Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House (538 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by pregnantMan: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
At times we tend to have visitors staying with us for days or sometimes weeks. And sometimes they do things knowingly or unkowingly that annoys us and we wish they just leave your house immediately grin.

So guys what is that thing a visitor has done in your house that annoyed you. Pls share your experience wink
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by TundeWX: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Using the toilet without flushing undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by Bigredmachine: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by Oizee(f): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
I was preparing tea for breakfast when she came, I offered her tea and she accepted, but ended up taking 8 slice of bread..... some people are so unreasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
One time like that a friend had an interview and since my place was at closer proximity to the venue he came the day before to spend the night at my place. After having his bath at night he came out of the bathroom wrapping my towel around his waist and went to bed with it angry as if that was not enough when he finished bathing on the morning of the interview he still used it to dry his body then went ahead to wet a side of it and used it to clean his shoe angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
That was during extra cool calls, his voice woke all of us up in the middle of the night. So annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by DestinyProjects: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
That was during extra cool calls, his voice woke all of us up in the middle of the night. So annoying

Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by chatinent: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Feel at home hanty carry my singlet use clean makeup.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by house10s: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
EkehPraise:
One time like that a friend had an interview and since my place was at closer proximity to the venue he came the day before to spend the night at my place. After having his bath at night he came out of the bathroom wrapping my towel around his waist and went to bed with it angry as if that was not enough when he finished bathing on the morning of the interview he still used it to dry his body then went ahead to wet a side of it and used it to clean his shoe angry

haba lol d shoe part no join

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by WiszyFraud: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
EkehPraise:

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by Nemesis0147(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
During my Uni days...a friend had an accommodation issues so I had to take him in for the main time.
Travelled for the weekend only to come back and met this guy with his babe that just got admission with her properties in my self con room,naso we dy together until the girl get apartment oh,that’s like almost 3 weeks. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Came into my crib and has refused to leave for over 6 years now. Eating my food, wearing my clothes..
When I confronted her, she said I must seek divorce first.

In my own house again o! Fear women angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by SportsHD: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Went home for holiday. Before I came back, he has finished my foodstuffs with his fat girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by MufasaLion: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
EkehPraise:

LMAO
Your friend was a mad man!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by MARKone(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
EkehPraise:

Lol
E be like say your towel resemble rag small.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
MARKone:

Lol
E be like say your towel resemble rag small.

I guess so, some men's towel are like macho apron

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by pregnantMan: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
TundeWX:
Using the toilet without flushing undecided
cheesy An aunty from the village once stayed with my family for like 2 weeks, and she doesn't flush whenever she uses the toilet angry...
It was really annoying , I was like 9years then... I and my siblings weren't bold enough then to confront her, so we just endured it till she left
We were always the once flushing everytime she was don pooping embarassed

Come see celebration when she finally left grin
Tho she is dead now sha
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by pregnantMan: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Came into my crib and has refused to leave for over 6 years now. Eating my food, wearing my clothes..
When I confronted her, she said I must seek divorce first.

In my own house again o! Fear women angry angry
hahaha baba are you talking about your wife? grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by TundeWX: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
pregnantMan:
cheesy An aunty from the village once stayed with my family for like 2 weeks, and she doesn't flush whenever she uses the toilet angry...
It was really annoying , I was like 9years then... I and my siblings weren't bold enough then to confront her, so we just endured it till she left
We were always the once flushing everytime she was don pooping embarassed

Come see celebration when she finally left grin
Tho she is dead now sha

That stuff is soo annoying bruv
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by Bluewitch(f): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
chatinent:
Feel at home hanty carry my singlet use clean makeup.

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by Joelobioha(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
My mums Friend(our church member)visited my crib and on that faithful day I con dey watch game of thrones..e con reach when khaleesi and dragon lady dey bang doggtstyle na so this woman begin tell my crew dem say ah ah change this thing now I don't expect u to be watching this..we just dey look am like sheet...what nonsense...she nor know say e don tey wey nyash dey back..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by Opeyemiextra(f): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
A friend asked me to to accommodate her friend for a few days because she was having a seminar or something. She refused to leave even when I was to travel for an interview and I don't know her. Shey you expect me to leave my house to you ni àbí what?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House by Oizee(f): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Funny enough, those that have done unpleasant things to their hosts would still share their own experience now from others

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Case closed / Support needed / Is Satellite Town A Good Place To Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.