Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid (36848 Views)

D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by EPOMA(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2011
ctrume:

dis is a great one coming for dbanj and don baba j, these guys are up there even in america. to rub shoulders with hip hops most powerful players isnt childs play,
pls stop all dis illuminati talk,did u put anybody in it?jay z has come out to deny it severally,if u can deny a god u worship isnt dat ridiculous and do u tnk dey'l js initiate every next black nigerian dey see evn if it exists?rabbish

you no make sense, devil worshippers try claiming Jesus yet they worship the devil.Illumunatis and bilderberg dont come out , they always deny, from Obama to tony Blair and many more, so you do your home work. If Jay-z denies , why is he always talking about the Universe
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by EPOMA(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
phreakabit:

Place those triangles in opposite directions and you got the free masons logo/ symbol. Plus those triangles might actually be  pyramids who knows. . . . . . .

Thanks My brother, I saw that as well, must people get devilish to make money. no
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by mrofficial(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^ Now, they are coming to Africa.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by shotster50(m): 12:35am On Jun 12, 2011
Before we get too carried away, How come it is on;y a few Nigeran websites showing the Good music signing news?? I dont see that anywhere else. Is it some kinda lowkey moves embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by AkanA1(m): 1:11am On Jun 12, 2011
The pyramids on D'banj's chain is all the evidence any1 needs 2 know that he is now part of them. Finger pointing evident in the 2 pics [3 guys while 1 is pointing] is another evidence. Only 3 guys in 1 pic [triangle] is yet not another coincidence. All this things r clearly out there 4 every1 who wants 2 c 2 c. Those denying that such exists r either ignorant or part of the system and want 2 keep others in darkness. The greatest trick the devil has ever played is trying 2 convince the world that he does not exist,
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 12, 2011
Lmao, its amazing the things ppl believe. I remember when we were young and they said if you play the songs of certain artists e.g MJ backwards it would be words worshipping the devil, he he he. Nice one guys, guess when ppl success the world always needs to look for an excuse for why others are more successful than dem, if na 9ja they will say they used their cousin for jazz,
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by shotster50(m): 2:07am On Jun 12, 2011
^^^^
I have stopped trying to reason with the conspiracy theorists,  They are just showing themselves for what they lack which is logic.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by AkanA1(m): 2:11am On Jun 12, 2011
Millions have already been brainwashed by these so called artists. [Not entirely their fault] They were not exposed 2 the truth early enough. I pray that every1 will come 2 the light 1day,
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 12, 2011
@shotster50, dnt mind them even my rich Uncle belongs to illuminati afterall he has a lot of money and he has a triangle necklace, he he he
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by EPOMA(m): 3:37am On Jun 12, 2011
tatiana009:

@shotster50, dnt mind them even my rich Uncle belongs to illuminati afterall he has a lot of money and he has a triangle necklace, he he he
very funny hehehe
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by EPOMA(m): 4:42am On Jun 12, 2011
tatiana009:

Lmao, its amazing the things ppl believe. I remember when we were young and they said if you play the songs of certain artists e.g MJ backwards it would be words worshipping the devil, he he he. Nice one guys, guess when ppl success the world always needs to look for an excuse for why others are more successful than dem, if na 9ja they will say they used their cousin for jazz,

They sounding it to your ears and you cant hear or see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziDiOUsQLw4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFDVW2xhWco&feature=related

This is an anti christ Illunati Talking, What more evidence do you need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmS_vULPxw&feature=related
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by shotster50(m): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2011
EPOMA:

They sounding it to your ears and you cant hear or see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziDiOUsQLw4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFDVW2xhWco&feature=related

This is an anti christ Illunati Talking, What more evidence do you need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmS_vULPxw&feature=related

@Tatiana,

You see what I mean, Just because a nobody puts something up on youtube, we are supposed to believe that without questions?? It is not for nothing God gave us a brain, Your journey on earth will be a lot more worthwhile if you use it from time to time.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by bxcode(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2011
Why you guys concerned about these guys and illuminati angry angry, if dey want to join, who cares angry angry
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2011
Don Jaccy no carry hin walkin stick Why? The guy the fear grin
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by martinosi: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
Akan A1:

The pyramids on D'banj's chain is all the evidence any1 needs 2 know that he is now part of them. Finger pointing evident in the 2 pics [3 guys while 1 is pointing] is another evidence. Only 3 guys in 1 pic [triangle] is yet not another coincidence. All this things r clearly out there 4 every1 who wants 2 c 2 c. Those denying that such exists r either ignorant or part of the system and want 2 keep others in darkness. The greatest trick the devil has ever played is trying 2 convince the world that he does not exist,

