Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow (20020 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by BABANGBALI: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
I’m very sure that Seun, lalasticlala and mynd44 have not tooked their own
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Okunga: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wetin consign me?

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by ogascomax: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pour wickedness and stupidity. What is the purpose of the so valled vaccination is surprising to me.
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Aether(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
This is completely unnecessary

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Sholaco: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
KingAzari:

Nearly because you were fully vaccinated. Could have been worse without it.
Honestly, that's what the doctor said o. Please covid is real
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by specialmati(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
tongue tongue why force people to take vaccine are they mad
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by FarahAideed: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sholaco:
I took the vaccine and covid still nearly kill me, this was after been vaccinated o. Thank to God almighty, azitromacyn, zinc, vitamin c, ginger, garlic, lemon...

Na the vaccine nearly kill you not Covid

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Cryptobits(f): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whether you are new to crypto currencies or you have good knowledge of it, this post is for you.

In this class I would be teaching you how to get crypto currencies for free without investing a penny. This Class would be on WhatsApp. Many people think the only way to own crypto currencies is to buy them. That is not true. Many crypto currencies at their initial phase are gotten for free through either mining, Airdrops or Bounties. When Bitcoin came out, early adopters got it from mining. Today 1 Bitcoin is worth over $57,000. This is also true of Ethereum and many other coins.

In our master class you would learn things you need to know about crypto currencies and then you would get the most genuine and latest Airdrops and Bounties to participate in.

WHAT WOULD YOU NEED FOR THIS TRAINING?
1. A WhatsApp enabled phone or laptop
2. Internet Data
3. Your time and attention

WHAT WOULD YOU GAIN FROM THIS TRAINING?
1. You would learn how to get free crpto currencies worth money by completing some minor tasks
2. You would learn how to buy and sell crypto currencies
3. You would be part of a strong crypto community that keeps you informed of the latest opportunities in the crypto Space.
4. We would show you how two use 3 Technical analysis indicator to spot a coin
5. Mentor you till you are standing (generate signal) on your own

HOW CAN YOU JOIN?

Chat me on WhatsApp with the number in my profile

For now, we only need 100 people for December 2021 training. We may close up admission of more persons once we hit 100.

Ife crypto community (ICC)
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by sammirano: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Never is never for the vaccine.
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by b03liberty(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na this woman jab me yesterday at Federal secretariat...I still dey recover, I no fit eat nor go mosque this morning. The pain, fever, headache no be small cry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by otokx(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
An APP should be created for verification purposes.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Selfmotivated: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2021

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by techWriter1: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mark of the monster.....
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by abobote: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Salary dependant have suffered, they don't have life of their own
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Iliya1520: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
this countryis always busy on something unimportant, but neglected something that is very important.
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Unclefemolala(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Why force people

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by KillAlabi2021(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
WibusJaga:

Can any sensible person tell me why the vaccine should be made mandatory or why one should be denied certain rights for not taking it?
From what I heard, the vaccine doesn't stop one from contracting Covid-19 but only possibly reduces the severity.
So what risk does the Unvaccinated people pose to the Vaccinated people?
It's as if these people feel they are being used as experimental Guinea pigs for this controversial vaccine & therefore want to forcefully drag as many people as possible into the experiment. SMH.

Be prepared to lose your job,

By the time, hunger wire you small
Na you go dey beg to take the vaccine
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by oakinshield: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
WibusJaga:

Can any sensible person tell me why the vaccine should be made mandatory or why one should be denied certain rights for not taking it?
From what I heard, the vaccine doesn't stop one from contracting Covid-19 but only possibly reduces the severity.
So what risk does the Unvaccinated people pose to the Vaccinated people?
It's as if these people feel they are being used as experimental Guinea pigs for this controversial vaccine & therefore want to forcefully drag as many people as possible into the experiment. SMH.
it goes to show that there's something fishy they are not telling us. This COVID 19 is a farce.

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Elsueno: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
I will never take that concoction called vaccine, I did covid & recovered fully...so will not add any poison to my system angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Constanttruth(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nigerians and last minute rush are like 5&6.
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by xandy84: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
I am not an immunologist but I can tell you every casualty count is low in Africa and South America cos our level of development. We do not even know our population, birth rate and death rate. How do we count Covid date rate if almost 80 per cent of our population do not have access to health care? How many people had since died in villages that nobody run test on them and just buried them? For every one Covid death recorded in Nigeria, I assume there are hundreds that have died and nobody try to test them or do autopsy on their body. Guess that is why we are called developing country.

othermen:
We have immunoligists here in Nigeria and I wonder what they are up to?

Why haven't I seen a paper explaining why the casualties of the COVID 19 pandemic is significantly low in Africa?

