against them.

وَإِلَى اللَّهِ تُرْجَعُ الأُمُورُ
(And to Allah return all matters (for decision).) means, `We will requite them for that in full.' Then Allah says:

Quan 35:5
يأَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ
(O mankind! Verily, the promise of Allah is true.) meaning the Resurrection will undoubtedy come to pass.

فَلاَ تَغُرَّنَّكُمُ الْحَيَوةُ الدُّنْيَا
(So, let not this present life deceive you,) means, `this life is as nothing in compare to the great good that Allah has promised to His close friends and the followers of His Messengers, so do not let these transient attractions distract you from that which is lasting.'

وَلاَ يَغُرَّنَّكُم بِاللَّهِ الْغَرُورُ
(and let not the chief deceiver deceive you about Allah.) This refers to Shaytan, as stated by Ibn `Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him. Meaning, do not let the Shaytan tempt you and divert you away from following the Messengers of Allah and believing what they say, for he is the chief deceiver and arch-liar. This Ayah is like the Ayah that appears at the end of Surah Luqman:

فَلاَ تَغُرَّنَّكُمُ الْحَيَوةُ الدُّنْيَا وَلاَ يَغُرَّنَّكُم بِاللَّهِ الْغَرُورُ
(let not then this (worldly) present life deceive you, nor let the chief deceiver deceive you about Allah) (31:33)

Then Allah tells us of the enmity of Iblis towards the sons of Adam:
إِنَّ الشَّيْطَـنَ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ فَاتَّخِذُوهُ عَدُوّاً
(Surely, Shaytan is an enemy to you, so take (treat) him as an enemy.) meaning, `he has declared his enmity towards you, so be even more hostile towards him, oppose him and do not believe the things with which he tries to tempt you.'

إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ لِيَكُونُواْ مِنْ أَصْحَـبِ السَّعِيرِ
(He only invites his followers that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire.) means, `he only wants to misguide you so that you will enter the blazing Fire with him.' This is a manifest enemy, and we ask Allah, the All-Powerful and Almighty to make us enemies of Shaytan and to make us followers of the Book of Allah and of the way of His Messengers. For He is able to do whatever He wills and He will respond to all supplication. This is like the Ayah:

وَإِذَا قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَـئِكَةِ اسْجُدُواْ لآِدَمَ فَسَجَدُواْ إِلاَّ إِبْلِيسَ كَانَ مِنَ الْجِنِّ فَفَسَقَ عَنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّهِ أَفَتَتَّخِذُونَهُ وَذُرِّيَّتَهُ أَوْلِيَآءَ مِن دُونِى وَهُمْ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ بِئْسَ لِلظَّـلِمِينَ بَدَلاً
(And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves unto Adam.'' So they prostrated themselves except Iblis. He was one of the Jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblis) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you What an evil is the exchange for the wrongdoers.) (18:50)

