Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? (49927 Views)

Which Series Movie(s) Got You Engrossed? / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? / Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by babaedge: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Leathernecks, Hard to Kill, Police Story, Armour of God, Drunken Master, Cyborg, Toofan, Mard, Sholay, Gazhab to mention but a few.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by JaceBlaze: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Tango and Cash
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by R0LL0N(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2021
I only remember the memory of beating the edges of the cassette to make sure it gives a correct signal. I also remember cleaning all the dirt in the tape.

I won't forget that day I took a cassette to a friend home with the intention that we will be able to see a good film out of it because there was no title written on the tape. Gone and be hold we inserted the tape in the video recorder and we saw what below 18 isn't supposed to see. Kiakia we remove it, my friend was chanting "daddy mi ma soro" meaning "my papa go talk". Na so my friend keep the tape and refuse to return it back to me. Only God knows if he later see the movie while I left his place.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Uguruzik(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Homeboiy:
Blue film peeping through the windows of those big boys of UNN in 1999

Odim gate
Bad pikin, Ejo Nwa
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Cruzine11: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Basket case
Cyborg
Child's Play
Split second
Body bags
The spy who loves me
Missing in action
Predator 1
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Franking: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Commando. Coming to America.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by edogu(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Equalizer 2000

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by mabea: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Italian Job
Pulp fiction
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Famocious(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2021
No retreat no surrender

Rush hour

Mount Zions movies (Unprofitable servant, The beginning of the end, Ibere opin aiye, The last generation, Perilous Time etc)

Commando

Rambos

Coming to America

The Hard Way

Koto Aiye

WrestleMania

The Bodyguard

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by foxton: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2021
American ninja

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Pinkyhubb: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Osuofia in London grin
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Pretty woman
Tanzan x wink
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by luvyaself95(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Dem many oh grin
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2021
American blood.
Commando
Rambo
Etc
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Babanisharon(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Ogbori elemonsho
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by tollyboy5(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Saw this on FB and nostalgia kicked in........

What movie or movies comes to your mind when you see this old video cassette player?

For me it's Jackie Chan's POLICE STORY PT 1,2 and 3.

Share yours.
Tarzan
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Walkee: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Tom and Jerry
Barney
Barbie Mariposa
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn
The Thundermans
The Hitman's Bodyguard
Prison Break
The Wedding Party
Citation
??

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Bishop(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

What movie or movies comes to your mind when you see this old video cassette player?

Share yours.

Inglorious Bastard, 1978 Italian movie
James Bond live and lets die
You only live twice
The king and I
Burning Train

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by juniorstar(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Share yours.
Sarafina.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Peace1993: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Share yours.
Commando

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by bulkwealth(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Rambo

Toofan

No retreat no surrender...

And lastly...

Red scorpion

Bros you re in the spirit
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2021
The crying freeman
Snake girl
Commando
Rambo
Dragon ball
Die hard
Mission impossible
Power rangers (izhou)
Anaconda
Blade
Toofan
Drunken master
Snake in the monkey and eagle's shadow
Iron monkey
Lion man
Smalllville
Matrix
Akidi
Baby day out
Home alone
Karishika
Derico nwamama

E too many abeg.....

Etc

Mehn, mama ifeanyi really tried for all the compound children that year.
Naso all of us go stand sentry for her window dey peep...it was fun sha...good old days
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Adolf111: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2021
For me the movies that comes to my mind are equalizer 2000,The hard way,dog revenge, predator,commando,an evening in Paris,ignorious bastard these movies I just called especially equalizer 2000 is not for indomie generation.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by micflo28(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Dodo, karashika,evil men, The gods must be crazy,igodo, Beyond our dreams, Zero, problem child, home alone, After the storm, mr. Bones etc
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Dada4me: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2021
1. I trust my leg.
2. No retreat, no surrender.
3. One man army.
4. American Ninja
5. Emere loko aje.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Grandmeister(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Rambo

Toofan

No retreat no surrender...

And lastly...

Red scorpion

You're an ancestor! So you sabi toofan? Chaii..I abused that movie as a kid.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Ultrasur: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Bollywood Mard and sholay
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by osiscolion(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2021
1. America Ninja
2. Adam and Eve
3. The Ten Commandment
4. Escape from Sabibor
5. Hard to Kill
6. Rambo ( the first blood)
7. The rise and fall of Idi Amin
8. Childs Play (Chookky)
9. One Million Year BC
10. Indian Movie (snake Girl)
11. Living in Bondage
12. Forbidden

ETC.

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Grandmeister(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
Igodo. I still love the background sound track.
Igodo ibu dike
Nwoke ibu dike
Izu ibu dike
Ikenna ibu dike. Igodo na just 1999 movie. E never too tey.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Timblaze(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Rambo
The Hard way and the only way
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by LollySeaSide: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Share yours.
Karashika karashika, queen of demons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React / "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) / Nollywood At It Again!!! Caption This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.