It is a fact that it is low. As a direct witness, to the recklessness of Nigerians during the peak of the pandemic, I saw medical doctors without face masks or without any such protective measure, interact with the older populations with pre-existing conditions... and those folks are today, well and alive.

I have seen old people without face-mask, eat the virus as though they are eating Amala or Tuwo Shinkafa with Oha soup, and they are fine. However, it finally becomes a mandate that we take the vaccine, when somewhat our immune system had protected us thus far and continues to protect us.

Make no mistake, 90% of what we consume is from the developed nations, they can get to us if they have ulterior motives... so I am not suggesting they have ulterior motives, as from birth, many of us got the polio vaccine, most of our drugs are produced by those making the vaccines... but my objection is, why their is no quest or inquest to understanding why the casualty is very low in Africa and Nigeria and allowing that to be the basis of such a remarkable decision.

Most people don't know a single individual who died as a result of the virus, yet they are expected to modify their immune system and make it so called '' stronger or equipped '' to fight the virus. We have heard of people that have died abroad of the virus despite the vaccine. In fact, now and then, they have to get booster shots and countless doses.

We should not always be consumers... I believe that getting the vaccine should be by choice or at the very least, should be scientific and those identified as being at risk of pre-existing conditions that are susceptible to the grim of the virus, should certainly take the vaccine. ... it is sad that there is no science that supports the decision, but there is science that supports contrary.

For years, people died of Ebola virus here in Africa, no one mandated western nations to take the Ebola vaccine.

So the facts, with the vaccine, you can still get the virus, the vaccine is just meant to reduce the severity of the virus just in case, you are symptomatic.

With the vaccine, you can still transfer or infect another with the virus... but so far, we have been pretty fine in Africa despite the grim prediction when they created the virus and exported it to the rest of the world.

Again, let our immunologists get to work in Nigeria, and contribute to the discussion. We shouldn't just be consumers and sheeps perhaps led to the slaughter. Our immunologists should do researches and to find out that we already have herd immunity and we are fine, but could recommend certain people get the vaccine, while anyone willing to, make it available for such.
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by seunmsg(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
They should rest this compulsory vaccination policy jare.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by oakinshield: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
nairaman66:
This is pure nonsense! The government should as a matter of urgency tackle poverty in land. Nor be who eat go fit take vaccine !!

The idea behind this rush to take vaccines is suspecting! The vaccines doesn’t work in the first place!! So every time there is a strain, people will take a new vaccine, isnt this a way to modify your rNA and turn you completely to an animal? Human beings are now the new lab rats!!
many will foolishly support the government. this shows that the whole thing is a fiasco. people are not stupid, if the COVID was real, most people would go and take their vaccination without government intervention like they do with polio, yellow fever e.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Dangrace01: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Only about 3500 death out of 200 million people and government is enforcing vaccination

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by oakinshield: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
haconjy:
I can bet it with my life, it can never be possible...

Even if it happen, some days will be okay, and I promise all will be violated by even the leader
most of the world leaders are not vaccinated, talk more of our Nigerian leaders.
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by PBundles(m): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fellow NLs, this is my take on this situation.

Im based in Europe, my partner is in the medical field and this is my take based on my partners experience and following this situation sine the start.

COVID is real. Its not a farce. Initially ppl were indeed terrified but we are slowly getting to understand it.

In general its a severe flu and nothing more. Those in high risk categories are the ones that need to be careful. Namely :
Obese ( why its hammering certain countries more ie US and why many socalled big men and women in Nigeria will have an issue)
Diabetics
Above 60+
Coronory ailments
If you are sick at the time of infection ( ie malaria in nigeria)
The more of these groups you belong to, the more risky

If you dont belong to the risk groups and are healthy you should be fine.

Supplements do help for sure. They have found that zink and Vit D are key. The latter could explain why Africans have been spared due to our vitamine D uptake from the sun. Note that now its winter over here and during the day we may not even see 1-2 hours of sun and when its out we are indoors. This could explain why Europeans and Americans are being hit hard and Africa less.

Ivermectin (MECTIZAN) has been shown to help. When infected one should take 12 grams once a day for minium of 5 days or until you recover. Get this at a good chemist. This wont cost you more than NGN 10k max. Interestingly this drug is being silenced as it cost a couple of dollars to buy and is no longer under patent so Pharma is unble to make money from it. Could this be the reason? Your guess is as good as mine. The head of Japans Medical association refused to listen to mainstream and requested that any patient can use it, since then cases have declined.

In all likelihood this virus was caused by a lab leak which was being sponsored by Dr Faucci working with the Chinese. In fact the virus study they were carrying out was banned during Obama as they were reviewing it. Unknown to Trump, Faucci and his ppl continued, when Trump found out is when Dr Faucci fell out of favor. Its now become politics as many know that he has questions to answer but as he is being protected by his party, Democrats, they will not call him to order or answer questions. Sadly this thing has become very political and no longer about ppl.

