Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place (44886 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by SureBadBoy: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
A video which surfaced online shows the moment two women were exchanging fists over a married man in Kenya.

According to reports, the married man’s wife was informed that her husband was seen with another woman and she stormed the place with some friends.

However, on reaching there, she met her husband while he was leaving, so the moment he saw his wife, he quickly took to his heels.

The wife then decided to confront the alleged side chic while she was still in her under garment. And just as they were trying to sort out the issue, the young lady got physical and started throwing punches.

The married woman was lucky to dodge a few of the punches, and threw some of her own, but she was not lucky for long as one of the mistress’ punch hit her face and she fell down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S4Ky81mwK8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
E be things grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by EmzyT: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
The married woman was lucky to dodge a few of the punches, and threw some of her own, but she was not lucky for long as one of the mistress’ punch hit her face and she fell down

grin

187 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
It's the "the married man took to his heels on sighting his wife"for me. Baba japa grin

Kenyans and sex sha.Side chic is evn yanshless

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Treasure17(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
The audacity grin

11 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
However, on reaching there, she met her husband while he was leaving, so the moment he saw his wife, he quickly took to his heels.

What a coward the man is, he can't even stand up for his actions.

Anu ofia

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
The man who is unfaithful to his wife thinks to himself, and caused more trouble.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
I no wan ever fight with my fellow gender for this life. cheesy
I can't and I never will. Amen cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Sonnobax15(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
cheesy
The commenter above me said she'll never fight with her fellow Woman because of a preek cheesy

Eyahhhhh,aunty never jam better preek wey get Honey tongue. Na only that kind preek fit ginger two bannies to disgrace themselves like this undecided

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by dan9ice(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Op how you take know say na side chic and wife grin..
They could be neighbors fighting over past issues.. You know this gender cam keep malice.. grin

Make the man stick to his wife oo
Cause side chic na thorn

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by pansophist(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na the multitudes of demons wey de background de cheer them to fight God go punish wella grin

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Totilopussylick(m): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

What a coward the man is, he can't even stand up for his actions.

Anu ofia
you want it to end like Chidinma the beautiful murderer

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Totilopussylick(m): 12:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Wetin D*ck cannot course does not exist angry

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by drizslim(m): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Kenya people & multi tasking

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Coronavirus123: 4:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Wahala be like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Lalami3232(m): 4:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Why should a married man be having extra marital affairs? I hate that thing with passion. If you know say to dey fvck different toto never tire you, then stick to bachelorhood like most of us. You no go fit get wife for house wey get toto and still dey run after another toto outside. Laslas na the woman wey dey house go be the disease collector all because of your inability to control yourself and use your head. My fellow men, una think say different preeq no dey sweet women too? How u go feel if you see her dey collect from another man? I no say make u no fvck every woman, but do am during your bachelor life, not married life. Any married man wey go cheat on he wife, na disease or magun you go collect from henceforth. See as this woman don chop unnecessary beating because of the mumuness of the husband, I feel bad for her sha. We all go fit dey laff but the truth be say, E dey pain. Put your mama or sister in the position of the woman wey dem beat because of her irresponsible husband and tell me how you go feel.
For ten women, make una still try dey upgrade after marriage. No just leave your body like that, dey look fresh and seductive like u dey look when u were still single. No dey use toto dey suffer your husband because that one join wetin make most men dey run go outside. During dating your toto was a readily available fast food but immediately after marriage, E turn to tin of sardine wey person must get key before he go fit open am.
May we not meet the wrong people for this life as marriage partners sha.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "If you know say you no fit stay with one woman, no bother marry"

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Fiscus105(m): 5:13am On Dec 24, 2021
I think one should face his or her partner on this type of issues and not side chick or guy.

Anything you see outside you face it squarely.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by rooftops: 5:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Omo see that right hook, stings like a bee cheesy grin

24 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by CandyOps(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Rule number one guys, always exit the arena when shit hits the fan!

Real niggah shit

38 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by headbasher96(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
It's the "the married man took to his heels on sighting his wife"for me. Baba japa grin

Kenyans and sex sha
if u be the man and u cant beat your wife na to japa go beg later before she go hold u there the drag anyhow

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Omo the girl don dey train with Anthony Joshua for long oo shocked

20 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2021
headbasher96:
if u be the man and u cant beat your wife na to japa go beg later before she go hold u there the drag anyhow
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Realhommie(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2021
That na better knock down oooooo, the type wey you go begin see stars instanta cheesy cheesy...

15 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by BlaqJosh: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2021
The husband no like stress so he had to japa.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Tremple8v: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Foul blow oooo. Laugh don wound me here .
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Gadafii: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2021
wahala no dey finish for kenya grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Blessings2alfa: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Hi
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Jidemoo: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Water don pass garri
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Mercury12(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Ah aaaa shocked
Side chick wey dey beat wife

15 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by bigdammyj: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Noted
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Perfecttouchade: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Salt zaddy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.