Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Snake We Killed At Our Office Today - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake We Killed At Our Office Today (53970 Views)

Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) / The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Jebbigideon(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Na the cash swallowing type
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Danny287(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Well done OP. All snakes must be hunted down & killed at sight. They are responsible for all the suffering & hardship in this life. If not for same snake that deceived Eve, we all would have been enjoying without any worries in the paradise garden of Eden.
Pls go ahead & eat it as palliative for all the hardship it has caused. cool

Bros na wa oh grin grin
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by tofolo(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2021
matrix199:
Snakes have suffered in the hands of peasant Nigerians. No thanks to Moses with the way he villainised snakes(serpent) in the book of Genesis.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if all the snakes in the world were killed? The population of rats would explode, leading to a plague that would cost millions of human lives before a cure is found.

Lets stop the impulsive killing of snakes that pose no threat. They play a vital role in the ecosystem just like pollinators like butterflies and bees play!

Well, that was my good nature speaking. The me after taking 8 bottles of budweisser would kill any threat that moves 50m close to my family.

Modified: LordVary1, Laka2016, HRMK... Your intel and high sense of understanding are admirable! You guys actually got my comic flavoured paradoxical statement.

As for the rest of you who quoted me insultively, I understand you kids. The saying that bitterkola is only sweet in the mouth of elders comes to mind. Don't worry, adulthood is not too far.

calm down Sir, you get paid for killing a python in Florida, US. This has nothing to do with Moses.
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by ShoeShineGuy: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2021
diver06:
Ball pythons are non venomous

Not just Ball Pythons. All Pythons are non-venomous. Poor, beautiful and amazing creatures, pythons! They just do their hunting and naturally avoid humans.

Well, as we tend to be an unrepentant breed of humans who don't appreciate wildlife and as all we do is see them as food, our people should double up the rate at which they're killing these animals so we can rid ourselves of them in Nigeria in no distant time.

RIP poor one!
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by foreshore(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2021
Judybash93:

It's a ball python

Not venomous then if your description is right

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Clingz24: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2021
DRY SEASON DON COME SNAKE ARE FINDING WAYS TO CHILL
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2021
fred04:

All are still same but this particular specie is common here and that's the type idemili people worship

They're are not same. Pythons & Boas are from different families, sir.
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Michaelbjune(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2021
matrix199:
Snakes have suffered in the hands of peasant Nigerians. No thanks to Moses with the way he villainised snakes(serpent) in the book of Genesis.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if all the snakes in the world were killed? The population of rats would explode, leading to a plague that would cost millions of human lives before a cure is found.

Lets stop the impulsive killing of snakes that pose no threat. They play a vital role in the ecosystem just like pollinators like butterflies and bees play!

Well, that was my good nature speaking. The me after taking 8 bottles of budweisser would kill any threat that moves 50m close to my family.

Modified: LordVary1, Laka2016, HRMK... Your intel and high sense of understanding are admirable! You guys actually got my comic flavoured paradoxical statement.

As for the rest of you who quoted me insultively, I understand you kids. The saying that bitterkola is only sweet in the mouth of elders comes to mind. Don't worry, adulthood is not too far.
my brother cat can do that snake should be killed anywhere
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by fred04(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

They're are not same. Pythons & Boas are from different families, sir.
Yes sir,the name ball python doesn't belong to any family but the similarity in they way they respond when threatened(ie they curl like a ball)
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by KillIgbohoN0W: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
[s]
fred04:

Yes sir,the name ball python doesn't belong to any family but the similarity in they way they respond when threatened(ie they curl like a ball)
[/s]

Do you notice any difference?

If you don't then you're on your own. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by fred04(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Do you notice any difference?

If you don't then you're on your own. Good day.
Thanks for the enlightenment, it's been long I used google
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by KingDamzzy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
The first book of the bible vilified snake unfortunately. Nollywood vilified Cats. Poor animals that have to live with that stigma forever.

Till today, i still wonder the language the snake and Eve communicated in.

Parsletongue maybe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network / A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) / Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.