Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada (4980 Views)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Seriously, I'm not happy with the situation of things that I met in Nigeria. with all the noises made on social media this year about relocation abroad and how Nigeria has happen to everyone, I never expected I could still see a rat in Nigeria. My plan was to travel to Rwanda but I made a stop at MMA in Lagos and decided to walk out. I saw people on the street of Lagos and I was scared thinking they're ghost cus I wasn't expecting that. The hope is that Nigeria would have been a deserted country by now and will be all history since everyone has relocated abroad.

This is a sad news because Nigeria still has few people inside as we speak. Majority of them don't have money to relocate and more than 98% of people in Nigeria now are not having food to eat and clothes to wear. If I have the means, I'll surely take a lot of people with me when I'm going back to where I came from

5 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Realguyman1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nigerians should just be Obidient, and things will change for good for them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Brunosamel(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
If we Nigerians can survive APC for 7+ years then we can survive anything we Nigerians will thrive we are not loosing hope cuz here is the only place we have
We don't have any other place called home

Help a brother or sister, family or friends when you can. God will reward you, Peace!

2 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Ariiinze: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
CAP!

4 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Realguyman1:

Has Peter obi not relocated also?

4 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by virginprincess(f): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pls don't forget to add my name to the list of people you want to take backcheesy cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by virginprincess(f): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Realguyman1:
Never put all your trust on any man especially a politician,there is no nigeria politician that has the betterment of this country at heart not even your so called candidate.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
virginprincess:
Pls don't forget to add my name to the list of people you want to take backcheesy cheesy.

You're a virgin. Virgin can't live in the abroad. It's so cold

2 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Brunosamel:
If we Nigerians can survive APC for 7+ years then we can survive anything we Nigerians will thrive we are not loosing hope cuz here is the only place we have
We don't have any other place called home

Help a brother or sister, family or friends when you can. God will reward you, Peace!

Peter obi is a good candidate. But will they allow him to get there?

1 Like

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Pierocash(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Who told you 98% of Nigerians are Hungary? Go to clubs in the night and see how guys are spending money,you will know that most Nigerians are not really that poor

10 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pierocash:
Who told you 98% of Nigerians are Hungary? Go to clubs in the night and see how guys are spending money,you will know that most Nigerians are not really that poor

That's what we in the Diaspora see on the Internet everyday. You people are always complaining. Kidnapper today, gun men tomorrow and hunger too

1 Like

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by virginprincess(f): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osewa03:

You're a virgin. Virgin can't live in the abroad. It's so cold
You must be a jokingundecided undecided,if they are no virgins in that canada then i want to be the first virgin there don't worry about the cold i will cuddle my pillowcheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Pierocash(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osewa03:

That's what we in the Diaspora see on the Internet everyday. You people are always complaining. Kidnapper today, gun men tomorrow and hunger too
don't take everything you read online for it. A lot of kids who aren't in tune with reality always think Nigeria is the worse country in the world so they keep spewing gibberish out of hate for their own country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
virginprincess:
You must be a jokingundecided undecided,if they are no virgins in that canada then i want to be the first virgin there don't worry about the cold i will cuddle my pillowcheesy cheesy cheesy.

I'm sorry. That's the rule Canadian government gave me. To bring you, go and unlock your pum pum first. Then come talk to me later.

Love you �
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pierocash:
don't take everything you read online for it. A lot of kids who aren't in tune with reality always think Nigeria is the worse country in the world so they keep spewing gibberish out of hate for their own country

Hmmm. Nigeria can't be the worse country in the world. Every country has their shortcoming. Even Canada, but this isn't something anyone say online. It's always Nigeria this Nigeria that
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by tayo60(f): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Op when you go back, just dey send me Canadian dollar make I just dey use am manage Nigeria jeje.
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Realguyman1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
virginprincess:
Never put all your trust on any man especially a politician,there is no nigeria politician that has the betterment of this country at heart not even your so called candidate.
I know say all Nigeria politicians dey useless, but their uselessness pass each other.

