Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History (27296 Views)

Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
ThierryJay:

That Kingcall moniker is the most vile. It's also the same person behind Beverlyjean which is his/her oldest moniker I believe.
its the same person not almost. it didn't even take me one week to unravel it.....blood hypocrite
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Kingcalls: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

I even quoted him today

Baba no reply since morning grin grin

Seems like Kingcalls dey avoid us

As it should be

7 and 5 no be mate grin grin

And Pendu don depreciate finish

I left secondary school over 20 yrs ago... I work, thats what adults do ... hope u finally get admission this coming year
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
you needed to see the response i gave him. he got angry and told me not to mention him that nobody invited me.......i didn't even bother to reply the rubbish

Lol. grin grin

The guy realize say u knw most of him secrets that's why him no want make u chook mouth for him matter. He knw say u go burst him lies. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Didn't you see his response the day i asked about CR7lomo?? it was johnnypalmer that drew my attention otherwise i never thought he was behind that moniker.

That guy is not straightforward. I dnt like ppl wit dubious character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Babastrong(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
All These are escuses for failure.
Ade has book knowledge whereas i have real intelligent. Just agreed that Ade sabi book pass you.
chikena!
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

There was no debate honestly

As of 2011, 2012...when Messi was 4-1, there was no debate regarding Messi-Ronaldo

It was clear to everyone Messi was way ahead
Even marcelo said so in 2012 despite being Ronaldo's team mate
. It was after blatter go talk rubbish for harvard and swinged the votes in favour of Pendu, the debate started

Then the era of UCL dominance by real Madrid with Pendu taking the glory

Even at that, Messi wasn't his mate

One had to modify his game and turn to a poacher just to level up.. While the other is easily doing giveaways

Then come 2016, they had their biggest point of all... Ronaldo wọn international trophy before messi.. Same year Messi was losing finals... That 1 singular event contributed alot to the debate... It was a bragging right for them... And kudos to them they managed to convince even some Messi fans that Messi can't do it outside barca and he's a bottler.. And also that Olympics and super copa Messi won with Argentina are not major trophies.. But uefa nations league is grin

They also used the fact Messi never left barca... And Pendu has won everywhere he went too... Another misconception to downplay Messi's achievements..

Thank God for 2021

International trophy messi won
He left barca
Distanced from Cr7 in the most important goat debate parameter... If it was 6-5,they will say its close... Now no one can say shit

See their new useless narrative.. Ballon dor votes grin

It's the conviction for me

They almost managed to convince us that copa America is a useless tournament

Tournament that the likes of Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Ronaldo de lima played And wasn't useless then, same format.. Same number of teams or lesser

Same tournament they used to mock Messi for more than a decade

He won it and the tourney all of a sudden is useless with charity cup more valuable than it grin
its that hypocrite that manage to convince majority of them about his myopic Copa narrative and also highlighting areas Ronaldo had strength over Messi while downplaying all Messi's achievement. if he wants to talk about Champions league, he will start from 2014 or even 2016-2018. The other day he was talking about champions league goals Ronaldo scored from 2016, i asked him if UCL started in 2016 and what Ronaldo was doing when Messi was leading from 2009-2012, e turn am to insult as usual. if i didn't put up a defense, thats how he would have succeeded in convince the gullible ones.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Lol. grin grin

The guy realize say u knw most of him secrets that's why him no want make u chook mouth for him matter. He knw say u go burst him lies. grin grin
grin grin grin

no need to fear if him conscience dey clean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

That guy is not straightforward. I dnt like ppl wit dubious character.
Can't even be friends with such people.....small argument, they fit poison you grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

There was no debate honestly

As of 2011, 2012...when Messi was 4-1, there was no debate regarding Messi-Ronaldo

It was clear to everyone Messi was way ahead
Even marcelo said so in 2012 despite being Ronaldo's team mate
. It was after blatter go talk rubbish for harvard and swinged the votes in favour of Pendu, the debate started

