Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) (64817 Views)

Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos / IPOB beheads man because his brother is a soldier - PHOTOS / ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Political blackmail.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by greypencils: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Click that link and find out the truth yourself.
Brimstone77:

A prove that those people in the video are ipob or STFUP...

The people might even be aggrieved youths the military killed their relatives and burnt their houses that decided to take their revenge on The military...

Who knows..
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1kNXFj6tid6_hk02Lp52EmwXbQPFsmwSX?usp=sharing
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Sctests: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2021
elmodee7:

He's a product of a leaking condom

Abokey 'mumuslim' mugu, it's 'leaky' not 'leaking'. grin

Go school you no gree, you burn your almajiri school, pour beer inside ablution bottle dey shout 'ba turenci'. grin

You and GreenArrow1, na siamese twins of buffoonery una be. grin
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by zoedew: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
Fake news peddlers, stop spreading false news, you will not gain any good thing from such act. IPOB is never a terrorist group but agitating group for freedom. It is still your people carrying out the same act in the north even down to the east, not IPOB please.
When folks like you say IPOB is not a terrorist and violent group it gets the more absurd. Anyone who has listened to Nnamdi Kanu on air will be left in no doubt that he and IPOB he leads are terrorists in the mould of Boko Haram if not worse. There are better ways of actualising self-determination agenda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2021
I am not in support of what IPOB and ESn is doing if they are the ones in the video

But this sends a strong message to Buhari and his fulani brothers that other ethnic groups can be brutal and deadly if they want to

Enough of Fulanis thinking they owned Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2021
TRUST IPOB WILL SOON RELEASE STATEMENT DENYING REUBEN APE-FACE ABATTI CLAIMS.

WHEN THEY DO, LET BUAHRI BRING HIS PROVE.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Investigative:
tho I wasn’t expecting zombie to reason
But if we want to commit any crime,we don’t need to video it and post it the same day
Please tell this these crew members and camera man to make another video
I pity the police they’re all are sacrificing for their propaganda
since lie Mohammed said they are working with international community to label iPob terrorist
He employed social media rat
Employed Biafra national guard
And unleash their unknown gunmen that could invade odili home in Abuja
Just to tarnish iPob

The propaganda budget they borrowed from China is working
But at last Biafra will emerge
Boko Haram records their atrocities and post same day. So is not a new thing. You can see clearly from the video that two police officers were beheaded. Anytime IPOB does something is propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Telekinetic: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Bodmas94:

With maximum respect sir, what are you trying to defend with all your posts on this thread? These actions by the people in the video is indefensible!
are not IPOB. I mean if it was you that did something so horrible, would you really do a video implicating yourself??
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Positivepoint(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Sctests:

Abokey 'mumuslim' mugu, it's 'leaky' not 'leaking'. grin

Go school you no gree, you burn your almajiri school, pour beer inside ablution bottle dey shout 'ba turenci'. grin

You and GreenArrow1, na siamese twins of buffoonery una be. grin

Nyamiri cannibal meat full forest na ur fellow human being come they chop. Abomination

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Watching the videos sent chills down to my spine. Killing and eating your fellow human being. ITS SICKENING!.I don't know what fraction perpetrated the act. Although they were speaking an Eastern language which I don't want to mention. BUT THE TRUTH IS ,PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR CONSCIENCE!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by NoSentiment: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2021
People of the "religion of love" showing "love". Hypocrites! They profess "love" by word of mouth and mutilate, desecrate, and canibalize the corpses of those to whom they are supposed to turn the other cheek to. Who say Christianity is not confined only to the pages of the bible written by the avowed enemy of Christ, Paul of Tarsus, and NOT IN PRACTICE?!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2021
When e set
Igbos no go fit take am o
I swear
They are not half as brutal as the Hausas
Whatever went down in Biafra will be a joke compared to what they will get if and when e set
Truth be told,
I AM 1,000% SURE THE NIGER DELTA WILL NEVER SUPPORT IGBOS
They will stand and look
This is damn barbaric

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Boko Haram records their atrocities and post same day. So is not a new thing. You can see clearly from the video that two police officers were beheaded. Anytime IPOB does something is propaganda.

DID IPOB POST ANY VIDEO?

DID YOU SEE ANYBODY WITH IPOB OR ESN ID CARD?

