Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! (4991 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / 45 Years Old Still Living With His Parents / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Valak666: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
I have no job, no friends, I have nothing. I can never make it in Africa. Fought a lot with my father cus it's abroad I want to be. I've told them I'm never going to work in Nigeria cus I hate the workplaces and the people. I'll rather be a slave to white man than be to this fvucking black yoruba demons. angry High hopes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by 360clips: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hahaha. undecided
Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Sankabson(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lol! Are you for real ?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Valak666: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sankabson:
Lol! Are you for real ?
No. I'm lying. Dumbfvuck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Ammishaddai: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bros, you should be ashamed of yourself for coming to a public forum and airing such information. But I don't blame you . After all, it's your parents that will carry the burden of feeding a grown man . Nonsense

22 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Valak666: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, you should be ashamed of yourself for coming to a public forum and airing such information. But I don't blame you . After all, it's your parents that will carry the burden of feeding a grown man . Nonsense
You must be mad for telling me this! 70 year old man. What have you achieved? Mumu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Skynet55: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Valak666:
I'll rather be a slave to white man than be to this fvucking black yoruba demons. angry High hopes.
so then have you considered working for Igbo angels instead? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Valak666: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Skynet55:
so then have you considered working for Igbo angels instead? undecided
Igbos are even the worst. So arrogant and power hungry. God forbid!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by AlphaMale666: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Ashamed of what? Is it your house he's staying in or is it your food he's eating? Mind your business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Ammishaddai: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
Valak666:
You must be mad for telling me this! 70 year old man. What have you achieved? Mumu
[/s]Hey dumbfvck...I've achieved a lot more than staying in my father's house at 30. So stop being a social nuisance here and there . Asshole

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Ammishaddai: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Ashamed of what? Is it your house he's staying in or is it your food he's eating? Mind your business.
But you're stupid to come caution me when I'm not referring to your nosey àss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Skynet55: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Valak666:
Igbos are even the worst. So arrogant and power hungry. God forbid!
interesting now how bout if the whiteman you intend slaving to, labels you such

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na suicide sure you pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Valak666: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]Hey dumbfvck...I've achieved a lot more than staying in my father's house at 30. So stop being a social nuisance here and there . Asshole
Mumu. Is it your house I'm staying at? You're probably one mai-shy suya indomie seller in the north. Sick pedophile that loves raping underage girls. Don't worry, your days are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Ammishaddai: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
Valak666:
Mumu. Is it your house I'm staying at? You're probably one mai-shi suya indomie seller the north. Sick pedophile that loves raping underage girls.
[/s] I can see you're making your stupidity public . No need to engage a dumbfvck like you

6 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Valak666: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Joysticks:
Na suicide sure you pass.
Another stupid idiot. No time for you.
Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by chatinent: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
A ___ at forty is a ___ forever.
A). Fruit B) Full C) Bull D) Pool

11 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Valak666: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I can see you're making your stupidity public . No need to engage a dumbfvck like you
Don't worry, they'll soon lynch you. Child rapist.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Valak666: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Skynet55:
interesting now how bout if the whiteman you intend slaving to, labels you such
Pls don't mention me again.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Ammishaddai: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
Valak666:
Don't worry, they'll soon lynch you. Child rapist.
[/s] I'd rather be a rapist than be as stupid as you
Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by BlaqJosh: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
hahaha

Funny guy
Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by DroppingLiquid: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Valak666:
I have no job and I have nothing. Fought a lot with my father cus it's abroad I want to be. I've told them I'm never going to work in Nigeria cus I hate the workplaces and the people. I'll rather be a slave to white man than be to this fvucking black yoruba demons. angry High hopes.

There are plenty of White men hiring Africans online. You've got no excuse, really.
Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Valak666: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

There are plenty of White men hiring Africans online. You've got no excuse, really.
where?
Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Valak666:
I am a stupid idiot.
Don't insult yourself

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by DroppingLiquid: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Start from Fiverr, upwork, etc.
Valak666:
where, how. Show me.
Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Valak666: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
Start from Fiverr, upwork, etc.
I'm a picoworker. But it's frustrating. Ill soon invest in Fiverr.
Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Cerebellum: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:

Really!
Using the picture of an ailing man!

You no well
Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by eteebanky1: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
OP is frustrated, no ambition grin

4 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Sankabson(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Valak666:
No. I'm lying. Dumbfvuck!
Lol! Sorry! Don’t Futate grin grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Ddigit: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na your papa house, leave when you are comfortable enough biko. Don't allow anyone force their idea into you.....we just lost a young promising guy who took his life. Cheers.

11 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by zed7: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
I left home late too. However, I wasn't idle, I was building myself, doing masters and other things.
Few years later, I was better off than some friends who left a decade earlier.

Bottom line is that, it's not when you leave, as long as you're not idle and wasting away.
As for the OP, you're wasting away and you will regret this in future. Spend the time of your youth wisely.

13 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Cholls(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:
my brother non of the above... The correct statement should be... A fool at faulty

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada / My Dream Woman (pic) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.