Then the era of UCL dominance by real Madrid with Pendu taking the glory

Even at that, Messi wasn't his mate

One had to modify his game and turn to a poacher just to level up.. While the other is easily doing giveaways

Then come 2016, they had their biggest point of all... Ronaldo wọn international trophy before messi.. Same year Messi was losing finals... That 1 singular event contributed alot to the debate... It was a bragging right for them... And kudos to them they managed to convince even some Messi fans that Messi can't do it outside barca and he's a bottler.. And also that Olympics and super copa Messi won with Argentina are not major trophies.. But uefa nations league is grin

They also used the fact Messi never left barca... And Pendu has won everywhere he went too... Another misconception to downplay Messi's achievements..

Thank God for 2021

International trophy messi won
He left barca
Distanced from Cr7 in the most important goat debate parameter... If it was 6-5,they will say its close... Now no one can say shit

See their new useless narrative.. Ballon dor votes grin

It's the conviction for me

They almost managed to convince us that copa America is a useless tournament

Tournament that the likes of Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Ronaldo de lima played And wasn't useless then, same format.. Same number of teams or lesser

Same tournament they used to mock Messi for more than a decade

He won it and the tourney all of a sudden is useless with charity cup more valuable than it grin

Well said.

I still vividly remember that there was no form of GOAT debate wen Ronaldo was trailing Messi 4-1. They knew, even Ronaldo knew that Messi was nd is miles ahead of him. Buh the GOAT debate brought it's ugly head out wen he managed to bag his 5th balon d'or.

To b frank, it's unfair to Messi, infact it's a crime against humanity to compare Ronaldo to Messi. Haba.

I hv a frnd that never liked Messi, he never believed that Messi was ahead of Ronaldo not untill he visited me nd i was watching a repeat of an el clasico, he was forced to see Messi in action. He told me point blank there that guy, "Messi na wizard, na ignorance they make me rate Ronaldo above Messi since" lol. That guy became a Messi Fan.

Wat re my saying? Most of Ronaldo's fans never watch Messi play. Them no born u well to watch Messi on a veri gud day nd not call him GOAT.

Abeg make Messi do win anoda Balon d'or, i luv their cries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
ThierryJay:

That Kingcall moniker is the most vile. It's also the same person behind Beverlyjean which is his/her oldest moniker I believe.

I never knew u noticed his dubious nature. He left his Beverlyjean moniker after we bursted him nd started calling him a transgender. Lol.
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Hermes119: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Don27tiky:
i know all the complaints about lewandoski deserving it is about Ronaldo. It surprises me when people say Ronaldo is better than Messi. I am a Man U fan and I love Ronaldo but cannot deceive myself that he is better than Man U. I know you know in your mind that he is better than Ronaldo
Me too I'm a Man u Fan but I Stan Messi anytime anyday
The interesting thing is that at the beginning I hated Messi and Barcelona with passion and idolized Ronaldo because he played for Man utd. Infact in 2014 I supported Germany in he finals and even up till Ronaldo won his last Ballon d'or in 2017 I was a strong fan. But over the past 3 yrs or so I have become more matured and gone past sentiments and I can say with my full chest that Messi is a better footballer than Ronaldo.
I support man utd and always will,I love Ronaldo as well that won't change but the truth is there for everyone to see.
Looking back I hate the fact that my bias denied me from enjoying the mesmerizing Messi at his prime,I guess I can say that I hated him because he was just too good and of course on two occasions my darling Man utd lost to his Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Can't even be friends with such people.....small argument, they fit poison you grin grin

Yes na. Na that kind frnd go they compete wit u silently nd u no go realise. Anything u do him go jealous u nd will wanna do double. If the tin kun 2much, him go off u. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Prymestrr(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
obembet:
Lionel Messi may have won an unprecedented seventh Ballon d'Or this week but fans of Cristiano Ronaldo have found another way to show that the Manchester United man has the edge over the Argentina hero.