CO-SIGN U R SOOOO RIGHT,
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by martinosi: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2011
bxcode:

Why you guys concerned about these guys and illuminati angry angry, if dey want to join, who cares angry angry

Dont be a fool!,  The reason why these American Illuminati Rap Artist are signing these
Nigerian artist is because they have been instructed ie Jay-Z/Kanye by the people that control
them ie the Media Giants ie Seagram, Viacom, Vivendi Universal, Time Warner that have Majority ownership
of the Big 4 Record Companies that control the Big Labels that Jay-z and Kanye Manage, notice i
say Manage!!!
They do not have 100% ownership, "House Negros"

Also you have be very aware right now in Africa and i saw this in Nigeria that Nigerian Youths
do not look up to American Artist no more. They see people like P-square & co as examples of be
self reliant and succeeding in music and Business and life.

Nigerian Music has nearly destroyed and out competed American Music in Nigeria and also the Nigerian
Artist are becoming more influencial in Africa. P-Square makes over $70,000 Dollars per show in other
African Countries, that shows you their power and influence.

The African Music Market is becoming very lucrative and these Puppets ie Jay-Z/Kanye are trying to
secure the market for their master ie Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Group, Warner Music Group,
Universal Music Group

Its all about control and Influence and its another strategy of trying to control africans and keep them
under using "House-Negros" like Jay-Z/Kanye to keep Field Negros ie Native Africans under submission
on the plantation.

P-square made a statement that was so true last year in an Interview on TV. When they asked them
do you desire to collaborate with American Artist. they said "American Artist are calling them to work
with them and do shows in Africa"
. The further stated that they need to show African Artist that they have to be independant, Learn the business aspect from people that are good at it ie may from abroad, but do not try compromise your own musical integrity!!!"

MY CONCLUSION IS THAT NIGERIAN ARTIST SHOULD LEARN FROM THEIR COUNTER-PARTS THAT ARE
SUCCESSFUL ie P-Square etc, and dont sale out to people who are not interested in your interest.

JAY-Z/Kanye are just interested in sucking dry the Euro,Dollar, Pounds etc of Africans in Diaspora and
in Africa. But they are Just Puppets for -

1 - Sony Music Entertainment
2 - EMI Group
3 - Warner Music Group
4 - Universal Music Group
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by martinosi: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2011
cap28:

I see this as a sign that african american hip hop artistes are now out to conquer the gullible youth in africa with the cancerous illuminati controlled hip hop industry of america  - D banj will give them access to millions of wannabe africans who despertely want to emulate their supposed hip hop heroes in america.  these gullible africans are not even aware that many of these hip hop so called heroes do not even associate with african people in their everyday life and hate to be referred to as africans - they are only interested in africa because of the big bucks they can make from millions of african consumers.  

Listen to a black pioneer of hip hop (Professor Griff of Public Enemy) talking about how white corporate america hijacked the original message of the pioneers of hip hop in america and replaced them with these empty soulless sell outs like jay z, kanye west, soulja boy, lil wayne and 50 cent, why is it that these sellouts with no positive or constructive message towards black american youth are now the richest men in the hip hop business?

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeREN_rwnVA[/flash]

CAP28, good to know that you are aware of this, you need to read this book -

R&B (Rhythm and Business): The Political Economy of Black Music by
Norman Kelley

It explains the Exploitation and vast Control and directing of Black Music by Corporate media,
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by martinosi: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2011
shadrach77:

is this not another sign of inferiority complex? why do we get so excited when we see our artistes mingling with american artistes? are we not admitting indirectly that they (Americans are superior? )    sad angry angry

This Guy Dbanj, His Parents are Deacons In Winners Chapel, Bishop Oyedepo church,
I hear he used to sing with the church but was enticed by the worldy fame and success in the
secular music industry.

Does his Parents not advise him well as he is selling his soul to the Devil,
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by martinosi: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2011
shotster50:

@Tatiana,

You see what I mean,  Just because a nobody puts something up on youtube, we are supposed to believe that without questions?? It is not for nothing God gave us a brain,  Your journey on earth will be a lot more worthwhile if you use it from time to time.

Sorry Dude you sooo wrong on this, Jay-z/Kanye are Masons, its a known fact,
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by cap28: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
martinosi:

Dont be a fool!,  The reason why these American Illuminati Rap Artist are signing these
Nigerian artist is because they have been instructed ie Jay-Z/Kanye by the people that control
them ie the Media Giants ie Seagram, Viacom, Vivendi Universal, Time Warner that have Majority ownership
of the Big 4 Record Companies that control the Big Labels that Jay-z and Kanye Manage, notice i
say Manage!!!

