Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her (3242 Views)

Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Lilith The First Woman / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Casterboy:
I don't know what she wants from me. I've met three clairvoyants online, they said there's a woman by my side but they can't divulge the secret. It was a grandmaster i met on facebook that mentioned her name.
Did you give these clairvoyants money?
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Casterboy: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
Did you give these clairvoyants money?
yes it's not free. I paid in dollars.
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Casterboy:
Could have invested that money in me! grin

Honestly though... There's nothing to fear... Even if spirits exist...(i don't believe so)... they would be scared of us! grin

Even aliens are!!!

Are you a Christian?
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Kriss216: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:

Honestly though... There's nothing to fear... Even if spirits exist...(i don't believe so)... they would be scared of us! grin

Even aliens are!!!

Are you a Christian?
You have nothing to offer him, why should he invest the money on you?

1 Like

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

You have nothing to offer him, why should he invest the money on you?

shocked

The redpill has finally damaged your brain? cry

You can't tell I was teasing him? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Kriss216: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:

shocked

The redpill has finally damaged your brain? cry

You can't tell I was teasing him? undecided
Story! Teaser!

2 Likes

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by richmondefosa(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Can this Lilith drop 10 sure odds for boys?

She cannot just be forming alagbara without dropping sure odds.

If she will promise sure odds, tell the Lilith to visit me. angry angry angry
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Story! Teaser!
grin
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by OSDD(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Too much of garri and salt dey affect op

Person Wey no fit drop sure 10odds, or drop baba ijebu number or dey supply you with steady cash...
Beautiful rubbish
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Kingkyle1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Well, when you're ready to settle down, pass her to me. When I am done with het, she'll not remain the same again
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by TheWolfen(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Who told you that demon is Lilith ? Demons are deceptive. Not Lilith
But the demon has a name. But free yourself from the demon shackles and chain.
You need to have strong will and determine to end whatever covenant is it between you and the demon.
God will help you when you made up your mind to be free of the demon ...

Demons don't have power in this physical world except somehow , someway you invited them. But most time than not humans mistaken grant permission to demons through various acts and that is a topic for another day

@ Casterboy
Take your take to go through this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels

1 Like

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Blessing0305(f): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Casterboy:
I'll send her to attack you tonight, let's see how it works. I just want to test something.
If u can control her then tell her not to visit u tonight, and the next night, then voila! She's gone. Lol
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by 22o62021: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tell her to come out make una discuss face to face

And don’t forget to remind her of sure 10 odds for guys

3 Likes

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Omini247: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
22o62021:
Tell her to come out make una discuss face to face

And don’t forget to remind her of sure 10 odds for guys
Like 4 correct score will do
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by BlackXabbath(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Casterboy:
I don't know what she wants from me. I've met three clairvoyants online, they said there's a woman by my side but they can't divulge the secret. It was a grandmaster i met on facebook that mentioned her name.

Am more interested in the Facebook page you met the grandmaster.
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Nephilim: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:

Even aliens are!!!

Are you a Christian?
yo' lookin for someone to take your ass as a pet project unhn! Lolz grin
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nephilim:
yo' lookin for someone to take your ass as a pet project unhn! Lolz grin
Yeah... tongue

I accept this accusation proudly...
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Nephilim: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Casterboy:
I was once in that shoe but I managed to pull it off. The grand Master and clairvoyant can't help you oo, they'll just collect and eat ur money, you can see how scared they are like little chickens, And that's because their power is originally from the ones that troubles you. If you are not careful they will keep manipulating you till you are drained. Seek God diligently on this matter, repent, give your life to Christ if you've not and disconnect from every connection that links you to them, many of which you don't even know, that's why I said you'll have to seek God diligently, and prayerfully

1 Like

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Nephilim: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
Yeah... tongue

I accept this accusation proudly...
nah accusation! Yo said it tongue
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by slickycee: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ok.
First things first bleep all those self acclaimed clairvoyant and master shii.

Indeed they have little knowledge.
They're just hustling and you're just a client.
Don't take your problem to them, they can't help you.

The name of Jesus
Daily Reading of The Bible
A life of Love

This things would completely change your life and restore all that was taken away.

If you really want a way out, forget all what they've told you (I'm not saying they lied to you )
But they obviously can't help you, so why waste your time and add to your confusion.

Repent , Rededicate your life to God, Renounce everything , even yourself and accept only Jesus into your life.

This is a deliberate and daily choice you would keep making.

As long as you have faith, your miracle would happen.

But something needs to change fess

1 Like

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by slickycee: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
And I must add.

Quit all forms of idolatry !
No more seeking for answers outside Your God
No more consulting spirits or mediums
No more control issues I'e you trying to know what would happen in the future, always looking ahead.

Talk to your family members, maybe your village people or family had initiated you into something.

Some of our parents did it as a form of protection, some it was a way to show loyalty to their diety

But no matter what it was, as long as it wasn't Jesus you were dedicated to

You're simply in bondage.

Pray fervently !!!

The way you came here to share your concern to strangers
And we are advising you, even trying to help you.
How much more your father in heaven, how do you think he would react when you start sharing with him all these.

My friend, any time you're free, just go to church, sit down and start telling God everything .

Keep doing it , until the whole thing changes.

From your story , you're a captive here

You're not free,
You're still living in bondage.

I pray that the good Lord would help you and see you through in the battle .

Amen
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by LikeAking: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tell her to bring madt money for you.
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by NelviusGrey(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mtcheeew... y'all fvckedup upstairs tongue

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by FreeSpirited: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't mention me... Jeez... undecided

You don't even know who Lilith is... How she became a 'vilian'... And how she's the symbol of feminism...

Stop being irritating... Go read a little.

You probably heard a little and now you think you're possessed...

I don't care... To me you're superstitious... It's sad but most Africans are too...
You are a just an infant foool. ..choking your .mouth into what u have no idea.

Your stupidity and insensitivity couldn't realise this is a personal serious issue....but u want attention to urself...no empathy or respect for the person of the poster
Just very bad to be this stupid. It's not abt ur view of life ..u have to be humble to learn things. Ordinary Lilith u don't knoe. Eran
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are a just an infant foool. ..choking your .mouth into what u have no idea.

Your stupidity and insensitivity couldn't realise this is a personal serious issue....but u want attention to urself...no empathy or respect for the person of the poster
Just very bad to be this stupid. It's not abt ur view of life ..u have to be humble to learn things. Ordinary Lilith u don't knoe. Eran
Are you okay? Take out your frustration on someone else...

You're probably another superstitious dimwit.. undecided

Did I not tell the Op who she is? Didn't you read that or you're blind? grin

If the Op needs help, he can go to the religion section... But he and I still joked about it... Everyone else did but you singled out my comment... cry

Funny you didn't drop an advice mister... Just to criticize me... Isn't that even more stupid?

You're the one who thinks this a serious issue... undecided
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Vicboy1(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2021
OP
U suppose to post de screenshot of the facebook group comnent here and de chat let know you are saying de truth
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by brosom(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lilith is Devils LovePeddler.!!

And plz stop watching American films,

That's all I have to say.!!
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Benjanni(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Things are happening
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Casterboy: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Benjanni:
Things are happening
meaning
[b]please expatiate[b]
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Benjanni(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Casterboy:
meaning
[b]please expatiate[b]
what do you really want to hear
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by siofra(f): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Casterboy:
they've not offended me in anyway. If they offend me i don't even need to send her to attack them, she knows what to do to them.

I'm a feminist Lilith is literally my buddy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' / Man Laments Bitterly, Crucifies Rat For Eating His New Naira Notes / Men On Bbm Dp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.