Ronaldo has won the gong five times himself - an incredible haul but ultimately now two less than Messi.

But remarkably, across the all-time history of Ballon d'Or voting Ronaldo has received 200 more votes than Messi - according to The Sun.
Messi has received 3,574 votes across his career while Ronaldo has amassed a total of 3,781 - over 200 more than the Paris Saint-Germain player.

Messi was crowned the winner in Monday's ceremony after a year where he finally won an international honour with Argentina - the Copa America - as well as lifting the Copa del Rey with Barcelona.

It turned out to be his final trophy at the club. Barcelona let him leave for free after being unable to offer him a contract extension due to their ongoing financial difficulties.

Ronaldo, meanwhile, endured a trophyless season at Juventus before heading back to Manchester United, where things aren't going much better.
Ronaldo has scored 10 goals in 15 games since being back at Old Trafford and will be back in action on Thursday when United meet Arsenal.

He was surprisingly left on the bench for the 1-1 draw against Chelsea on Sunday.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/01/ronaldo-has-received-200-votes-more-than-messi-in-history-of-ballon-dor-voting/
Bla bla bla... continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin

no need to fear if him conscience dey clean

Proverbs 28:1 – “The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.”

I done turn pastor 2day. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ayemileto:

Mendy was not ignored because he is African.

Donnaruma equally deserved it.

Take for example, Donnaruma won "Player of the Tournament" in the last Euros where Ronaldo, De Bruyne, Lewandowski, Mbappe and many other good players participated. How many times have you seen a keeper win such award?

Also, Mendy didn't win "Best Goal Keeper of the Season in the EPL", Ederson Moraes actually won it. Meanwhile, Donnaruma won the one for Serie A.

In as much as Mendy deserve the award, Donnaruma was equally very much deserving. Stop pushing this agenda of Racism where it doesn't exist.

It's not just a Mendy thing sha, you sef believe the judgment that gave Messi the award??
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Proverbs 28:1 – “The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.”

I done turn pastor 2day. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Yes na. Na that kind frnd go they compete wit u silently nd u no go realise. Anything u do him go jealous u nd will wanna do double. If the tin kun 2much, him go off u. grin grin
na ochu be dat nah grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
na ochu be dat nah grin grin

Na real Ochu ooo. Those type wey they use Harry Potter's kind of broom fly.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Na real Ochu ooo. Those type wey they use Harry Potter's kind of broom fly.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na benin ochu be dat oooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
obembet:
Lionel Messi may have won an unprecedented seventh Ballon d'Or this week but fans of Cristiano Ronaldo have found another way to show that the Manchester United man has the edge over the Argentina hero.

Ronaldo has won the gong five times himself - an incredible haul but ultimately now two less than Messi.

But remarkably, across the all-time history of Ballon d'Or voting Ronaldo has received 200 more votes than Messi - according to The Sun.
Messi has received 3,574 votes across his career while Ronaldo has amassed a total of 3,781 - over 200 more than the Paris Saint-Germain player.

Messi was crowned the winner in Monday's ceremony after a year where he finally won an international honour with Argentina - the Copa America - as well as lifting the Copa del Rey with Barcelona.

It turned out to be his final trophy at the club. Barcelona let him leave for free after being unable to offer him a contract extension due to their ongoing financial difficulties.

Ronaldo, meanwhile, endured a trophyless season at Juventus before heading back to Manchester United, where things aren't going much better.
Ronaldo has scored 10 goals in 15 games since being back at Old Trafford and will be back in action on Thursday when United meet Arsenal.

He was surprisingly left on the bench for the 1-1 draw against Chelsea on Sunday.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/01/ronaldo-has-received-200-votes-more-than-messi-in-history-of-ballon-dor-voting/
Heart attack go kee u
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na benin ochu be dat oooh

I hear say Benin people no they make use of contemporary airport. Cos them fit travel witout the port.

