Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

He Knows - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Knows (465 Views)

God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! / Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. / Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Knows by KaideeGee(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Revelation 2:2,9,13,19,23
[2]“I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars;
[9]“I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
[13]“I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
[19]“I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.
[23]I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works

Let's Pray
<< Dear God, we bless your name, we thank you for all you have done in our lives, families and society. We ask for your mercy, we have defied you, knowingly or unknowingly but please have mercy.
Please teach us your word, guide us in your ways and let us live lives worthy of your praise. In Jesus name we pray. Amen >>

He Knows

Dear Followers of Christ
Many at times, due to the circumstances we have or state of mind we are in at a particular time. We feel so destitute and lonely.
We are here with some words of comfort. Even as The Spirit knew the righteous acts, struggles and flaws the seven Asian churches had, He knows the struggle we are facing, He knows the commendable acts we have done, He knows our flaws. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He never fails nor changes. He will surely come through for you. Do not lose heart.
In the same vein, turn away from your iniquities. The Spirit searches the heat and will give to each according to work. Desk with your weaknesses, strengthen your strengths and importantly, Persevere. God will surely come through for you.
Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Confirms Dunsin Oyekan's Adoption As Son | Photos / Seriously, Why Do 2.4billion Christians Worship A Jewish Man? / Apostle Jousha Selman Why Most Prophecy Don't Come To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.