Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) (52244 Views)

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Sad way to go for the kid.. The story tho sounds one kind. From my own POV it seems like initiation gone wrong. Secondly it might just be a case of bullying. They should allow police investigate properly. I hope the killers are brought to book and justice is served.

Rip kid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Adakintroy: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Oga you no de there. Your innocent looking brother may be victim of initiation ritual gone wrong. We love to believe the best of our own.

That's how utaga Slayer father almost fought with police of the innocence of his innocent looking child. Am not saying am right or you wrong,. am just saying.

Keep an open mind until after investigation is concluded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2021
lipsrsealed

So you didn't see the police to report these names to.....

It is becoming very obvious affluence and strict upbringing ain't enough to determine how a child turns out....the society is the real deal and until we're ready to change our value system our children, brother, young and old people alike will continue to be influenced by societal dictates.

Nigeria is in trouble our educational system in shambles...was passing through Agege the other day just when the public schools around that area were closing for the day..the attitude displayed by the students on the road that very day left me in shock....the other people I was riding with told me I've not seen anything, that almost all the students I'm seeing there have all been initiated by one cult group or the other.

These young guys, boys and girls alike were literally flagging down vehicles and walking right in the middle of the roads like they own it.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by domnwan(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Buffalo2:
When the management won't allow teachers to talk. I am sure some teachers must have seen the traces but just because the management doesn't want to lose the students, they will keep massaging them.
you're in spirit bro, this is exactly how this schools operate.They say they're healing the self esteem of those wild ones while letting things deteriorate

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Strange times
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Nigeria is not serious about fighting anything untill it gets out of hands. The parents should sue that school dry. Imagine cultism in a private secondary school. Should I say we are finished?

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Adakintroy:
Oga you no de there. You innocent looking brother may be victim of innitiiation ritual gone wrong. We love to believe the best of our own.

That's how utaga Slayer father almost fought with police of the innocence of his innocent looking child. Am not saying am right or you wrong,. am just saying.

True, but that does not diminish the responsibility of those who killed him for his death
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Erickymania:
Haaa. This is a very popular school in Lekki phase 1 in Lagos o. How did this happen? Plz give us complete info. I doubt this is possible within school premises.

If it didn't happen inside the school premises, where did it happen?
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Househelp:
When would you even have a 12 year enjoying a one million school when so many are starving and expect normal tins to happen in your life
What nonsense are u even saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by marsup: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2021
I'm short of words. To think some parents withdraw the kids from London schools because of issues like this, and you come home to hear this. I'm overwhelmed.
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Blitzerz: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Daveambition:
I don't understand this kind of public validation ppl seek from social media most times..
How person(s) go kpai my blood
, rather to think on how to track down im killers; yu login internet dey vent unnecessarily..
Ogun keee anyone wey go ever dare to do my own person wrong/evil..
RIP to the younster who's live was hastily cut short by foes who disguise as friends..
Baba all join. All na vent.
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by joyandfaith: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Perrison Oromoni:

"This is my 12 years old cousin that was beaten to death at a school that cost over 1 million naira.

They tried to put him in cult, he refused and they killed him. Secondary school o.

Anybody that can kill me hould kill! me now, my brothe won't die for nothing, Anslem Temile, Michael Kashamu and Benjamin Favor and Dowen college, jst knw he called your names before he died.

Dowen college is a disgrace. He mentioned 5 names before passing yesterday."
All these expensive schools are den of cultists, gay, lesbians and all sorts of social vices.
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

RIP Young chap

I had a similar experience some time early this year, strolled with a friend to a wake keep ceremony of his friend. On getting there, met a group of haggard and suspicious looking boys who were sipping their alcohol.

I thought all was well, I gave them a normal handshake but they were all staring at me as though I fell from the sky. It was when one of them say "E be like say na this guy go beat drum for us this night," I knew what was going on... Beat drum? What? I told him I can't beat drums, he said I must beat drums, there's no going back in this.

I thought I had gotten myself into trouble and the next thing on my mind was how to leave that place. One of them smashed a bottle on a pillar of a house and gave the capon the jagged edge. Truth is I was scared at this point...