Hahahahahahaha. grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by wingmanIII: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
This is stupid and silly. Ronaldo will be embarrassed with this stupid desperation of his ediootic fans!!!
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

I hear say Benin people no they make use of contemporary airport. Cos them fit travel witout the port.

Hahahahahahaha. grin grin
All the old women for Benin na different airlines grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Don27tiky(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hermes119:

Me too I'm a Man u Fan but I Stan Messi anytime anyday
The interesting thing is that at the beginning I hated Messi and Barcelona with passion and idolized Ronaldo because he played for Man utd. Infact in 2014 I supported Germany in he finals and even up till Ronaldo won his last Ballon d'or in 2017 I was a strong fan. But over the past 3 yrs or so I have become more matured and gone past sentiments and I can say with my full chest that Messi is a better footballer than Ronaldo.
I support man utd and always will,I love Ronaldo as well that won't change but the truth is there for everyone to see.
Looking back I hate the fact that my bias denied me from enjoying the mesmerizing Messi at his prime,I guess I can say that I hated him because he was just too good and of course on two occasions my darling Man utd lost to his Barcelona
i just hope those saying Messi is not a better footballer will become matured like we both did
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

No matter how you feel, as a mod, you should remain neutral. You have been moving news about how Ronaldo was cheated and bla bla bla to the front page.

Respect your office na. What kind of rubbish is this? Dont you know you are a mod? Behave like one.

Moving your own threads to front page to show support for your idol is nonsense. You are a mod for goodness sake.

Rubbish!

Shes not a Mod, buh shes in collaboration wit them as regards the smear campaign against Messi nd character assassination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
fourboys:
this no longer an argument,, more like "cry... try to watch Liverpoolfc this nit. Ynwa,,, goodnit bro

You never had anything worth reading to say.......
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Don27tiky:
i just hope those saying Messi is not a better footballer will become matured like we both did

Your definition of maturity doesn't make you right....

Same with your definition of love....

Look,

Some see the truth as wailing....

When you say 1+3=4,
They'll say you're crying.....

So, it's not about your definitions....

It's about your demonstrations...

If your behavior doesn't make sense to me, there's nothing you can do to change how I see it.....

Same thing with my behavior to you.....

How you express your state of mind about my behavior doesn't matter as much as your state of mind itself towards my behavior....
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

For your mind,

You're nice ,abi...
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by goodheart01: 12:49am On Dec 02, 2021
paulolee:
wow.....I dnt kno dt cr7 had such a beautiful and wonderful record like this.,...a huge 200 votes dan messi?? dts insane jhare..
this new record av placed him as d hot favorite to win d dubai d or dis month end..
when both finally retires......
son- dad u always said u are the G.O.A.T bt in skul today, my friend paulo said dt messi is the real GOAT n he had won 7 ballon d or while u stopped at 5, is It true dad? u never told me dt na...why??
cr7- my son, dnt mind dt silly Friend of urs, my friend messi really won more ballon d or but am better bcoz I had 200 more votes than him, meaning am d GOAT, but i think its time I change ur skul bcox of dt ur silly Friend.

I so much like cr7 fans bcox dm sabi find stats, timeline n numbers dt favors cr7 to relieve dier pains.....cr7 must b proud of u all....clowns

Your mumu neva do u??
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by nagalee(m): 1:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Nickymichy:
There's something about this Messi
1) He was never sign with any sign on fee ( Meaning,he is priceless. You can't buy him)

2) He doesn't need more vote to get 7 balloon dior (Ronaldo has more votes but won less)

3) He doesn't need to be too exceptional to win award (His ordinary season is better than the rest)

4) He doesn't compete with anyone (If not for fitness sake, that guy fit no dey train self)

After all this i now realize say , it's not if him that willeth but of God that showeth Messi
lol cheesy cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria / Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' / Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.