Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride (37961 Views)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by GuyWise(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Goodness after all we promised each other you still went ahead and shattered my heart embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Op for your info Goodness was my ex... cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Golan007: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Hope una go last.

Things must really be hard for you.

Cheer up.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by InvertedHammer: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
/

Minimal foundation on her face.

All natural and beautiful!

/

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Hope una go last.
Why dem no go last? You be winch? Your prayer no go work.

4 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by jaxxy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
HML in advance. Blessings
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Rimsd(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
GoodCent 2021 grin grin
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Funkybabee(f): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
Stunning

God bless your union

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by richmanrichard: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
congrats man. but u re greedy
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Megatrix: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
9jaBloke:
I personally think that a man's hand(s) on any lady's butt for picture sake is inappropriate.
It's his wife's butt and she likes it, comot eyes from wetin no concern you.

4 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by toujurs: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Congratulations
grin grin person dn pretend to love you before?

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by izubext007: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations bro.......but bros abeg stop smoking.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by ekaette1621: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Finally, The future is female according to our nairaland females.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Freelane33(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Love is beautiful but life is full of ups and downs
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by TheWolfen(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Naso
Congrats and happy marriage life
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Ezmans: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ndlistic:

Thanks
see gap tooth
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by olusegzy01(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations … husband please be patient and learn how to beg your wife no matter how bad she behaves … that my little advice … God bless your new home
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Amalekki: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Goodness after all we promised each other you still went ahead and shattered my heart embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Op for your info Goodness was my ex... cool cool cool
grin Thunder faya your left yansh
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Deborah98(f): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
ednut1:
God when
Be calming down uncle cheesy... E go reach all of us at God's appointed time
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by smartilicious: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Beautiful. May God bless ur new found home
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by vocalprince(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
HML my people.
Abeg no let you kids carry your head o!!!! Ishi murumuru!!!
Beautiful bride. You home is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Megatrix: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
God bless your union
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Deborah98(f): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congrats grin... Blissful marriage ahead.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ndlistic:
Goodness weds Vincent.
Congrats. You guys look great, and the bae look like an independent/career lady that will make a good wife.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by bluefilm: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
whitestar01:
Cuteness overloaded! May your expectations of marital bliss be full.

Cute wetin?

Just pray make their children no go carry oga's Hammer House of Horror Head.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by dieavirgin(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by rali123(f): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
God bless your household....
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by gbolswag(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
beautiful PEOPLE
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Unu amaka.
Congratulations.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by vickydevoka(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nothing sweet me pass tall couples. I hate short people
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Henergee(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
abobote:
Your wife is beautiful, I like when men marry a wife that is more beautiful than them, that is the way it should be. Mine was a mistake

You're being unfair to her and the woman gender as a whole, if she is not cuter now that you have her wholly, then you need to thoroughly checked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Wed. / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? / When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.