YOU ARE JUST DESPERATE BECAUSE YOU KNOW NNAMDI KANU WILL SOON BE RELEASED.

IT IS IGBO PEOPLE THAT HAVE YORUBA FRIENDS I PITY, VERY TREACHEROUS PEOPLE.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Brimstone77: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2021
greypencils:
Click that link and find out the truth yourself. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1kNXFj6tid6_hk02Lp52EmwXbQPFsmwSX?usp=sharing

I have watched the video severally and I didn't hear them referring to them selves as esn or ipob..

Just prove to me that they are ipob members and stop beating around the bush..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by ma373733(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy

FG have never gone this low

Yet when they go abroad they won't call them terrorists.
Jokes on you guys .they should have blackmailed ipob from the beginning not now

No proof they're ipob members

Just laughable

there's one name that gives this Buffons nightmares
BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Telekinetic:

are not IPOB. I mean if it was you that did something so horrible, would you really do a video implicating yourself??

The video was recorded by a traitor amongst them,it was done codedly.I believe the phone was placed in the persons breast pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Brimstone77: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2021
LyfeJennings:
When e set
Igbos no go fit take am o
I swear
They are not half as brutal as the Hausas
Whatever went down in Biafra will be a joke compared to what they will get if and when e set
Truth be told,
I AM 1,000% SURE THE NIGER DELTA WILL NEVER SUPPORT IGBOS
They will stand and look
This is damn barbaric

When will it set??
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

I have watched the video severally and I didn't hear them referring to them selves as esn or ipob..

OUR YORUBA APE-FACE ABBATTI HAVE COLLECTED BROWN ENVELOP AS USUAL.

YOU KNOW STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THEM IN THE SOUTHWEST.

THEN HE COME ON TELEVISION TO SHIT EVERYWHERE, MENTIONING IPOB AND ESN.

I HOPE SOMEBODY PAYS HIM AND HIS FAMILY A VISIT, TO MAKE IT RED FOR HIM.

THEY MUST LEARN TO ONLY INTERFERE IN MATTERS IN THE SOUTHWEST REGION.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by evesdon4u: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
Fake news peddlers, stop spreading false news, you will not gain any good thing from such act. IPOB is never a terrorist group but agitating group for freedom. It is still your people carrying out the same act in the north even down to the east, not IPOB please.

You should be ashamed of yourself...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Telekinetic: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2021
ReneeNuttall:

The video was recorded by a traitor amongst them,it was done codedly.I believe the phone was placed in the persons breast pocket.
And give me one reason why you’re so sure it’s IPOB! Any sets of persons could have done it.
Anyways na who Fulani govt Dey give propaganda budget na him get propaganda money to spend
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Sctests: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2021
Positivepoint:

Nyamiri cannibal meat full forest na ur fellow human being come they chop. Abomination

Those cannibals are abokies and bayerabes. Human head is as cheap as N500 in your region, una dey use human head take cook stew.

See as monsuru your brother carry person head like champion's league trophy.. grin

1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by nnamdi640: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

I deliberately and consciously don't allow IPOB terrorists to contaminate my deep agelong respect for my Igbo brothers and sisters. I am aware that the Igbo, as a race, never told some groups of terrorists, to go and behead police officers and burn down Lagos. That's why I isolate the terrorists group killing and arson from the Igbo. That you are an IPOB terrorist does not mean other Igbos ,as a race, are. Whoever committed the crime should answer for it.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Hypocrites!!! How many times have you condemned the Fulanis that keeps on killing innocent farmers and raping women to the point of killing a whole villagers? How many times have you condemned action of bandits ? How many times have you condemned Boko Haram ? Have you condemned FG for granting amnesty to Boko Haram that kills their soldiers? Just keep your mouth shut and face your front. Am not in support of this killing but I hate it when people used it as an avenue to pour out their anger against a tribe forgetting that theirs are worst.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by greypencils: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

Can a non-Igbo man speak Igbo this well? You know the truth. It is up to you to support or speak against it. It is entirely up to you. But the repercussions for this is coming and it won't be good.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by mrkings84(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Wait o, what did I just read?

You mean the northern elders furum condemned the killing of the 2 police officers?
Even Lai Mohammed too condemned the killing...

Hmm, wonders truly shall never end.

