Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,383 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka (16906 Views)

Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by TemmyT002(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2021
This Semanka is a big fool. If anyone bothers to check, they would find out he is one of those thieves paid by the government.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by lukaino(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2021
You guys got nothing on Aisha hence this poorly written attempt to demonize her is dead on arrival. Those having sleepless nights because she's boldly telling the truth should be ready for unending nightmares. EVIL PEOPLE!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by 2FlowZ(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2021
This guy is a fool, why not go and criticize the idiots in government rather spill rubbish about someone who is always fighting for our rights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Freelane33(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2021
Do am if it’s easy cool
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by King44(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/aisha-yesufu-a-misguided-bigot-deceiver-and-opportunist-by-solomon-semanka/
the only misguided bigot and a donkey here is you Samenko abi samenkwe watin you call your name sef.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by franudi: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2021
This man is working for his money.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by luizpippo(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/aisha-yesufu-a-misguided-bigot-deceiver-and-opportunist-by-solomon-semanka/

He said the Kaduna highway is alot safer cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

This one is an idiot of greater proportion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by 989900: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Crapola.

Most people who disagree with her, are folks who can't stand the naked truth -- period!

She's neither here nor there because the truth DOES NOT take sides . . . this is actually a hard one for most o' y'all sentimental bigots to comprehend.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by SmartPolician: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2021
I stopped reading where he stated that Buhari is doing a good job. I don't have time reading stupid people's articles. My time means a lot to me.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by CaptainAyub: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2021
I don't like Aisha but the MOD who brought this to front-page is an APC mole.
Buhari and his gang are even worse than is said of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by TheWolfen(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2021
Choose your words carefully next time boy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
She's neither here nor there!

She's two faced!

Betrayal is written all over her!

There nothing symbolic about her! She's just like Aisha Buhari!

Hot today, cold tomorrow!

OP in a nut shell not you and Aisha are what you just described!
Aisha Buhari is a shameless corrupt prostitute

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Stevosty: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2021
".. Nigerians are happy and prospering under the administration of President Buhari..." Solomon or whatever he calls himself is an idiot, he should speak for himself and his family, how can he write epistle falsely attacking a woman fighting a just cause with no proof, he must be an agent of this wicked government, even PMB will admit he has failed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Eriokanmi: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2021
Who sponsored the rubbish this man was sewing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by AZControversial(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2021
angry
So, what if she's cashing out on people's gullibility?
Can her actions be more demonic than the lackadaisical approach your political leaders are using to combat insecurity?

Those you think are gullible are gullible by choice.... hold your leaders accountable for their ineptitude. Bear in mind that they have a lot of families to answer to concerning insecurity.... that is if they have any crumb of dignity left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Loreettaa: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2021
BMC are pathological liars.
Benuejosh, ilovedemMANNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Loreettaa: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

[s]Aisha Buhari is a shameless corrupt prostitute[/s]
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Gaabasky: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2021
This writer that wanted to crucified Aisha on security challenge should kindly travel with his or her family to Sokoto state ff Kaduna Zaria road to Kastina n enter Zamfara Gusua to Namodia n enter Shinkafi to Isa, kindly branch to Sabo-birni n please don't forget to stop at Goronyo before u enter Ilela.

If your story remain the same I will write in millions to crucifix her.

Some people just too dumb to accept the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by jrusky(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2021
I thought people bearing Solomon do have sense till I se this one called Solomon Semanja or Sirilanka.

Infact your confused second name defined what uou wil have upstairs and you never disappoint.

Mr Semanja pls drop Solomon out of your name you ain't worth bearing that name because you lack what it take to bear such name.

Your new name should be Sombie Semanja or Zombiee Semanja to fully carry your confused identity in full blown.

That woman called Aisha better than you 1 billion time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by skywalker240(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2021
saintade01:
grin grin grin grin grin
Made in China version grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Aisha Buhari is a shameless corrupt prostitute
grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by BABANGBALI: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2021
All I know be sey the babe go sweet die on bed, her ringtones go loud well well
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by chrisvic007: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2021
Veagoo:

Why?
Don't just criticize, explain

Don't you know them? He can't explain nada because he knows next to nothing. He is the type that the likes of Aishat Yusuf and her go travellers manipulate at will just for them to be rich on grants.

Have you wondered why the #endsars nonsense persisted for more than two weeks despite the fact that their five point demand was met within five days?

It persisted to the point where all hell was let lose because opposition politicians were giving them grants to tune of millions of naira. The funds they later shared after a lot of Nigerians lost their lives just because of propaganda.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by bimbodotun(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2021
I hope u were really paid big for this your epistles. It will be unwise for you to write down all these lengthy chronicles for nothing
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Sonyboom765: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2021
But you won't say this if it was discrediting Buhari or insulting Tinubu Amaechi Akpabio Fashola Okorocha etc

JosephXavier:
All these long epistle is to discredit Aisha Yesufu

Wetin concern us with this news abeg?

If you want us to read a long epistle, write on a reasonable topic, perhaps how to improve ones career or finance

Or different careers that are profitable outside Nigeria and how to go about it
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Klington: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2021
Another useless trash from the usual ineptitude, clueless, visionless, unrepentant irresponsible Apc miscreants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Rebuke: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
The writer should cover his face in shame. Saying that Nigerians ain't regretting voting for Buhari even for a second time....., that alone is a full proof of who the person behind the write up is; another supporter of evil, who has been paid so sing his evil master's song.

What rubbish? I thought he has a personal dealing with Aisha or something. Ain't a fan of that woman, not now or any time to come but people lying and trying to paint others bad for their own selfish interest is a big turn off for me.

The writer isn't just a liar but a very dangerous and selfish person who would rather cover the truth even at the detriment or blood of others than speaking the truth.

If a man has the guts to lie against the whole country then he will lie against anyone. Spit on his head and his evil masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Rebuke: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Klington:
Another useless trash from the usual ineptitude, clueless, visionless, unrepentant irresponsible Apc miscreants.

Yhu are smart.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka by Smoketight(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
What a time to be a wiz and messi fan,

I am proud of myself I I like good things sha,
Unlike some people that don't know how to
Like better things BIg wiz and chairman Messi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMF Insists On Fuel Subsidy Removal / Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens / Osun Amotekun Deploys Operatives To Churches, Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.