Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) (64814 Views)

Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos / IPOB beheads man because his brother is a soldier - PHOTOS / ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by akanbiaa(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

And this is your prove that they are ipob??
From their faces it makes it easier fr identifying them and IPOB would have imediately dissociated themselves from the act just like they did for the killing of late Dora Akunyulis husband.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by endsarrrs(f): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
omenkaLives:
Very good. I hope Mynd44 and Seun can finally do the needful.

Udele1 broke this news days ago but it never made fp. Now Arise has published same.

Hope ipob terrorists/pdp supporters like BeeBeeOoh and his coterie of flip floppers can see the product of their actions online.

Pathetic.
True. Very pathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
When we say these bunch of tactless,all brawn and no brain,emotion driven primitive beings are known cannibals,some people think we intended insults. Is this not what happens when you allow emotions to becloud logical sense of reasoning ? You claim you are not a terrorist organization and want your highly tribal leader,who is not in anyway different from Buhari,to be released but here you're, beheading and cannibalising uniformed law enforcement agents ! I understand you guys must beat your chests in everything you do anyway.

With this video in circulation,even United Nations will proscribe IPOB as a terrorist organization !

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Sctests: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Upjis:

Please prove that ipob didn't do this

The onus lies on you the alledger to prove that they did.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by mediainc: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

TO CRACK YOUR SKULL DEY HUNGRY ME.

I WAN ROAST YOUR BRAIN.
Animal.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
WayoProphet:
Lol, eh be like say you dey sleep or you no dey Nigeria. Boko haram is very active and hoisting flags everywhere.

I am from Adamawa state my friend! specifically Girei L.G my mom is from Michika L.G, stop lying my friend.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
NORTH WEST HAVE BANDIT TERRORIST.

NORTH EAST HAVE BOKO HARAM

SOUTH EAST HAVE ESN.

ONLY PLACE TO BE TAKEN OVER IS SOUTHWEST AND NORTH CENTRAL BY FULANI TERRORIST.

YORUBA THINK THEY ARE SMART, ASKING BUHARI TO SEND ARMY TO SE, NOT KNOWING BUHARI HAS HIS EYE ON SW.

SUFFERSTICATED MORONS!
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Godons1: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
nothingbuttruth:

Yet you won't let them be. We have said over and over that we want out. Tell your lawmakers to speed it up so you people can live in a world of your own where everything is okay while we go to kill ourselves bikonu.

Una no know road, abi una own lawmakers blind? grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
mediainc:

Your papa, 10 of your father go die, before you reach me, stupid coward, thunder fire you and your slowpoke Kanu.

LOW LEVEL APE! BLACK MONKEY!!

STEP FOOT ON IGBO HOME LAND AND DIE THERE, WHILST FULANI RAPE YOUR MOTHER IN YOUR SW REGION.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by mediainc: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

LOW LEVEL APE! BLACK MONKEY!!

STEP FOOT ON IGBO HOME LAND AND DIE THERE, WHILST FULANI RAPE YOUR MOTHER IN YOUR SW REGION.
No one visits your barren cursed land, na una dey loiter everywhere. It's desolate. Bastards.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
If you check now laslas it's their brothers o.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
mediainc:

I will kill you, your wives your kids, your mom, your dad. Your whole family. Bastards.

NO SIR!

YOU WILL DIE AND YOUR SKULL CRACKED OPEN.

WITH YOUR BRAIN ROASTED LIKE CASAVA TUBE.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by mediainc: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

NO SIR!

YOU WILL DIE AND YOUR SKULL CRACKED OPEN.

WITH YOUR BRAIN ROASTED LIKE CASAVA TUBE
You better go play with your kind, where am from, we have no love or mercy for fools.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
mediainc:

I will kill your mama, and rape your dumb sisters, bastard.

I JUST DEY LAUGH, BECOS YOU WILL DIE A DISGRACEFUL DEATH ON IGBO SOIL.

ALL THIS NOISE NA EKWE ANUOFIA.

BUSH MEAT
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Upjis: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Sctests post=108113591]

The onus lies on you the alledger to prove that they did. [/quote

]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

It's a shame that at your age you answer a question with a question

I have answered your question with an answer

Any igbo that believes in this man is a big fool
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by mediainc: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

I JUST DEY LAUGH, BECOS YOU WILL DIE A DISGRACEFUL DEATH ON IGBO SOIL.

ALL THIS NOISE NA EKWE ANUOFIA.

BUSH MEAT
Mad cannibals are killed with grenades and bombs, that is how you will die.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by ThankGod10: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
You are a fool for backing evil, are you now saying all this videos seen was not done by IPOB and that de are good people..God will punish all those backing evil, you will die crying.. wicked people.
ejighikemeuwa:
Fake news peddlers, stop spreading false news, you will not gain any good thing from such act. IPOB is never a terrorist group but agitating group for freedom. It is still your people carrying out the same act in the north even down to the east, not IPOB please.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Golan007: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

Lies bro all these are paid media to blackmail ipob

Stop denying your new found love.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
mediainc:

Mad cannibals are killed with grenades and bombs, that is how you will die. Bombs will kill you and your whole family, start the war, stop ranting. We are dead men here already.