Long story short, my saving grace was few minutes later, while the capon was making some sort of incantations into his jagged bottle, his phone rang, he got up to take his call then I stood up, with one mind naim I take waka, they were calling me to come back, including the guy I followed to the place. I kept on going, I was expecting a chase or a bullet from the back, but nothing, I left... I guess what saved me was the capon was on a call

Cultism is bad, run away from it if you can
This is scary oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Daveambition:
I don't understand this kind of public validation ppl seek from social media most times..
How person(s) go kpai my blood, rather to think on how to track down im killers; yu login internet dey vent unnecessarily..
RIP to the younster who's live was hastily cut short by foes who disguise as friends..
What should he has done?If he had gone to the police they will be looking for how to cashout from him.Now that he has come to social media the police will be effective to reach a logical conclusion in the case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Erickymania:
Haaa. This is a very popular school in Lekki phase 1 in Lagos o. How did this happen? Plz give us complete info. I doubt this is possible within school premises.
You school for this country so?
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Welcum:
Since the coming of Buhari, this country has seen unprecedented levels and kinds of gruesome murders and violent crimes. Some of you would be asking, "wetin concern Buhari here". Behavioral psychology reveals that such violent crimes in the public space will rub off on the members of the public. These kids have seen so many killings and blood in the news that it now appears as sport to their forming psyche.

The problem is that we Nigerians hardly learn our lessons. We don't look at the roots of problems. We keep addressing the symptoms only.

Read this and have an idea:

Bihari is your greatest tormentor, your worst nightmare grin

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by chrisxxx(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Daveambition:
How person(s) go kpai my blood, rather to think on how to track down im killers; yu login internet dey vent unnecessarily..
Niggars prefer point the microphone away from them but the targets. Niggars shine selena and set compass. Niggars set to sail either to bring treasures to Odin and sail Valhala.
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Lemmy123(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
JBoss25:
This is scary oo

I tell you Bro, there's no gain... Only show of power and dominance and then an agonizing and brutal end
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by colizee(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
God forbid, but if nah me this thing happen to and I don get their names like this omo I go hunt them down on code o.

kill the mastermind and disable the rest for life, period..... things like this can go unpunished.
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
They should start by arresting the school principal and shutting the silly institution down.... This is highly reprehensible.

How can a school where so much money is paid by parents even have something like cultism??!... This is beyond negligence!

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by qtguru(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
They must fish out those students, and Blood must be repaid.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by dominique(f): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Househelp:
When would you even have a 12 year enjoying a one million school when so many are starving and expect normal tins to happen in your life

Are you justifying what happened to the young man because he went to an expensive school? Is he the one that made you not to be able to afford such school or his parents should have used his to feed you since you talked about starving people. It's none of your business what people choose to do with their money and certainly don't deserve ill luck because they're rich. Don't let poverty twist your mindset. You wish to be stupendously rich in future yet you detest rich people and wish them bad luck, no be witchcraft be that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by techWriter1: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Just 12 years old.The beginning is near...
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tobidarker02:
Iru orin wo lafe ko si gbedu eleyi bayi
Ko yemi o! Aye to di rudurudu!
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Tonyadie(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rest on dude
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Daveambition:

I taya oh

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Israeljones:
If there is a way someone like me can help to bring those evil kids to justice..
Pls, anyone with location of the school
It’s in Lekki phase one.
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Househelp(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
dominique:

Are you justifying what happened to the young man because he went to an expensive school? Is he the one that made you not to be able to afford such school or his parents should have used his to feed you since you talked about starving people. It's none of your business what people choose to do with their money and certainly don't deserve ill luck because they're rich. Don't let poverty twist your mindset. You wish to be stupendously rich in future yet you detest rich people and wish them bad luck, no be witchcraft be that?
It's just too much money. Three terms and that's 3 million, money for new Uber
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by CalmElder(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Avenge his death.
Simple!
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Goldentulip2: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Perrison Oromoni:

"This is my 12 years old cousin that was beaten to death at a school that cost over 1 million naira.

They tried to put him in cult, he refused and they killed him. Secondary school o.

Anybody that can kill me hould kill! me now, my brothe won't die for nothing, Anslem Temile, Michael Kashamu and Benjamin Favor and Dowen college, jst knw he called your names before he died.

Dowen college is a disgrace. He mentioned 5 names before passing yesterday."

What loss, he’s so young. RIP to him. Those folks that did this must pay dearly for this and their parents should be ashamed. Please parents or guardians observe what these young ones do at home or in school. Treat as Upmost priority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.