Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk (37162 Views)

Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) / Peace Walk: Falz, Marcaroni Reject Sanwo-olu’s Invite / “To Hell With Your Food!”- Angry Youths Reject Sanwo Olu’s Feeding Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by chatinent: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Naturally, I so love Falz and Macaroni so much.

My top fav. We will meet soon.

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by LegendHero(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
I’m 100% sure Sanwo-Olu know they will reject the offer before inviting them.

So it’s all part of the government plan. This is just optics.

3 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by marhez43(f): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Shocked.sol wan target 2023 agenda.that is why he is suffering we retiree in lagos state.nt givin us anythin after servc
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Rexwalters1: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
LegendHero:
I’m 100% sure Sanwo-Olu know they will reject the offer before inviting them.

So it’s all part of the government plan. This is just optics.
Who are those 2 Jokers?
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:
These are the same clowns that refused to negotiate with FG and insist that the youths block the tollgate despite the anarchy looming.
They knew the police will come. Unfortunately, it was the military came to clear the tollgate, but these guys were chilling in their homes at that time.
Now they are rejecting a peace walk organized by the constituted authority of a governor.
Social media has really made these ones important. if not for it, I can bet you Macaroni the skit actor will be doing stage plays in an unsheltered theatre.

U set up a panel and recommendations have been made? Have u followed it or what is the meaning of peace walk without peace?? undecided

People are calling for justice and u say they should come and done with their oppressors??

If the was looming arnachy it wasn’t at lekki, it was at ikorodu, orile and co. Why didn’t u send police and army there? U sent them to innocent law abiding and well organized protesters exercising their rights?

Even abuja and ikeja was peaceful until u sent thugs.

U need to answer these questions honestly then peace can begin.

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by jikins(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Oga leave me alone na. Or na me do sell you narcotics wey dey make you cap trash for here?

Lol Pele oh. Nor be me say make u nor go school.

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by greggng: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Thunder na for those wey insult me. You no insult me, you counter my opinion. We agree to disagree.

I don't like insulting people cos I agree with.you . You are entitled to your opinion . I believe we can have conversation without insulting ourselves . Have a good nite

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kay4kay: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:
These are the same clowns that refused to negotiate with FG and insist that the youths block the tollgate despite the anarchy looming.
They knew the police will come. Unfortunately, it was the military came to clear the tollgate, but these guys were chilling in their homes at that time.
Now they are rejecting a peace walk organized by the constituted authority of a governor.
Social media has really made these ones important. if not for it, I can bet you Macaroni the skit actor will be doing stage plays in an unsheltered theatre.

Your memory is still intact and sharp.

God Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Oceemo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Go and code your site and add dislike button.
Don't mind that one
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by georgeakins: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sanwo is not smart at all. What is really wrong with him? He is desecrating that office by involving himself in petty things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by WayoProphet: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Typical Nigerian quote. Nigga you ain't shit.

kingthreat:

Do you know me nigga?

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by danfourtson(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Guys with balls..more respect from me.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Fvck off you sadistic nepotistic excuse of a rotting human being. You are with all due respect veery maaaad….

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Oceemo(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
olarid01:

Like I said, stupid and sentimental. You made complaints and you were invited to have a discussion regarding the complaints you made, and yet you rejected the invitation. How exactly will your grievances be solved then? By going on a ranting spree?
that's they way so that the social Media hailing will continue I even saw Sahara reporters said after warning from youths.

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by clothingonline(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Scores begins

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Turboking(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Exactly what the unwise says when confronted with wisdom
whatever gibberish you wrote up there is distinctly far from wisdom. Tbh with you..you sounded like a very loud flute with dysfunctional tune

3 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by TLION(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:

. You dey think so?

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by ginggerxy: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
headSmasher:
These ones are the true sons of their fathers, they are omoluabi not those baby factory criminals and drug traffickers, if it were them that was invited by the governor, they will have been behaving to rabies mad dogs that are looking for akpu and uha soup, that was how one was saying, he was invited to endorse Tinubu, Atiku is his man, hypocritical people.
you sound miserable
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by finalboss(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
olarid01:

Don't mind the idiot ts, all what they do is just for publicity stunt, unfortunately, people are too stupid and sentimental to really understand what they're doing
Publicity stunt ? I don't think you know the meaning of that word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
headSmasher:
These ones are the true sons of their fathers, they are omoluabi not those baby factory criminals and drug traffickers, if it were them that was invited by the governor, they will have been behaving to rabies mad dogs that are looking for akpu and uha soup, that was how one was saying, he was invited to endorse Tinubu, Atiku is his man, hypocritical people.

I don't know ,
But I know you won't go far with this kind of hatred and tribalistic sense.
You can't make it
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by headSmasher: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:

I don't know ,
But I know you won't go far with this kind of hatred and tribalistic sense.
You can't make it
Don't use your father to judge me, we are separate entity.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by BafanaBafana: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sanwo Olu making a fool of himself
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by finalboss(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
mindengrave:
Why making them so important. Sanwo they fall my hand. Why consequenting on these bunch of inco sequentials. Shior!
Well since they refused to walk its their choice. The question is are you going to walk with clueless governor ? You can't seat in your house and type nonsense with those filthy fingers of yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by InoGetJoy: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Crafteck1:

They stand for something(freedom) , what do you stand for.
He stands for his stomach and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by headSmasher: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
ginggerxy:
you sound miserable
I am not your father, I am writing not making any sound, you can only know how your father sounds
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by ginggerxy: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
headSmasher:
I am not your father, I am writing not making any sound, you can only know how your father sounds
you still sound miserable

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by ezechi24(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:

abeg shut up your smelling gutter .....

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Rosement(f): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
I got to see Seun Kuti on TV for the first time when he was celebrating felabration this year and since then I have very high regard for him. He is very reasonable and straightforward, he said if you go and pick a poor man from one local area and make him the president, he will embezzle money and claim he did it because he was once poor, it is our mentality that has to change.

He is very right, we are just deceiving ourselves, the mentality of most Nigerians are very poor, a lot of people think about themselves alone. Before now, I use to avoid people like Seun Kuti because I don't listen to their type of music but before he spoke on channel TV today, I was eager to listen to him.

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kayjay69(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
the federal govt had no interest in negotiating with anyone, they were busy looking for the leaders of said protest so that they could make them an offer and in the event they refuse, ostracise them. these leaders already made their demands known in public, the ball was firmly in the Federal Government's court.

what you are suggesting is akin to repeating the same BS mistakes past leaders of protests have made while expecting a different outcome.

the Nigerian government (regardless of political party) has always been a problem unto itself and its people. it does not exist to benefit the average Nigerian but to benefit the people at the helm and all those close to corridors of power.

if this Buhari-led government was serious in making meaningful change, they control the three arms of government, nothing stops them from passing meaningful laws and as first step toward addressing Police reform. But No, it was the phantom enemy that was after them afterall Nigerians are so gullible, so hungry to even demand actual change.

i really don't know what you or Governor Sanwo-Olu expect a laughable peace walk to accomplish when souls were destroyed and the government chose to lie about it. not everyone is a hungry, hustling youth. not everyone is interested in 10M or 50M or 100M in exchange for their conscience. i know the country is hard and it is hard for you to imagine that people still genuinely care for Nigeria but some people are actually fed up with the BS and they are interested in meaningful change.

and by the way, you are the one who is a clown.
kingthreat:

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by ceejaynnaji(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Keep crying. The governor understands this game of power more than you and knows that #Endsars can be a rally point come 2023 but a fool like you can’t see past your nose

kingthreat:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero / Buhari To Appoint Laolu-Akande, As Osinbajo's Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.