Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) (64827 Views)

Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos / IPOB beheads man because his brother is a soldier - PHOTOS / ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by nothingbuttruth: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Sctests:
Reuben akpati-ozu (coffin) the yoruba glutton whose anti-Igbo and anti-Biafran views will soon send to hell. Continue to fool yourself.

Keep gorimanpa head like APAMS casket.

You won't see him discuss the atrocities of the police at their extortion points. You won't see him discuss the impunity of this government. He won't talk of insecurity and kidnappings in the north but talk of fake news about the south east he will get erection at once.

Ozu nwuru anwu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by elmodee7(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2021
GreenArrow1:

The womb that bore you must be shriveling in shame right now. That womb is a disgrace to womanhood and humanity as a whole.

He's a product of a leaking condom

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

Y NOT LET THEM GO TO BIAFRA AND EAT HUMAN IN PEACE, WHILE YOU CONTINUE YOUR HEAD SLAMMING IN PEACE?
thank God you gree sey dem dey eat human beings
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by mediainc: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Every action gets a reaction, they are now cannibals...we must treat them like animals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Analyst7: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Tbh I don't wish to this on anybody but I don't pity anybody rn
This same people killed might have killed alot of theirs unjustly too, just that when that happened nobody always sees but when some sort of revenge happen that might be the time media will shine proper light whereby people won't know the full story
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2021
christistruth01:

This was what Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB wanted to do in Lagos during their Endsars broadcast ordering Police Officers to be killed but Jesus Christ defeated their Wickedness

NOBODY CAN PROVE IPOB OR ESN KILLED ANYBODY MY FRIEND.

THE CLAIM YOU USE TO CARRY NNAMDI KANU TO COURT HAS NOT WORKED AND YOU ARE MAKING MORE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Komu1048(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

Nigeria forced them to, they have been shouting for years they do t want to be part of Nigeria yet the govt is forcing them. I don't give a shit if they eat the policemen raw, for every action there is a reaction.

U should be proud of ur people by changing ur moniker first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Biodun556:
Ibos finally embrace terrorism

Lies bro all these are paid media to blackmail ipob
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
mediainc:
Every action gets a reaction, they are now cannibals...we must treat them like animals.

YOU WILL DO THIS AND YOU WILL DO THAT.

THE ONE THAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR, WHERE HAS IT GOT YOU?

YOU ARE THE BLACK MONKEY THE WHITE PEOPLE SAID YOU ARE. COMPLETELY BRAINLESS!
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Sctests: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
GreenArrow1:

At least you agree. When armed robbers have unprotected sex with prostitutes, people like you are the result. You should do better than those unfortunate beings who birthed you, but instead you decide to do worse. You are a complete waste of oxygen.
It is sad that people like you are breathing while more useful people die everyday. Life is not fair I swear!

You are simply a cantankerous trisomic simian ape, fathered by a thousand fathers with zero home training.

My father trained me all the way to PhD level. I am proud, who wouldn't? grin

Now who is your father? Most probably an armed robber who died like fowl on Benin-Ore expressway trying to rob travellers. He probably ended up as a cadaver used by medical students in our anatomy lab. Deny it. cheesy
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by christistruth01: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

NOBODY CAN PROVE IPOB OR ESN KILLED ANYBODY MY FRIEND.

THE CLAIM YOU USED TO CARRY NNAMDI KANU TO COURT HAS NOT WORKED AND YOU ARE BRING MORE.

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Terrorist Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
BABANGBALI:
thank God you gree sey dem dey eat human beings

TO EAT YOU THEY HUNGRY ME, WALAHI...

I GO CRACK YOUR SKULL, ROAST YOUR BRAIN.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by dmbb: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Abdul05:
The seeing enemies had done their worst so it is now time for Nigerian security agents to do their own worst grin

Chinonso okafor a.k temple should cum out from the shellgrin grin be a true son of the soil
Nigerian Army should clear Southeast as soon as possible, Federal government should wage a full blown war on them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
christistruth01:

[s]In AUTHENTIC audio below are Terrorist Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
[/s]

TRASH!

NOBODY CAN PROVE ESN OR IPOB KILLED ANYBODY.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by nnamdi640: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

It is actually sobering and I hope those our Nigerian Elderstatesmen of Igbo extraction who visited our President in Aso Rock last week have seen the video. It will be fair to hear Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife respond to the beheading of uniformed police officers and covering the cannibalism of their severed body part on video.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria forever.
What is your proof that Ipob committed the crime or you are just saying this trash base on your hatred towards Igbos.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Sctests: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2021
nothingbuttruth:

You won't see him discuss the atrocities of the police at their extortion points. You won't see him discuss the impunity of this government. He won't talk of insecurity and kidnappings in the north but talk of fake news about the south east he will get erection at once.

Ozu nwuru anwu

Reuben abati is a brown envelop vulture posing as a journalist. The guy is the sleaziest of all. Throw a few nickels on his big bald head and have him lick your anus and proclaim your excreta salad. grin
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by einsteine(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2021
Shey IPOB don turn Lord Resistance Army?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by MARKone(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2021
TheWolfen:
This is bad. Very bad. The reason these ipob won't get my support...

