Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka (16919 Views)

Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Twelve30(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
aminulive:

Nigerians are not dying every day as the blatant lies Aisha is peddling purports. Nigeria is not fighting a civil war so how are people dying every day? What statistics is Aisha and her sponsors relying on? How come they are the only ones who have access to these imaginary statistics? The truth is none of these questions has a viable answer, not from Aisha or anybody in the country because nothing like that is happening.

Nigerians are happy and prospering under the administration of President Buhari. The only people who are crying are the likes of Aisha Yesufu who do nothing tangible except manipulating public opinion for their selfish gains.
It's like this one is not even a Nigerian, who and who like Buhari? I laugh in Swahili cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by alfsalami: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
The lady makes me feel like vomiting each time I hear her name or see her picture
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by mdsne(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/aisha-yesufu-a-misguided-bigot-deceiver-and-opportunist-by-solomon-semanka/
God bless you sir.... I once said this woman is a bokoharam in disguise Bleep you Aisha yesufu... As you mobilize our youth to be killed in lekki protest
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by System202: 6:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s]when allah was replacing "Islamic Jesus" on the cross with someone that looked like him in the hope that it would deceive his followers to form christianity can you tell us if this wasn't deceit like satan to lead people astray

And what use was this deceit if he would later be the one crying that people followed the wrong path when his dumb ass created the wrong path

U are ignorant, stupid and lack the mental facilities to understand what ever reason presented to u. my advice to u is don't always be blind to facts so get the Bleep out here as I don't have time for delusional person again.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Leverage2021: 6:16am On Dec 01, 2021
System202:

U are ignorant, stupid and lack the mental facilities to understand what ever reason presented to u. my advice to u is don't always be blind to facts so get the Bleep out here as I don't have time for delusional person again.
As you don't have brain to answer such question

The next thing is to blab, thought you were crying with an epistle to clarify allah foolishness
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by FactualSpeech: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2021
You are a good writer I must commend you. Some of the points you raised about Aisha is valid but its clear from your write up that you are not objective but a bloody Buharist/APC apologist.

You guys earlier accused the husband of embezzling NHIS fund unknowingly for you that the name of the person is same with that of her husband does not mean he is the person. You did not bother to do your research. Same way you have allege should stole BBOG money without evidence and if there is then it is a shame on you and your master that they can't prosecute her six nd a half years into his tenure.

I do not support her approach cos she's a joker to me doesn't we will toe the same shameful path that you just did.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Guide777(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2021
The same party in power used the same woman to create problems for GEJ. Now the table has turned against them, they are branding her liar and deceiver. As far as I know, Aisha has shook their table with truth. And they want to give the dog a bad name. We know all them Liars and deceivers, no one need to point a finger. Kettle calling the table black!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by endsarrrs(f): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Aisha Buhari and me AsampeteNwaanyi are shameless corrupt prostitute without a job
Hahahaha e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Shocking Corruption Reports Coming - Says Govt / Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule / Insecurity: Buhari, Osinbajo, Service Chiefs, Others In Crucial Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.