Also you have be very aware right now in Africa and i saw this in Nigeria that Nigerian Youths
do not look up to American Artist no more. They see people like P-square & co as examples of be

Nigerian Music has nearly destroyed and out competed American Music in Nigeria and also the Nigerian
Artist are becoming more influencial in Africa. P-Square makes over $70,000 Dollars per show in other

The African Music Market is becoming very lucrative and these Puppets ie Jay-Z/Kanye are trying to
secure the market for their master ie Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Group, Warner Music Group,
Universal Music Group

Its all about control and Influence and its another strategy of trying to control africans and keep them
under using "House-Negros" like Jay-Z/Kanye to keep Field Negros ie Native Africans under submission
on the plantation.

P-square made a statement that was so true last year in an Interview on TV. When they asked them
do you desire to collaborate with American Artist. they said "American Artist are calling them to work
. The further stated that they need to show African Artist that they have to be independant, Learn the business aspect from people that are good at it ie may from abroad, but do not try compromise your own musical integrity!!!"

MY CONCLUSION IS THAT NIGERIAN ARTIST SHOULD LEARN FROM THEIR COUNTER-PARTS THAT ARE
SUCCESSFUL ie P-Square etc, and dont sale out to people who are not interested in your interest.

JAY-Z/Kanye are just interested in sucking dry the Euro,Dollar, Pounds etc of Africans in Diaspora and

2 - EMI Group
3 - Warner Music Group

bro you are on point (as usual)

Our home grown nigerian musicians need to disassociate themselves from the vampires in america and europe who seek to corner and control the minds of impressionable young africans using the medium of music.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti was shunned by western music labels when he was starting out, but when he made it big in africa, then and only then did they want anything to do with him, they didnt like his message but they liked the fact that he could pull in huge crowds ie big bucks for them - today an american music label - Knitting Factory, distributes most of his music.

Jay Z became big after Tupac and Biggie were murdered  - Tupac and Biggie sang from the heart and exposed the rot and decay of america - they had to go, their successors P Diddy, 50 cent and Kanye west merely parrot the agenda of the white owned music business, Kanye West started out with a message but he put his love for money above everything else and joined the club, he paid dearly for it with the life of his own mother - look at him today - he is a shell of what he used to be - a broken man  who sold his soul to the devil in order to join the millionaires club - Jay Z is a former crack cocaine dealer who hit the big time by informing on his black brothers and singing songs degrading and debasing his own people, i hope D banj is prepared for what he is getting himself into.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by cap28: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2011
The tentacles of these white owned record lables extend to places like jamaica which is known for having very very talented musicians, take for instance the very talented cutty ranks who was very very big in the 90s listen to him at the peak of his career:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3mQABFv60o&feature/related[/flash]

but when the white corporate music vampires sank their claws into him , he decided to compromise his talent and start adapting his music to sound more electronic and weak - and now today his music is nothign but watered down garbage.

these vampires have one agenda towards the creativity and genius of black music - destruction
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2011
@ Cap 28

My brother, I tire for these your deep and elaborate conspiracy theories oh. You make it seem like D'banj/Don Jazzy have nothing to gain from this venture while Kanye/Jay-Z et al have all to gain. Really? Since when did poor old, foreign-aid reliant Africa become such an important end-market for American music/entertainment? Do Africans (especially naija) even buy legit CDs (apart from Alaba bootlegs oh, lol). Obviously, Kanye & co must see a business possibility with them D'banj, thats why they bothered to sign them on. But then we must also acknowledge the tremendous possibilities this holds for D'Banj and Don Jazzy - it is obvious that they have more to gain (unimagined international exposure, album sales, gigs, etc).

Well,  dunno man, but all these conspiracy theories and Illuminati stuff just seem extremely far-fetched to me.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by martinosi: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2011
pro01:

@ Cap 28

My brother, I tire for these your deep and elaborate conspiracy theories oh. You make it seem like D'banj/Don Jazzy have nothing to gain from this venture while Kanye/Jay-Z et al have all to gain. Really? Since when did poor old, foreign-aid reliant Africa become such an important end-market for American music/entertainment? Do Africans (especially naija) even buy legit CDs (apart from Alaba bootlegs oh, lol). Obviously, Kanye & co must see a business possibility with them D'banj, thats why they bothered to sign them on. But then we must also acknowledge the tremendous possibilities this holds for D'Banj and Don Jazzy - it is obvious that they have more to gain (unimagined international exposure, album sales, gigs, etc).