Killing of Nigerian force men that the Boko Haram boys, Northern bandits, Nothern herdsmen have been carrying out for decades now yet no reaction and condemnation from these abokis....

Thunder fire all o una....

At this point, let evety region have a bandits that are capable of killing whoever they want to kill.

Enough of the Monopoly of madness...

I am so sad right now!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Telekinetic:

And give me one reason why you’re so sure it’s IPOB! Any sets of persons could have done it.

Oh dear, I never said it was IPOB or any other fraction. I'm just telling you what I observed.For all i care it could be anybody from the Eatern speaking tribe.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by COCKCROW: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
IT IS A PITY THAT THE NATION AND HER LEADERS HAVE DEGENERATED INTO THIS LEVEL OF EMPTINESS TO KILL AND SUPPRESS A WHOLE PEOPLE JUST SUBDUE US. JUST BECAUSE GROUP CRIMINALS OR DSS AGENT SET UP TO-
1. ESTABLISH AND CONTINUE THE UNJUSTIFIED TRIAL OF MAZI NNAMDI KANU,
2. TAG IPOB A TERRORIST GROUP,
3. TAG GENERAL IGBO AS BEAST; WHICH WE ARE NOT.
TO PROVE THIS THAT THREE POLICEMEN WERE ABDUCTED AND KILLED BY IPOB MEMBERS
. HOW WAS IT ESTABLISHED THE YOUNG MEN WERE IPOB MEMBERS, IS IT BY THEIR WORDS. WHAT WOULD HAPPENED IF THE CLAIMED TO BE FULANI OR ANY TRIBE?.
II. WHERE WERE THEY ABDUCTED; NOT MENTIONED?
III. HOW WAS IT PROVED THAT THE CRIMINALS ARE ESN MEMBERS AND THE ESN LEADER IMO AND ANAMBRA IS OKAFOR CHINONSO,
IV REUBEN AKPATI IS ALWAYS SO FAST IN CRIMINALIZING IPOB. HE DON'T HANDLE ANYTHING ON THE MASSACRE BY FULANI HERDEMEN AND BOKO HARAM THAT HAVE BEEN KILLING SOLDIERS, POLICE AND CIVILIANS. LAST POLICE SECURITY BRIEF HAS PROVED THERE IS INSECURITY IN THE EAST OF NIGERIA EXCEPT ONE CREATED BY NIGERIAN SECURITY FORCES AND MEDIA.
THE DANGER IN ALL THESE ARE-
I. EASILY CROWD ARE BEING DROWN TO THE SIDE OF MAZI NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB,
II. THE SENSELESS MASSACRE IS HARDING THE HEARTS OF THE YOUTH AND DANGER IS LOOMING.
III. WE ALL KNOW THE THE TRUTH AND FACT; ASIDE ALL THESE GOVT LIES AND PROPAGANDA
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Brimstone77: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

OUR YORUBA APE-FACE ABBATTI HAVE COLLECTED BROWN ENVELOP AS USUAL.

YOU KNOW STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THEM IN THE SOUTHWEST.

THEN HE COME ON TELEVISION TO SHIT EVERYWHERE, MENTIONING IPOB AND ESN.

I HOPE SOMEBODY PAYS HIM AND HIS FAMILY A VISIT, TO MAKE IT RED FOR HIM.

THEY MUST LEARN TO ONLY INTERFERE IN MATTERS IN THE SOUTHWEST REGION.

Don't mind those treacherous fellows..
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Positivepoint(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Sctests post=108112268]

Those cannibals are abokies and bayerabes. Human head is as cheap as N500 in your region, una dey use human head take cook stew.

See as monsuru your brother carry person head like champion's league trophy.. grin[/quote

And what do u ve to say about this report below about cannibalism in Igbo land

https://newsrescue.one/cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-cook-human-parts-video/

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Glycolite: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

They actually did.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Sctests: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Positivepoint post=108112396][/quote]

Fake abokey news just the the fake abokey perfume you sell. grin
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Amodi470(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Innocent life wasted, now who will take care of their children and the widows,
Finally �IPOB has embrace terrorism to it's fullest.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Positivepoint post=108112396][/quote]

SW IS KNOWN AS THE RITUAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA.

SKULL MINERS!
https://dorotv.com/v/103161

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Energetic Atiku Arrives France (Pictures) / Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.