Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Snake We Killed At Our Office Today - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake We Killed At Our Office Today (53971 Views)

Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) / The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Jorge91: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
matrix199:
Snakes have suffered in the hands of peasant Nigerians. No thanks to Moses with the way he villainised snakes(serpent) in the book of Genesis.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if all the snakes in the world are killed? The population of rats would explode, leading to a plague that would cost millions of human lives before a cure is found.

Lets stop the impulsive killing of snakes that pose no threat. They play a vital role in the ecosystem just like pollinators like butterlies and bees play!

Well, that was my good nature speaking. The me after taking 8 bottles of budweisser would kill any threat that moves 50m close to my family.
We kill snakes, rat is just a slippers throw it’s dead, might implode in other countries definitely not nigeria.
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by AnanseK(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
In your office ?

You must be in the forestry department
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by KingMack(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Very calm and peaceful..you fit carry this snake for hand Eno go bite
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by foreshore(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
EgusiSoup:
We were just doing our normal stuff and then suddenly this snake popped out and we did justice.

Wondering the next step!

This is a puff adder. Very poisonous
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by smartr: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
EgusiSoup:
We were just doing our normal stuff and then suddenly this snake popped out and we did justice.

Wondering the next step!

Office abi farm angry angry
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by smartr: 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

Well done OP. All snakes must be hunted down & killed at sight. They are responsible for all the suffering & hardship in this life. If not for same snake that deceived Eve, we all would have been enjoying without any worries in the paradise garden of Eden.
Pls go ahead & eat it as palliative for all the hardship it has caused. cool

Asin. Person no suppose dey buy cloth now tongue
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by adebayo987: 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
matrix199:
Snakes have suffered in the hands of peasant Nigerians. No thanks to Moses with the way he villainised snakes(serpent) in the book of Genesis.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if all the snakes in the world are killed? The population of rats would explode, leading to a plague that would cost millions of human lives before a cure is found.

Lets stop the impulsive killing of snakes that pose no threat. They play a vital role in the ecosystem just like pollinators like butterlies and bees play!

Well, that was my good nature speaking. The me after taking 8 bottles of budweisser would kill any threat that moves 50m close to my family.
why not buy cats to feed on your rats? Snakes are already killing people. In fact, if I ever set my eyes on them, they'll be crushed. Nonsense!
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Prevailing: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2021
Omniman:
shocked this is a python na, harmless thing

Though it's a non venomous snake but it can still bite with it's razor sharp teeths when threatened
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Omniman(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Prevailing:

Though it's a non venomous snake but it can still bite with it's razor sharp teeths when threatened

But it can't kill
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by LordVarys1: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2021
matrix199:

grin grin grin. People like u make nairaland interesting. That concluding part of your submission got me laughing so loud at midnight grin

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by EmekaBlue(m): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Humans and snakes are not friends at all
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by rapheal5(m): 12:32am On Dec 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Well done OP. All snakes must be hunted down & killed at sight. They are responsible for all the suffering & hardship in this life. If not for same snake that deceived Eve, we all would have been enjoying without any worries in the paradise garden of Eden.
No let them deceive u bro, there's nothing like snake give eve apple chop.....Na satan disvirgin eve wey make her discover sweet in the middle wey she come later introduce Adam say make him con do d do....
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by 1972xy: 12:59am On Dec 02, 2021
This is the best pet i have seen so far...
Python !
This is a baby python...venomless
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by enonche85(m): 1:06am On Dec 02, 2021
matrix199:

Omoh snake na snake o!...I dislike them alot!

Kill the bastard jor!
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by olibeans: 1:10am On Dec 02, 2021
matrix199:

How dare you speak against Moses?
Did Moses give you the Bible??

When ignorant people with debased minds ulter what is not given to you, your ignorance is mind blowing.

The copper serpent of Moses was used to bring healing to the Hebrews in the wilderness & which was later destroyed by a King in Israel, King Asa because it later became a symbol of worship.

Or are you thinking about the serpent in the garden of Eden that deceived Eve into eating the forbidden fruit in the book of Beresheet (Genesis - Jenisisi) which is all a play on words and embedded in symbolic imagery.

Why then did the Greeks who gave you the Socratic oaths embed the health symbol with the serpent?

I don't blame you. The European created and doctored the religion of Christianity and gave you poison.

It is better you go back to your roots and discover the traditions of your fathers in it's purest form because you're no better than the Chinese or Japanese who worship idols but are technologically and economically more advanced than your Daddy G.O's who are ripping families apart with their convoluted doctrines, while building their super auditoriums for more tithes as usual.

All these missionaries both the Christianity and Islam has done more actrocities and harm to the mentality of an average African than anything imagined.

It will take millennials to free the Black Race from this crass ignorance of basic truths.
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Judybash93(m): 1:13am On Dec 02, 2021
The mofos should have found a way to release it back into the wild. This is one beautiful snake that y'all niggis wasted
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Judybash93(m): 1:16am On Dec 02, 2021
adebayo987:
why not buy cats to feed on your rats? Snakes are already killing people. In fact, if I ever set my eyes on them, they'll be crushed. Nonsense!

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Judybash93(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2021
foreshore:

This is a puff adder. Very poisonous

It's a ball python

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by chrizzyace: 1:17am On Dec 02, 2021
matrix199:

It's like you need to stop drinking beer before commenting...
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Atom007(m): 1:59am On Dec 02, 2021
it looks more like Gaboon viper. over dangerous.
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Grandmeister:
This is a ball python. Completely harmless beautiful snake. Girls of 8-16 years dey carry am for waist and hand for delta state dey do cultural dance.

You're right. Originally thought it was a Gabon Viper which would have made it extremely dangerous but this species is mostly harmless to humans.
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Map1(m): 3:03am On Dec 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Oh So you stilll believed those trashed
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by fred04(m): 4:00am On Dec 02, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

K
All are still same but this particular specie is common here and that's the type idemili people worship
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by treatise: 4:42am On Dec 02, 2021
matrix199:

You never see anything ; national geography Don scatter your head. Don't toil with snakes, they can't never be your companions.
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by HRMK: 5:02am On Dec 02, 2021
matrix199:

u,surely must be a comedian!
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Abudu2000(m): 5:03am On Dec 02, 2021
matrix199:

what happens to getting a harmless cat
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Kobojunkie: 5:24am On Dec 02, 2021
EgusiSoup:

Wondering the next step!
Next step be to skin the snake abeg https://www.nairaland.com/6858501/how-skin-dead-snake-before#107783224

Use that skin make better belt or shoe or even bag please. No waste am. undecided
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by TenQ: 5:32am On Dec 02, 2021
matrix199:

Until antivenom serum becomes readily available in our hospitals, the enemity continues
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by real86(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Omniman:
shocked this is a python na, harmless thing
not a python but a gaboon viper,my dangerous that cobra.
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by divinitybillz(m): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2021
Wait a minute, is it pregnant? Looks heavy.. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network / A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) / Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.