Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History (27293 Views)

Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

how old are you, is either you are a child or mentally deranged. It pains me you claim to be a Ronaldo fan

Magnoliaa, LordReed, Fuckthamods,Pr0ton, hupernikao,etc...

I want you guys to help me to respond to these people.....

It's necessary ..
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I promise never to respond to him and all of his excuses and unnecessary accusations.

First of all, this has absolutely nothing to with Messi. When I decided to help him the first time, did I ask if he was a Ronaldo or Messi fan??

I supported him the first time and I was willing to do same the second time and until I saw a stupid comment and I decided to back off. Its my choice to help or not. I don't owe any explanation to anyone......funny thing is, even after I declined to assist him the second time. I still begged someone on his behalf to support him and I was even reconsidering my decision until he start calling me out on different threads.

Triplechoice drew my attention and even sent me a link to his previous accounts. I went through them and discovered the irregularities in his stories.

All along, I never knew or even imagined he is same person as Hellvictorinho until Triplechoice said so....then I noticed he's been using this account to scam people. He either tells you he doesn't have a place to stay or his brother is in the prison while he uses the other one for his usual activities.

The guy uses different accounts to receive money from different people with a flimsy excuse that his account has some issues. Who him dey deceive?? Obviously, one of the signs to know a scammer. Does he know how many years I spent with Gtbank??

Except you BVN is blacklisted for fraud or there's a court injunction to pnd the account, every other issue can be fixed.

Let's assume he doesn't have an account and no ID card....a tier 1 account can be opened with just a passport.

Hellvictorinho attacks people's opinion while this moniker begs/scam people.

With the way he talks about those that have supported him at one point or the other, I doubt if anyone that sees comment here will be willing to help.

I only responded cos he was beginning to mislead you into believing whatever he's been dropping

It's not only GT Bank

First Bank

Diamond Bank

Skye Bank

Wema Bank

UBA

Ecobank

Kuda

You will find millions of dollars in all of them....

Magnoliaa, Pr0ton,, hupernikao etc....

This is when you're really needed.....
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
[/b]
KingOroro1:

[b] he should be behind bars to avoid other culprit falling for his scheme.

Vic2Ree,raptex, Magnoliaa, etc

You can ask me any question !!

I need you to help me to respond to these people....
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by KingOroro1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Crystyano:
[/b]

Vic2Ree,raptex, Magnoliaa, etc

You can ask me any question !!

I need you to help me to respond to these people....
[b]you are sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Bro see ur boy numba 08136544049
I will chat you up.

Thierryjay, I think here is better.
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I will chat you up.

Thierryjay, I think here is better.

Ok boss. Tanx. grin
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Ok boss. Tanx. grin
sent you a msg in whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Bro see ur boy numba 08136544049
You can delete now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
sent you a msg in whatsapp

Chai!! No vex lemme update my watsapp. Procrastination done kill me grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You can delete now

Done that.
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Chai!! No vex lemme update my watsapp. Procrastination done kill me grin grin
no wahala bros
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Martinez39s(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You can imagine his own way of showing gratitude but its fine because he will be the last person to see any form of support from me in this forum.
I wanted to send HellVictorinhò3 30k yesterday after he begged me, but something seemed off when he sent me someone's else's account. Doing my research, I stumbled on your posts and I changed my mind. I am not too sure about helping him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
I wanted to send HellVictorinhò3 30k yesterday after he begged me, but something seemed off when he sent me someone's else's account. Doing my research, I stumbled on your posts and I changed my mind. I am not too sure about helping him.
a little busy at the moment. I will respond to you shortly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Martinez39s(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:
a little busy at the moment. I will respond to you shortly.
Okay.
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
Okay.
As you can see, the guy is a crafty person. I had a discussion with triplechoice to expose his fraudulent activities before we say jack, the guy don create thread to deceive others that he was wrongly accused. Shortly after he was exposed, he began to call us out on different threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/6879895/scammer#108197609

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
Okay.
He doesn't want to be identified that's why he uses different accounts to receive money and you and i know that's one attribute of a scammer. Ask him why he doesn't use his own account na flimsy excuse e go give you las las.

With just a passport photograph, he can open a tier 1 account but I know say e get functional account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by triplechoice(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:
As you can see, the guy is a crafty person. I had a discussion with triplechoice to expose his fraudulent activities before we say jack, the guy don create thread to deceive others that he was wrongly accused. Shortly after he was exposed, he began to call us out on different threads.

I have spoken to the lady he threatened to report me to.

She said when she ask why was the brother in prison since last year, he kept mute. He did not say anything

Anyway ,I have decided not to bother myself to create any thread because of him. What is
already out there about him is enough .

He has been fooling everyone except budaatum who knows him very well.

He should go and get a job and help himself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
Okay.

In other words, you believe those people .

One of them called my dad and asked him if he was my real father.

My dad got upset expectedly

I will tell my dad he stopped you from helping me with 30 000naira

You can ask LordReed!

I have told him to ask any question but it seems he already understands

Can they stop him from helping me

My dad's number is 08153189591

My number is 09093543781

Even budaatum said nobody should believe what budaatum says

budaatum said you should ask questions

I will call Juliet again

She is a colleague of triplechoice
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:

I know what to do
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
triplechoice:

I have spoken to the lady he threatened to report me to.
so she will flog you or what exactly does he intend to achieve by reporting you.
She said when she ask why was the brother in prison since last year, he kept mute. He did not say anything
Can you imagine?? Maybe, he thinks everybody will fall for his cheap lies.
Anyway ,I have decided not to bother myself to create any thread because of him. What is already out there about him is enough.
I had even forgotten this issue until i got a message from Martinez39s this afternoon that he almost sent 30k to him before he stumbled on this thread.
He has been fooling everyone except budaatum who knows him very well.
Maybe he thinks calling us out will repair his broken image.
He should go and get a job and help himself.
Scamming is a white collar job to him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by triplechoice(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Crystyano:

In other words, you believe those people .

One of them called my dad and asked him if he was my real father.

My dad got upset expectedly

I will tell my dad he stopped you from helping me with 30 000naira

You can ask LordReed!

I have told him to ask any question but it seems he already understands

Can they stop him from helping me

My dad's number is 08153189591

My number is 09093543781

Even budaatum said nobody should believe what budaatum says

budaatum said you should ask questions

I will call Juliet again

She is a colleague of triplechoice

You're mentioning her name for a matter that does not concern her.

I will send this link to her and you will hear from her.

Your problem is about to begin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by triplechoice(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:
so she will flog you or what exactly does he intend to achieve by reporting you. Can you imagine?? Maybe, he thinks everybody will fall for his cheap lies.
I had even forgotten this issue until i got a message from Martinez39s this afternoon that he almost sent 30k to him before he stumbled on this thread. Maybe he thinks calling us out will repair his broken image. Scamming is a white collar job to him.

Just imagine the idiot mentioning publicly the name of someone he has never met before.

And everything about him is hidden. He is going to be smoked out very soon from wherever he thinks he is hiding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
triplechoice:

You're mentioning her name for a matter that does not concern her.

I will send this link to her and you will hear from her.

Your problem is about to begin

Send it

I have reported you to my dad

In fact I will mention the name of your working place

The madness just began
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
triplechoice:

Just imagine the idiot mentioning publicly the name of someone he has never met before.

And everything about him is hidden. He is going to be smoked out very soon from wherever he thinks he is hiding

I am waiting for you

I have nothing to lose
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
triplechoice:

Channel the energy and time into something productive..... He's not worth it
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Channel the energy and time into something productive..... He's not worth it

We shall see who's worth it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria / Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos / Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.