Well,  dunno man, but all these conspiracy theories and Illuminati stuff just seem extremely far-fetched to me.

For you my Bro,

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6iQBb0NJl0&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by cap28: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2011
pro01:

@ Cap 28

Well,  dunno man, but all these conspiracy theories and Illuminati stuff just seem extremely far-fetched to me.

bro you dont have to take my word for it just read about corporate america's take over of the hip hop industry in america, read about how the african american artists who sang about empowerment, education and afrocentricity s ended up with no career after the white owned music labels like sony, EMI, universal etc finished with them eg  Public Enemy, Talib Kweli, A tribe called Quest, Common, and the ones who sang about money, guns and hoes became multi millionaires like Jay Z ,50 cent, lil wayne, soulja boy and kanye west.

Of course D banj stands to gain something from this but the long term effect of his association with the american music industry will do more harm to him than good, they are very good at using you up and then spitting you out when you are no longer flavour of the month, they will mould him into some clone in order to suit the tastes of the record company executives and when they've finished with him they'll just toss him aside, this is where creative control comes into play, once you have total artistic control over your work - you cant be pushed around and people respect you.  This is why Fela remained a star till he died - motown offered him a $1million dollar contract but he turned it down because he knew he would have to compromise on the artistic content of his work, something he vowed never to do.

D banj on the other hand does not have the talent let alone the artistic integrity of someone like Fela, he is hungry and desperate to enter the american market he will adapt his music and image to suit his american handlers (Jay Z and Kanye West) who act on behalf of their own handlers  - white corporate american recording corporations.
He will not care about how low he has to sink in order to make money, the other day i watched one of his videos entitled - mr endowed and i can see just how low he is willing to sink in order to  rub shoulders with what he sees as african american hip hop royalty - i wish him luck.

The white owned music labels stand to gain more from him than he stands to gain from them -if one of the major labels sign him, many other eager and hungry african musicians will follow,africa is a huge market for the americans - in nigeria alone you are looking at a  market of approximately 50 million consumers who will buy anything affiliated to america, that is the only attraction for the americans, they are hoping to take over that market and divert the revenue that is currently going into the pockets of african recording companies into their own pockets.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by martinosi: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2011
pro01:

@ Cap 28

The Name of the Game is Influence and Control and even if African
as you say dont buy CD's it about influence and when i was in Nigeria
Last year, every channel on TV  i turned was playing Nigerian/African Music
Videos!!! Not one single American Video at the prime-time slot 10am-8pm. American Videos
were aired at the Grave-yard slot 10.30pm onwards!!!

Right now the music industry has changed, CD's dont sell as much because
it all about downloads over the internet ie Amazon, I-tunes etc.
The Money in  music is now in Shows, Media Appearances, Advertising/Promotionals/
commercials etc. as i said P-sqaure make $70,000 from a 3 day show! Its the influence
they are buying
. And that Influence is about molding the minds of youth.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by AkanA1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2011
martinosi:

Its the influence they are buying[/b]. And that Influence is about molding the minds of youth.

Exactly on point. Satan needs not ur money. What he wants is ur soul. All these guys do is get the minds of youths so messed up that they can do anything 2 b like their so-called heroes [Jay-Z, Kanye, D'banl]. Ppl now look up 2 these guys as gods and c their lifestyle as the ideal life. It's all about killing the morals/value system of our youth, and getting them involve themselves in all kinds of evil,
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by mrofficial(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2011
These so-called super-stars are so influential.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by shotster50(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2011
The crackheads are back in town, Hide your wives and husbands cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by MariAmara(f): 12:12am On Jun 13, 2011
P Square should be crying by now.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by shotster50(m): 1:02am On Jun 13, 2011
MariAmara:

P Square should be crying by now.

Whatever for?
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by ikuku(m): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2011
martinosi:

Dont be a fool!, The reason why these American Illuminati Rap Artist are signing these
say Manage!!!

Universal Music Group

on the plantation.

2 - EMI Group
3 - Warner Music Group

I HAVE NEVER HEARD SO MUCH BULLSH!T IN MY LIFE BEFORE!!! DUDE, YOU TAKE THE CAKE FOR PULLING A LOT OF SH!T OUT OF YOUR OWN BACKSIDE. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) / ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song / Funke Akindele, Anita Joseph, Angela Okorie & Uche Elendu (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.