3.52 to 54
The Disciples Give Their Support to `Isa
Allah said,
فَلَمَّآ أَحَسَّ عِيسَى
(Then when `Isa came to know), meaning, `Isa felt that they were adamant in disbelief and continuing in misguidance. He said to them,
مَنْ أَنصَارِى إِلَى اللَّهِ
(Who will be my helper in Allah's cause) Mujahid commented, "Meaning, who would follow me to Allah'' However, it appears that `Isa was asking, "Who would help me convey the Message of Allah''
The Prophet said during the Hajj season, before the Hijrah,
«مَنْ رَجُلٌ يُؤْوِينِي حَتَّى أُبَلِّغَ كَلَامَ رَبِّي؟، فَإِنَّ قُرَيْشًا قَدْ مَنَعُونِي أَنْ أُبَلِّغَ كَلَامَ رَبِّي»
(Who will give me asylum so that I can convey the Speech of my Lord, for the Quraysh have prevented me from conveying the Speech of my Lord.) until he found the Ansar. The Ansar helped the Prophet and gave him refuge. He later migrated to them, they comforted the Prophet and protected him from all his enemies, may Allah be pleased with them all. This is similar to what happened with `Isa, for some of the Children of Israel believed in him, gave him their aid and support and followed the light that was sent with him. This is why Allah said about them;
فَلَمَّآ أَحَسَّ عِيسَى مِنْهُمُ الْكُفْرَ قَالَ مَنْ أَنصَارِى إِلَى اللَّهِ قَالَ الْحَوَارِيُّونَ نَحْنُ أَنْصَارُ اللَّهِ ءَامَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَاشْهَدْ بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ - رَبَّنَآ ءَامَنَّا بِمَآ أَنزَلَتْ وَاتَّبَعْنَا الرَّسُولَ فَاكْتُبْنَا مَعَ الشَّـهِدِينَ
(Al-Hawariyyun said: "We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims. Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger; so write us down among those who bear witness.'') Hawari in Arabic - means `support'. The Two Sahihs recorded that when the Prophet encouraged the people to fight during the battle of Al-Ahzab, Az-Zubayr came forward, and again, when the Prophet asked for fighters a second time. The Prophet said,
«إِنَّ لِكُلِّ نَبِيَ حَوَارِيًّا، وَحَوَارِيِّي الزُّبَيْر»
(Every Prophet has a Hawari, and Az-Zubayr is my Hawari)
Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that Ibn `Abbas said about,
فَاكْتُبْنَا مَعَ الشَّـهِدِينَ
(so write us down among those who bear witness) "Meaning among the Ummah of Muhammad.'' This Hadith has a good chain of narration.
The Jews Plot to Kill `Isa
Allah states that the Children of Israel tried to kill `Isa by conspiring to defame him and crucify him. They complained about him to the king who was a disbeliever. They claimed that `Isa was a man who misguided people, discouraged them from obeying the king, caused division, and separated between man and his own son. They also said other lies about `Isa, which they will carry on their necks, including accusing him of being an illegitimate son. The king became furious and sent his men to capture `Isa to torture and crucify him.
When they surrounded `Isa's home and he thought that they would surely capture him, Allah saved him from them, raising him up from the house to heaven. Allah put the image of `Isa on a man who was in the house; when the unjust people went in the house while it was still dark, they thought that he was `Isa. They captured that man, humiliated and crucified him. They also placed thorns on his head. However, Allah deceived these people. He saved and raised His Prophet from them, leaving them in disarray in the darkness of their transgression, thinking that they had successfully achieved their goal. Allah made their hearts hard, and defiant of the truth, disgracing them in such disgrace that it will remain with them until the Day of Resurrection.This is why Allah said,

وَمَكَرُواْ وَمَكَرَ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَـكِرِينَ Quran 3:54
(And they plotted, and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of those who plot.)
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Minjim: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
zicoraads:

Semanka was not on any side of the protest. Except you're referring to Aisha.

Someone saying Buhari is working tirelessly to end insecurity is not on either side?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by femixville(m): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
This writer is a criminal... Giving honour to this regime and tarnishing someone criticising this failed government..

This writer is a fool, thief, and lacks true understanding with absolute selfishness without human feelings... Just like the person (His principal) the Presidents administration he's trying to paint to be good..

I can't blame a paid supporter, you should know the extent they can go..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by excellentj4teal(m): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Something told me this is a stupid buhari's supporter but I wasn't disappointed when I read this thrash to the end.

Learn to criticize constructively and not let your emotions guide you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
uchaymart:
I used to like her vibes when she started all these until I noticed she's an underground APC member.

I stopped it.
Nigerians and their funny reasoning
Little wonder the sickeningly high rate of poverty

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Ilysm(f): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
sad : sad
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by lezz(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/aisha-yesufu-a-misguided-bigot-deceiver-and-opportunist-by-solomon-semanka/
the idiot who wrote this piece is just another Aisha working for the president.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by michoim(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Aisha Yesufu is finished...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Reference(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/aisha-yesufu-a-misguided-bigot-deceiver-and-opportunist-by-solomon-semanka/

Who is this two-bit sorry arsed government hack.
Nigeria is going down the toilet with record breaking tragic incidents day after day.
No one needs an activist to experience the heat of APC's blast furnace called government abeg.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by rasco2000me: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mr writer swear that u are not benefiting from APC government,swear that all what u hv labour should scatter in in very eye if u are sincere,aisha is more better than you 1million time,
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Baba8064209091: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
What she failed to
understand is that the people overwhelmingly voted the
president into power for the second time. It was not a
mistake and Nigerians have not regretted it, having done
that a second time.

