Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Opinion: Opportunity Knocks Many Times Not Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Opportunity Knocks Many Times Not Once (528 Views)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Opportunity Knocks Many Times Not Once by Tealover(f): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2021
One of the greatest burdens we bear in life is that of lost opportunities. Scattered here and there in our lives are several "If only" stories. To worsen this, we remind ourselves of the proverb that says "opportunity knocks but once", this just nails the coffin.
I just want to believe and hope that when an opportunity is lost, another will definitely come just that the timing, circumstances and people might be different.
Happy new month nairalanders. I pray that God restores our losses and bless this last month of the year for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Opportunity Knocks Many Times Not Once by posty56: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2021
opportunities is not the problem, making use of it is where the problem lies, I can't count how many opportunities I have missed, happy New month too you too.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Opportunity Knocks Many Times Not Once by Opeyemiextra(f): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tealover:
One of the greatest burdens we bear in life is that of lost opportunities. Scattered here and there in our lives are several "If only" stories. To worsen this, we remind ourselves of the proverb that says "opportunity knocks but once", this just nails the coffin.
I just want to believe and hope that when an opportunity is lost, another will definitely come just that the timing, circumstances and people might be different.
Happy new month nairalanders. I pray that God restores our losses and bless this last month of the year for us all.
Opportunities will always comes but it's not enough that they do. We must also play our part by making good use of them. Different opportunities play different roles and some may even be leading you into better ones if you take hold of it. May we be prepared when our opportunities come knocking.

Happy new month cheesy
Re: Opinion: Opportunity Knocks Many Times Not Once by younglleo: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
O
Re: Opinion: Opportunity Knocks Many Times Not Once by Tealover(f): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Opportunities will always comes but it's not enough that they do. We must also play our part by making good use of them. Different opportunities play different roles and some may even be leading you into better ones if you take hold of it. May we be prepared when our opportunities come knocking.

Happy new month cheesy
Yeah sis..
Cheers to a beautiful December!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Not Married? / My H**rny Stepbrother 18+ / How To Talk To Women Anytime Or Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.