Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) (41266 Views)

See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / How To Care For Your Car Windscreen / Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by karnap(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Soldier was wrong and for you slow down to buy the gala is what provoked the mind of the soldiers, he feel you are wasting time,but just know in Nigeria, they will just kill you for things like this and nothing will happened,next time just ignore them and go home and pray to God to give you money to get another windscreen,fear Nigeria security.
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Presegs(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Seun360(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Eh get luck sey dem no come toll em vehicle comot for there. Obstructing traffic flow to buy gala?

Abeg, make I enter the next thread.

5 Likes

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Adrian98(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
This country is really backward and has no plan to move forward.

How can you make a soldier who is meant to be fighting boko haram or something a traffic warden. I don’t understand.

Quote me if I’m wrong please.
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by nnatobryno(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
You will be tried for obstruction of traffic and fighting an officer.

YOU ARE WRONG

4 Likes

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Otv131: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
I will keep my comment till another day grin
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by francisisking: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Make e accept am and move on nothing e go fit do... and e go collect beating join

1 Like

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by mayorofyentown(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
u get mind sha

1 Like

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by lasisi69(f): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jollyvisa55:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
take me to America... How much ??

1 Like

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Telekinetic: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Foreverdope:
A cab driver has taken to the social media platform to narrate how he boldly confronted a soldier, who smashed his car windscreen in Lagos

According to the cab driver identified as Faithful Olatunde, he claimed that he was driving from Muritala Mohammed International Airport Lagos.

He then came upon a traffic on the bridge towards Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH when he saw 2 soldiers directing traffic.

He narrated how his passenger wanted to buy gala which made him slow his vehicle down. This did not go down well with the Army officer who ordered the cab driver to move fast and when the vehicle got to the point of the officer, he smashed the car windscreen.

Faithful revealed how he had to park his car and started confronting the Army officer. Meanwhile, the cab driver revealed that he was being threatened and punished unnecessarily by the military man.

View his post here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQhCcMbDUuE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW3laYgN1pY/?utm_medium=copy_link
But when ISWAP use him for shish kebab tomorrow they’ll expect me to type RIP ba?
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by sigiyaya112: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
I hate everything about the Nigrian system angry angry
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by lordmans(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Every time you folks will rush to the social media to always paint the soldiers black. If not for them managing the traffic along that area and Ikeja along axis would you be able to get home early enough in a day cos your lastma and police are only there to extort rather than perform the duties they were paid for.

Who doesn't know most motorists on Lagos roads would deliberately create unnecessary traffic bottlenecks with no justification. But the soldiers would be pulled out of the comfort of their barracks to support the roles of these failing agencies and all you people do is to misbehave to them and disregard simple instructions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Thisis2raw(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
That how yesterday at Edge hotel junction at GRA area of Port harcourt, two guys where controlling the traffic all of a sudden two police officers just came and block the junction on allowing their own lane where their car was way behind in the lane.
I got so irritated me and other people came out and challenged the officers, they saw that we weren't been intimidated. Now their body rest
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by donjosh47: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jollyvisa55:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69

If e easy u sef go don Japa nah

1 Like

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Greenback: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
it's like the military is at war with Nigerians.
These guys are so bush.
But then again,Lagos traffic is something else..when these soldiers are controlling Lagos traffic,make sure you are up and going,dammit!
You shouldn't have slowed down..and that's a young soldier with wrong attitude... attitude of,like,"I'm in the sun and you are in the comfort your car buying gala"

2 Likes

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by tarboshi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
masterflowx post
Q108096033:

R
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by komodapson(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jollyvisa55:

Wetin do you? Why u no carry your relatives go...the kontree no tire you...better go learn work and desist from these old scam

2 Likes

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Oceanfield: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jollyvisa55:

What stops you from giving your family members the 5 slot?

1 Like

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by whytediamond(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Foreverdope:
How many times will they tell u Nigeria is not for you

Them no dey hear you.
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by komodapson(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
donjosh47:

If e easy u sef go don Japa nah
U dey mind the mumu guy
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Oceanfield: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
lasisi69:
take me to America... How much ??

Hahahaha, use the scammer do yeye small. undecided
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by lordmans(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Adrian98:

How can you make a soldier who is meant to be fighting boko haram or something a traffic warden. I don’t understand.

It seems most of you guys usually failed to know the role of the military in society building. The military could be called upon to fill any role when you have a failure in that department. If your traffic warden and other similar agencies had done their jobs with passion and professionally soldiers wouldn't have been drafted there in the first place. Soldiers won't just come out to start controlling traffic without a request in their high command. Soldiers are trained to manage and control traffic if you don't know. You should know that for you to see soldiers performing the role of a civil agency there's a breach somewhere and strict compliance is expected. Next time he won't stop to buy stuffs at traffic when soldiers are controlling the traffic.

4 Likes

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Buying gala in traffic and when soldiers are trying to clear the traffic is not ideal cos u bought it when u were asked to move.

He shouldn’t have broken ur windshield or harassed u bt u shouldn’t have bought ur gala at such time either.

2 Likes

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by komodapson(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
lordmans:
Every time you folks will rush to the social media to always paint the soldiers black. If not for them managing the traffic along that area and Ikeja along axis would you be able to get home early enough in a day cos your lastma and police are only there to extort rather than perform the duties they were paid for.

Who doesn't know most motorists on Lagos roads would deliberately create unnecessary traffic bottlenecks with no justification. But the soldiers would be pulled out of the comfort of their barracks to support the roles of these failing agencies and all you people do is to misbehave to them and disregard simple instructions.

One day, this injustice would be melted on you . we go hear your story

4 Likes

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Trumann: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Buying gala in traffic is an offence in Lagos. I think the fine is 90k or so. It's a breach of the anti-street trading laws of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Trumann: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
lordmans:

It seems most of you guys usually failed to know the role of the military in society building. The military could be called upon to fill any role when you have a failure in that department. If your traffic warden and other similar agencies had done their jobs with passion and professionally soldiers wouldn't have been drafted there in the first place. Soldiers won't just come out to start controlling traffic without a request in their high command. Soldiers are trained to manage and control traffic if you don't know. You should know that for you to see soldiers performing the role of a civil agency there's a breach somewhere and strict compliance is expected. Next time he won't stop to buy stuffs at traffic when soldiers are controlling the traffic.

The fool doesn't know that buying stuff in traffic is even an offence.

Those soldiers are the ones restoring sanity to that road, if not for them, it would have been impassable.

4 Likes

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Sctests: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
That's your own national cake for supporting one nigeria. Suck it up.
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Adrian98(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thank you for this
lordmans:

1 Like

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by West2019(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
very stupid young private army
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by beejay85: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Adrian98:

That environment is very close to their cantonment ..

1 Like

Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
drizslim:
E no make sense say soldier wen support de fight terrorist come de terrorize the people..

Soon we go do revolution against the military

Your time is near, hope you're not a breadwinner?
Re: Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) by planetx: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Only in Nigeria are soldiers treated like demi gods. In the US police will arrest any stupid soldiers misbehaving, even they cannot mess around with civilians because Americans carry something called firearms.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Officials In Zamfara. Photos / See Hilarious Warning Written On A Truck In Abuja / New Mercedes Benz G63 Burnt In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.