But the thing is that, not just that APC politicians are useless, but APC as a party also brought calamity(buhari) upon the land. And that's why APC should not be allowed anywhere closed to aso rock again.
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Pierocash(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osewa03:

Hmmm. Nigeria can't be the worse country in the world. Every country has their shortcoming. Even Canada, but this isn't something anyone say online. It's always Nigeria this Nigeria that
they believe that because other countries don't spew much hate about their countries means they are such eldorado. They so much bash Nigeria like it is the worse country on Earth. That is why you see Nigerians going to countries like Iran, Romania, India, Northern Cyprus ,etc. And you wonder what they are looking for in those countries .

Most Nigerians who don't travel are just too senseless. Nigeria may not be working as anticipated ,but the challenges here are not peculiar to what is obtainable elsewhere. But this kids keep talking down on this country and running to countries that Nigeria is better than and end up frustrated and stranded.

What will a reasonable Nigerian be doing in Vietnam, Cambodia, northern Cyprus?

2 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by etrange: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osewa03:

I'm sorry. That's the rule Canadian government gave me. To bring you, go and unlock your pum pum first. Then come talk to me later.

Love you �

Can you just stop? You created a thread about the situation of things in Nigeria. I'd like to think that calls for a serious discussion, but you're here talking dirty. You guys should learn to allow women contribute to conversations without sexualizing them. Whatever you can't say to people in person, don't type it on the internet.

11 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Barims(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
virginprincess:

Ma'am I'm going back to Chad tommorow and I want to take some people with me. U Mind if I take you along?
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
etrange:

Can you you just stop? You created a thread about the situation of things in Nigeria. I'd like to think that calls for a serious discussion, but you're here talking dirty. You guys should learn to allow women contribute to conversations without sexualizing them. Whatever you can't say to people in person, don't type it on the internet.

Shut up. You're talking to someone who just come from Canada like that. Is that how you people disrespect in Nigeria? You're not even scared. What if I stop you from coming to Canada?
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Flexguy100: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
virginprincess:
they're all thesame.
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by kelvine(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
It is obvious this thread is cruise.
OP sounds comical.

Living in Lekki, Banana Island, VI, Ikoyi and some places in Abuja is equivalent to living in London and Canada if you can pay your bills 100 percent.

You can't have the freedom and happiness we have as Nigerians.

The pressure to survive abroad is laughable.

5 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Houseofglam7(f): 12:30am On Nov 16, 2022
etrange:

Can you just stop? You created a thread about the situation of things in Nigeria. I'd like to think that calls for a serious discussion, but you're here talking dirty. You guys should learn to allow women contribute to conversations without sexualizing them. Whatever you can't say to people in person, don't type it on the internet.
I should buy you a pint of beer!!!!!
Or several bottles of it!!!!!
Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Realist12: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Lol, OP is just one of those who believes everything on the media space and expects to see a deserted land on reaching MMA but guess what ? That's how Obi/obedients are painting Nigeria, recall someone said Nigeria has almost finished or getting closed to a failed state just to get people to support him but the situation isn't as bad as it's been exaggerated on social media.
Not saying it's perfect.
Everyone in the world is feeling the heat of post covid , Inflation is high in most countries.
And regarding feeding people, Nigeria isn't Somalia naa , A lot of people are making money and going about their daily lives like always .

2 Likes

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by candygist: 1:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Realguyman1:

Same way Anambra people are Obidient in relocating to Lagos to hustle.

1 Like

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by HilcomTech(m): 5:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Realguyman1:

Same Peter Obi that has relocated out of Anambra to Lagos

1 Like

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Almaigaa: 5:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Osewa03:

Has Peter obi not relocated also?

Peter Obi has since relocated from the East to Lagos, in search of greener pastures. He lo longer goes to the East grin grin

1 Like

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by virginprincess(f): 5:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Barims:

Ma'am I'm going back to Chad tommorow and I want to take some people with me. U Mind if I take you along?
No thank youundecided cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks / My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him / How To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.