LOCATE YOURSELF TO IGBO LAND, IF NA YOUR MAMA BORN YOU.

JUST GO TO SOUTHEAST NOW.

NO BE FOR MOUTH, BEHIND KEYBOARD ON NAIRALAND
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by izac82: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
Eastlink:
The illiterate army that Kanu groomed keep testing your idiotic powers. I hope innocent villagers don't pay for the terrorist act of these idiots.

ESN and other IPOB miscreant carrying out these terrorist act are on their own. Nobody send them work. The federal government should fish out the pepetrators and bring them to book.
Sometimes I feel ashamed to identity myself as Igbos because of activities of IPOB and ESN. The East is on a downward spiral as we speak, both in economics and security. Military forces everywhere. This was once a peaceful region, until Kanu carried his hate campaign and turned everything upside down.
The worst is there miscreants that are everywhere online defending these evil cohorts. It's so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Sctests: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Upjis post=108113757][/quote]

Mere words do not fill a basket. Your so called proof as useless as Zahra buhari's used menstrual pad.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by mediainc: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

NO BE FOR MOUTH BEHIND KEYBOARD ON NAIRALAND
Your land is barren...I have never gone or will ever go to that wasteland. Stop ranting, start another war, let's see who will survive to tell the story.

Dumb headed people making noise and causing problem everywhere...start the war and see how anger will be unleashed on you animals.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
THE MINUTE YOU ENTER IGBO LAND, YOU KNOW THE FOREST IS ESN TERRITORY.

THE CITY ARE FOR VARIOUS ARMED GROUPS.

SHEBI YOU BE FIGHTER, YOU NEVER JAM.

JUST ENTER IGBO LAND.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Positivepoint(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

SW IS KNOWN AS THE RITUAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA.

SKULL MINERS!
https://dorotv.com/v/103161

Cannibalism is top of the hierarchy
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by izac82: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

NO BE FOR MOUTH, BEHIND KEYBOARD ON NAIRALAND
Stop acting like a terrorist. You have been on this platform louding your mouth everyday, threatening people up and down. We Igbos are not known for what you ndi IPOB are propagating. This is completely alien to our culture. Desist from this part before you drag innocent Igbos into an unending war with the Nigerian state. Igbos are not the only people in this country that needs political restructuring.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Brimstone77: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
akanbiaa:
From their faces it makes it easier fr identifying them and IPOB would have imediately dissociated themselves from the act just like they did for the killing of late Dora Akunyulis husband.

These also part of your proves??

So ipob are written in their faces??

Despite ipob disassociating them selves from the killing of Mr akunyili did you guys stop attributing his dead to ipob??
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
izac82:

Stop acting like a terrorist. You have been on this platform louding your mouth everyday, threatening people up and down. We Igbos are not known for what you ndi IPOB are propagating. This is completely alien to our culture. Desist from this part before you drag innocent Igbos into an unending war with the Nigerian state. Igbos are not the only people in this country that needs political restructuring.
[/s]

NA BY FORCE TO QUOTE ME?

DOES YOUR MISERABLE LIFE DEPEND ON QUOTING ME?

I WILL NOT READ ALL THE TRASH YOU WROTE. NOT INTERESTED!

THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO DIE, SHOULD HEAD TO IGBO LAND.

WE WILL HELP YOU TO DIE THERE.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by izac82: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
mediainc:

Your land is barren...I have never gone or will ever go to that wasteland. Stop ranting, start another war, let's see who will survive to tell the story.

Dumb headed people making noise and causing problem everywhere...start the war and see how anger will be unleashed on you animals.
Please, face IPOB and leave Igbos alone. We will never support such despicable act. Those who carry out such heinous act should face the wrath of the law.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by izac82: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

NA BY FORCE TO QUOTE ME?

DOES YOUR MISERABLE LIFE DEPEND ON QUOTING ME?

I WILL NOT READ ALL THE TRASH YOU WROTE. NOT INTERESTED!

THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO DIE, SHOULD HEAD TO IGBO LAND.

WE WILL HELP YOU TO DIE THERE.
I'm in Igboland currently. Since you want to bring war to Igboland, all you miscreants will die before your time. Quote me any day. You will die before your time.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
izac82:

Please, face IPOB and leave Igbos alone. We will never support such despicable act. Those who carry out such heinous act should face the wrath of the law.

NIGERIA GET LAW?

WHO HAS BEEN PROSECUTED FOR ALL THE MURDER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BY FULANI UP AND DOWN THE COUNTRY?

OR ARE U MAD?
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by izac82: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

NIGERIA GET LAW?

WHO HAS BEEN PERSECUTED FOR ALL THE MURDER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BY FULANI?

OR ARE U MAD?
You are the mad person here. since you want to copy fulani and turn Igboland into a war zone. Fool! angry
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by mediainc: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
izac82:

Don't mind that terrorists, these guys are stirring up anger, you people need to check them, things spill over, we all can become senseless killers...we all can start hating and make everywhere unlivable for everyone, since your people kill at will in your states, we can decide that we will cause violence in our own parts too, let everyone live in their state.

we are in the streets. Better you check those animals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Energetic Atiku Arrives France (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.