The mRNA vaccines are highly questionable and should be taken at your own risk. These have not been used before and Pfyzer and Morderna are the ones producing it. Its been shown to have adverse issues for young ppl ( under 30) especially men having heart issues. In the event you want to get vaccinated, I would advise you take a VECTOR vaccine which are the vaccines we took as children. These work differently then mRNA. There is one called Novavax that is coming out and seems to be good. Due your own research.

The mRNA vaccines have not worked as envisaged. Initially they said if you are vaccinated you wont go to the hospital, chances of dying is almost zero and you cant transmit. These claims are slowly being disputed. You can get severly sick and die. In fact they are noticing that ppl with the risks I mentioned earlier are the ones in the hospital. The big issue is transmission as they have now discovered that vaccinated ppl can transmit the virus just as easy as unvaccinated. Furthermore and more important as these are new, no one knows what the effects will be in 5 year +. And these Pharma companies have included clauses in their contracts that will not enable anyone to claim for damages.

The reason why point 8 is not being spread is because Big Pharma has lobbyed extensively and has many governments in their pockets. They have even the media outlets. There was a time anything negative concerning the vaccine, like comments on YT, Twitter was taken down or blocked. Phyzer is working with BioTech a german company and this will provide a huge windfall not only for Phyzer but for the German government. Mordena is working with Fuacci's NIH ( they co own the patent), Its estimated that both companies will earn $50-80 billion this year as well as 2022-2023 and many countries have signed contracts.

Pfyzer has a bad name for being corrupt and was handed one of the largest lawsuits in the USA. They were fined $ 2.7 bln and the Attorney General said back then he had never seen such a corrupt and notorious company in his life. Phyzer was bribing doctors and health offcials.

Nigeria also has a bad history with them. in 1996 meningitis outbreak in Nigeria, Pfizer saw a chance for a big score – to test its ‘broad-spectrum’ antibiotic called Trovan in children. The drug had not yet been approved in the United States, where parents were not willing to put their children up as ‘guinea pigs.’ Forecasts by Wall Street analysts asserted that the drug company could reap $1 billion a year if Trovan, as it was known, won approval for all its potential uses. It was a potential blockbuster, and Pfizer was eerily impatient.

Read up on this on the internet and see how they used our kids as test and withheld this information. Worst of all when they were caught they used a private investigator to dig up dirt on our former Attorney General Michael Aondoakaa and when they found dirt on him were able to pressure him and reduce the initial claim of $6 bln to a measly $75 mln. The payments were made as of 2011 and have yet to be fully settled by the way.

Some experts have said that natural immunity is probably the best way to go. They have found that those that have had it and recovered have built natuaral immunity. They have even seen that those that caught it, recovered and still got vaccinated caught the virus. Whereas those that had it naturally dont seem to catch it again.

Strangley enough many governments are not focusssing on this and my guess is simply $$$, the Pharma lobby is working.

I also dont think vaccines should be made mandatory, especially if you dont fall within the risk group. If you do, I would indeed suggest its appropriate.

My ppl do what you will with the above. I wanted to edcuate you on my findings and share my experience. Do indeed check and investigate what Ive written and do your diligent research. Be diligent in terms of hygene.

Stay safe and remain blessed my people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by oakinshield: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
gost:
Typical, Nigerians will always wait until the rush hour before doing the right thing.
Vaccine resistance is not a new thing, it has always been there, however the conspiracy theory about this vaccine being anti christ, Mark of the beast etc is folly and laudable because we have all have been vaccinated be it Tatanus, polio, BCG etc.
even though these diseases are bad for you, were you forced by the government to get it?
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Malocity(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
I trust agbo (locally mixed herbs) than this whole COVID-19 vaccine stuff. I will be the last person to take it.

Although it will still be postponed as usual. Even if our fundamental human right are not valid in Nigeria. I will watch them for now.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by elonize(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
KingAzari:

Nearly because you were fully vaccinated. Could have been worse without it.
who told u d vaccine did its work.it did nothing or u don't know dat ppo r still dying despite taking s vaccine

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by Reference(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Just wait and see how the Naira will strengthen and the foreign reserves jack up....
I hope those in charge of communicating with China and processing those terrible loans are not vaccinated....
Re: COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dangrace01:
Only about 3500 death out of 200 million people and government is enforcing vaccination

More people probably died from drowning than covid in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Skills That Employers Want / Which Of These Two Careers Can Help Me Migrate To The US? / Worker Dies As Explosion Rocks Golden Penny Flour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.