Hey Solomoney, I think I stopped at where I copied, u should be ashamed of urself for missing ur words, in fact Aisha should be u this time while u are Aisha, in fact pls don't talk again, all the insult u said so far should just be returned to u, in fact u are wicked....U mean people voted back who....? May ur life be like Nigeria government.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Pootle: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
ppl jus use our end SARS struggles gather fame and cash...this country na ass
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by des4ella(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
The Kaduna-Abuja highway that Aisha referenced in her deceitful video is a lot safer with multiple military and police checkpoints as well as aerial surveillance round the clock[color=#990000][/color]

The writer is a Professor of Lies and mischief like one Minster that wears Juju cap somewhere around Kwara state.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Stanfeelings: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
YOUR LAST STATEMENT GOT ME...ARE YOU OK? SO AFTER WRITING ALL THESE, U GO WANT APPRECIATION? OR U WANT ACCOLADES? GUSH. I NO EVEN READ ALL THESE TO KNOW U ARE EITHER A PAID GOON OR A BUFFOON LOOKING FOR SOMETHING IN RETURN.
ABEG ZUZUPU WITH RECKLESS ABANDON
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by rolams(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
See this one from nowhere! Mtcheee!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Exodora: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Is not like I care about this party but one thing I hate about them is that they make the rules and then break it .
Imagine another group of people using this foul/vulgar words they will term it a hate speech.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
She's nothing but an ATTENTION SEEKING MOFO.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by AK481(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
aminulive:

She has turned her attention to insecurity lapses that Mr. President and his entire security architecture are fighting day and night to restore normalcy

omo ale BMC
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by prophetfire: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mumu writeup
I wish I can see the foolish man and tell him how foolish he is.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by timchogon81: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
This long epistle is for what exactly.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by slimghost(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Paid job!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by kraftysprouts: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Always a foolish southerner
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by NaMe4: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pure crap!!!

Well-meaning people will always continue to appreciate her and others who stand for truth and justice.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by flokii: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
The much talked about Aisha Yesufu is just another attention seeking activist like the ones we've seen before. They keep their own children safe in places like UK, US & Canada but will be inciting children of the masses in Nigeria to fight and revolt.

When they all bring back their kids from overseas to Nigeria to join protests, we'll take them serious.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Leverage2021: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
System202:

u are a liar. this ur attempt of persuading gullible people to credulously believing in ur lies will not work. we know u people from other Side are always trying to fabricat lies against our own beautiful religion from time of immerorial but know one thing u will never succeed just as the way ur naive ancestors failed woefully and shamefully. Islam is bigger than u, u jack ass.

35:4 to 6

Consolation in the fact that the previous Messengers were denied, and a reminder of the Resurrection

Allah says: `Even if these idolators who associate others with Allah disbelieve in you, O Muhammad, and go against the Message of Tawhid that you have brought, you have an example in the Messengers who came before you.' They also brought a clear Message to their people and told them to worship Allah alone, but their people denied them and went against them.

وَإِلَى اللَّهِ تُرْجَعُ الأُمُورُ
(And to Allah return all matters (for decision).) means, `We will requite them for that in full.' Then Allah says:

Quan 35:5
يأَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ
(O mankind! Verily, the promise of Allah is true.) meaning the Resurrection will undoubtedy come to pass.

فَلاَ تَغُرَّنَّكُمُ الْحَيَوةُ الدُّنْيَا
(So, let not this present life deceive you,) means, `this life is as nothing in compare to the great good that Allah has promised to His close friends and the followers of His Messengers, so do not let these transient attractions distract you from that which is lasting.'