No empathy for human life. Cannibalism? Nah that is unacceptable

It is. I have never liked that Kanu of a guy and his ideologies, he is arrogant, brut and too proud for my liking, this is all his fault. If you have listened to radio Biafra, you will hear the bile the guy was spewing, how how he brainwashes his followers like a religious cult, inciting them against the Hausa/Fulanis', while forgetting that there are thousands of Igbos in the North. You can't and will never reason with an IPOB member, you talk, they'll label you a Unity begger, they never see anything wrong in their lord and personal saviour Kanu. They fail to realise that before IPOB, there was MASSOB, uwazurike never pursued the Biafran cause like Kanu is doing. This particular set of people are setting the Southeast back, and na that one dey pain me pass, which foreigner or even non Igbo man will come to the East to set up a business, the whole world is watching. I just tire.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
MARKone:

It is. I have never liked that Kanu of a guy and his ideologies, he is arrogant, brut and too proud for my liking, this is all his fault. If you have listened to radio Biafra, you will hear the bile the guy was spewing, how how he brainwashes his followers like a religious cult, inciting them against the Hausa/Fulanis', while forgetting that there are thousands of Igbos in the North. You can't and will never reason with an IPOB member, you talk, they'll label you a Unity begger, they never see anything wrong in their lord and personal saviour Kanu. They fail to realise that before IPOB, there was MASSOB, uwazurike never pursued the Biafran cause like Kanu is doing. This particular set of people are setting the Southeast back, and na that one dey pain me pass, which foreigner or even non Igbo man will come to the East to set up a business, I just tire.
[/s]

SIR, WE ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN SHARING A COUNTRY WITH IMBECILES AND NONENTITY LIKE YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE.

HOW ELSE SHOULD WE SAY IT, SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND?

WHAT LANGUAGE SHOULD WE SPEAK?

FROM HERE GOING FORWARD, THINGS WILL ONLY GET WORST, AS HUMAN LIFE LOSES ALL VALUE AND DEGRADATION/MISERY BECOMES THE NORM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by danot1030: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
Fake news peddlers, stop spreading false news, you will not gain any good thing from such act. IPOB is never a terrorist group but agitating group for freedom. It is still your people carrying out the same act in the north even down to the east, not IPOB please.

You Igbos are not just terrorists and cannibals but you are also shameless liers and cowards. The Boko Harams, the bandits and the Fulani herdsmen are more courageous terrorists than you lots, they do their own and stand by it to own up but you cowardly hide a dog that steLs. Time and time again Igbos has again proven cowardice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Gobdddd(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2021
This is not IPOB.

Before we can find out the perpetrators of this wicked act, we must first of all answer the questions as to why a DSS guy will act as an UGM in Orlu. Unfortunately he was killed by the police. His kingsmen confirm he a DSS.

After they answered that question, then we can begin to trace these criminals and who sent them.

For now, am done

Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidxQzAnCXY

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/11/30/in-most-bestial-horrific-manner-ipob-beheads-cannibalises-two-police-officers/
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by blackmantis: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
MARKone:

It is. I have never liked that Kanu of a guy and his ideologies, he is arrogant, brut and too proud for my liking, this is all his fault. If you have listened to radio Biafra, you will hear the bile the guy was spewing, how how he brainwashes his followers like a religious cult, inciting them against the Hausa/Fulanis', while forgetting that there are thousands of Igbos in the North. You can't and will never reason with an IPOB member, you talk, they'll label you a Unity begger, they never see anything wrong in their lord and personal saviour Kanu. They fail to realise that before IPOB, there was MASSOB, uwazurike never pursued the Biafran cause like Kanu is doing. This particular set of people are setting the Southeast back, and na that one dey pain me pass, which foreigner or even non Igbo man will come to the East to set up a business, the whole world is watching. I just tire.

This is the sad reality.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Gilgal36: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
No be naija we dey,people wey dey slaughter innocent citizens all around,weting government did about it since all this time,abeg carry on and fight for your independence
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Thunderfayayou: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Sctests: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2021
tamdun:
Ipob finally got the publicity they were looking for... cheesy

Oya go to the white house, carry megaphone and proclaim them terrorists.

Sebi na wetin your boohary dey beg for?

Those foolanis and pro-Fulani monkeys and baboons who slam their skulls day and night praying to Allah that IPOB be called 'terrorists' by the USA will wait in vain. grin

They should acquire the 'metuselah' gene and wait till year 5967. grin
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2021
nnamdi640:
What is your proof that Ipob committed the crime or you are just saying this trash base on your hatred towards Igbos.
I deliberately and consciously don't allow IPOB terrorists to contaminate my deep agelong respect for my Igbo brothers and sisters. I am aware that the Igbo, as a race, never told some groups of terrorists, to go and behead police officers and burn down Lagos. That's why I isolate the terrorists group killing and arson from the Igbo. That you are an IPOB terrorist does not mean other Igbos ,as a race, are. Whoever committed the crime should answer for it.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
May God bless all our patriots.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Didi2d(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2021
The guys on set have spoken well, the act by the so called ipob is/was barbaric.
If action is taken against them, lots of us here will shout 'tribalism' forgetting that this people has caused so much pain and destruction on the lives of people around the East and Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by stamapro(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2021
State of nature as propounded by Thomas Hobbes in his time, was not as complicated and heinous as we now see in the Nigerian state under, rule of law. Ours is nature of state, where insanity is at it peak. Evil that can not be imagined.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Brimstone77: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2021
GreenArrow1:

You are either incredibly stupid or just turning a blind eye since they have your tacit support. Either way, you are a liability to humanity just like the Muslim terrorists up north. You should not live long for the sake of humanity.

Here he goes...

Instead of proving to me that those guys in the video are esn members as he claimed..

The nincomp**p decided to insult me instead..

You brainless b*ffons on nairaland think that everyone is a zombie like you..

You treacherous an*mals that always call white black are the real threat to human existence..
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Bryan88(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Biodun556:
It seems the media is tired of covering ipob atrocities
abi IPOB are tired of being accused of crimes dey knw notin abt. You get it? If u don’t get it, forget abt it.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Dss crew where you @

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner / Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.