وَلاَ يَغُرَّنَّكُم بِاللَّهِ الْغَرُورُ
(and let not the chief deceiver deceive you about Allah.) This refers to Shaytan, as stated by Ibn `Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him. Meaning, do not let the Shaytan tempt you and divert you away from following the Messengers of Allah and believing what they say, for he is the chief deceiver and arch-liar. This Ayah is like the Ayah that appears at the end of Surah Luqman:

فَلاَ تَغُرَّنَّكُمُ الْحَيَوةُ الدُّنْيَا وَلاَ يَغُرَّنَّكُم بِاللَّهِ الْغَرُورُ
(let not then this (worldly) present life deceive you, nor let the chief deceiver deceive you about Allah) (31:33)

Then Allah tells us of the enmity of Iblis towards the sons of Adam:
إِنَّ الشَّيْطَـنَ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ فَاتَّخِذُوهُ عَدُوّاً
(Surely, Shaytan is an enemy to you, so take (treat) him as an enemy.) meaning, `he has declared his enmity towards you, so be even more hostile towards him, oppose him and do not believe the things with which he tries to tempt you.'

إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ لِيَكُونُواْ مِنْ أَصْحَـبِ السَّعِيرِ
(He only invites his followers that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire.) means, `he only wants to misguide you so that you will enter the blazing Fire with him.' This is a manifest enemy, and we ask Allah, the All-Powerful and Almighty to make us enemies of Shaytan and to make us followers of the Book of Allah and of the way of His Messengers. For He is able to do whatever He wills and He will respond to all supplication. This is like the Ayah:

وَإِذَا قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَـئِكَةِ اسْجُدُواْ لآِدَمَ فَسَجَدُواْ إِلاَّ إِبْلِيسَ كَانَ مِنَ الْجِنِّ فَفَسَقَ عَنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّهِ أَفَتَتَّخِذُونَهُ وَذُرِّيَّتَهُ أَوْلِيَآءَ مِن دُونِى وَهُمْ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ بِئْسَ لِلظَّـلِمِينَ بَدَلاً
(And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves unto Adam.'' So they prostrated themselves except Iblis. He was one of the Jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblis) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you What an evil is the exchange for the wrongdoers.) (18:50)

3.52 to 54
The Disciples Give Their Support to `Isa
Allah said,
فَلَمَّآ أَحَسَّ عِيسَى
(Then when `Isa came to know), meaning, `Isa felt that they were adamant in disbelief and continuing in misguidance. He said to them,
مَنْ أَنصَارِى إِلَى اللَّهِ
(Who will be my helper in Allah's cause) Mujahid commented, "Meaning, who would follow me to Allah'' However, it appears that `Isa was asking, "Who would help me convey the Message of Allah''
The Prophet said during the Hajj season, before the Hijrah,
«مَنْ رَجُلٌ يُؤْوِينِي حَتَّى أُبَلِّغَ كَلَامَ رَبِّي؟، فَإِنَّ قُرَيْشًا قَدْ مَنَعُونِي أَنْ أُبَلِّغَ كَلَامَ رَبِّي»
(Who will give me asylum so that I can convey the Speech of my Lord, for the Quraysh have prevented me from conveying the Speech of my Lord.) until he found the Ansar. The Ansar helped the Prophet and gave him refuge. He later migrated to them, they comforted the Prophet and protected him from all his enemies, may Allah be pleased with them all. This is similar to what happened with `Isa, for some of the Children of Israel believed in him, gave him their aid and support and followed the light that was sent with him. This is why Allah said about them;
فَلَمَّآ أَحَسَّ عِيسَى مِنْهُمُ الْكُفْرَ قَالَ مَنْ أَنصَارِى إِلَى اللَّهِ قَالَ الْحَوَارِيُّونَ نَحْنُ أَنْصَارُ اللَّهِ ءَامَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَاشْهَدْ بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ - رَبَّنَآ ءَامَنَّا بِمَآ أَنزَلَتْ وَاتَّبَعْنَا الرَّسُولَ فَاكْتُبْنَا مَعَ الشَّـهِدِينَ
(Al-Hawariyyun said: "We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims. Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger; so write us down among those who bear witness.'') Hawari in Arabic - means `support'. The Two Sahihs recorded that when the Prophet encouraged the people to fight during the battle of Al-Ahzab, Az-Zubayr came forward, and again, when the Prophet asked for fighters a second time. The Prophet said,
«إِنَّ لِكُلِّ نَبِيَ حَوَارِيًّا، وَحَوَارِيِّي الزُّبَيْر»
(Every Prophet has a Hawari, and Az-Zubayr is my Hawari)
Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that Ibn `Abbas said about,
فَاكْتُبْنَا مَعَ الشَّـهِدِينَ
(so write us down among those who bear witness) "Meaning among the Ummah of Muhammad.'' This Hadith has a good chain of narration.
The Jews Plot to Kill `Isa
Allah states that the Children of Israel tried to kill `Isa by conspiring to defame him and crucify him. They complained about him to the king who was a disbeliever. They claimed that `Isa was a man who misguided people, discouraged them from obeying the king, caused division, and separated between man and his own son. They also said other lies about `Isa, which they will carry on their necks, including accusing him of being an illegitimate son. The king became furious and sent his men to capture `Isa to torture and crucify him.
When they surrounded `Isa's home and he thought that they would surely capture him, Allah saved him from them, raising him up from the house to heaven. Allah put the image of `Isa on a man who was in the house; when the unjust people went in the house while it was still dark, they thought that he was `Isa. They captured that man, humiliated and crucified him. They also placed thorns on his head. However, Allah deceived these people. He saved and raised His Prophet from them, leaving them in disarray in the darkness of their transgression, thinking that they had successfully achieved their goal. Allah made their hearts hard, and defiant of the truth, disgracing them in such disgrace that it will remain with them until the Day of Resurrection.This is why Allah said,

وَمَكَرُواْ وَمَكَرَ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَـكِرِينَ Quran 3:54
(And they plotted, and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of those who plot.)
[/s]when allah was replacing "Islamic Jesus" on the cross with someone that looked like him in the hope that it would deceive his followers to form christianity can you tell us if this wasn't deceit like satan to lead people astray

And what use was this deceit if he would later be the one crying that people followed the wrong path when his dumb ass created the wrong path
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by NGpatriot: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_4G6YRpEc

I support this wonderful write-up 100%.

That woman has some serious psych issues.

The madness she displayed in the above video highlighted her insanity, delusions and anti-social maladies.

She raged about PMB going for a 3rd term in office when in fact it's the other way around, she talked about her dying in Nigeria to prevent a PMB 3rd term, she said she they enslaved her parents, they enslaved her and her she won't let them enslave her children.

Reality check::

This woman, her husband and her children are not slaves, they all live rich in a beautiful mansion in Scotland, her children go to the best aristocrat private school in Scotland, so what slavery is she talking about? Is she enslaved or are her children enslaved and in chains in far far away Scotland?

See, when you see attention seeking and clout chasers like this woman talking rubbish, inciting youths to go out there and risk their lives, always remember that this woman and her children are tucked away comfortably in Scotland, they won't be part of the inferno and disaster or the fire they set ablaze.

While inciting people and sending the youths out into the streets to get killed or burn down Lagos state, her own kids were not in Nigeria, she left them in Scotland eating butter and living their aristocrat lifestyle.

This woman is mentally unbalanced and she's too toxic even for her own good.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Sctests: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
This Solomon semaka must be a benuean. These benueans are more pro-buhari than foolanis themselves.
We are studying them very closely.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by NGpatriot: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
This is her children in far far away schotland, far far removed from the disaster and inferno she's inciting in Nigeria for the Nigerian youth?

Nigerian youths, do you have anything in common with her children, their aristocrat lifestyle or will they join you in Nigeria to die with you? I don't think so.

Look closely, most of the people inciting disaster in Nigeria all have a second home abroad, they all have foreign passports, from Kanu to Sowore and Sunday Igboho. Igboho had his German passport ready when he fled Nigeria.

All 3 always flee to their second homes abroad after setting fires in Nigeria, they always flee and leave their poor Nigerian youths so suffer the consequences, you don't see their own children with them when they incite the Nigerian youths.

These evil characters don't give a damn about Nigeria or the Nigeria youths, it's all about their own agenda.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by NGpatriot: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
^^^^^^^^^^^

She's a rich aristocrat elite forming solidarity with poor and gullible Nigerian youths.

I bet many of you think she's in Nigeria living in some poor house in Iyana Ipaja..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Opposed Removal Of Fuel Subsidy In 2011 / Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens / Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.