Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media (5121 Views)

Why Is It That Most Naija Ladies Don't Appreciate Their Boyfriends(Pics) / Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
The Future is F......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by aimmoney9: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ftc
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by aimmoney9: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
The future is what again... grin grin grin grin angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by h0pze3: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
The future is vmail "vagina-mail" grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
I think she's beautiful natural... Men like you who body-shame are the reason so many women feel insecure... undecided

Scars, cellulite, and strechmarks and acne... They do NOT make you ugly... They are a part of you...to be loved too!

Skinny or fat... Short or tall... Dark or fair...

You define beauty! kiss

For someone who's had to deal with body dysmorphia... This hurts.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
h0pze3:
The future is vmail "vagina-mail" grin
The future is insecure... It's horrible that most of you think it's funny but what did I expect from such narrow minded men?

So many women look in the mirror and see themselves as ugly... Even though they aren't... And cruel people like you do not help but give these women reasons to hate themselves more!

You might have a lovely daughter... Try telling her that she's beautiful... It would hurt that she might not believe you. Even your mother or sisters or the women you've dated...

A little sensitivity goes a long way... For one positive feedback, you could be the light in someone elses world.

5 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by h0pze3: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
The future is insecure... It's horrible that most of you think it's funny but what did I expect from such narrow minded men?

So many women look in the mirror and see themselves as ugly... Even though they aren't... And cruel people like you do not help but give these women reasons to hate themselves more!

You might have a lovely daughter... Try telling her that she's beautiful... It would hurt that she might not believe you. Even your mother or sisters or the women you've dated...

A little sensitivity goes a long way... For one positive feedback, you could be the light in someone elses world.

na true talk and i gree with you but e no concern me grin

4 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2021
h0pze3:

That's sad...

I was bullied for my weight...(I'm slender)...by a girl who's overweight... I didn't get her because I knew how she felt... She was taking it out on me... For every pain she tried to inflict... I knew she felt it a hundred times more.

Our esteem... It's very fragile... Most men don't realise that they damage women with their awful comments...

If she had seen this... The lady whose pictures the op posted... She wouldn't appreciate her natural beauty.. Quite the opposite...

Sorry I'm preaching.. I took it personal, don't mind me.

Goodnight.

3 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by smartr: 12:15am On Dec 02, 2021
Manesalah:
The Future is F......

Women.. Masters of deception.

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Jman06(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:

Nonsense! So we should go about deceiving ladies that they're beautiful even when they're ugliness personified Many of you ladies are good at body shaming guys but can't take it when you're told how ugly you are.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by h0pze3: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
That's sad...

I was bullied for my weight...(I'm slender)...by a girl who's overweight... I didn't get her because I knew how she felt... She was taking it out on me... For every pain she tried to inflict... I knew she felt it a hundred times more.

Our esteem... It's very fragile... Most men don't realise that they damage women with their awful comments...

If she had seen this... The lady whose pictures the op posted... She wouldn't appreciate her natural beauty.. Quite the opposite...

Goodnight.

"WEAR UR SHAME LIKE AN ARMOR AND NOBODY CAN USE IT AGAINST U" GOT S1E1. DAT QOUTE HAS HELPED ME ALOT.

GOOD MORNING FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Jman06:
Nonsense! So we should go about deceiving ladies that they're beautiful even when they're ugliness personified Many of you ladies are good at body shaming guys but can't take it when you're told how ugly you are.
Ugliness? I see a natural woman... If you would prefer her edited... That's cool.

I've learnt to appreciate flaws... It makes them real... And in a way, beautiful...

A flawless skin, perfect curves...none of that is possible...

If you think she's not beautiful, that's your personal opinion that you mustn't share...

Delibrately hurting another person is low and inconsiderate and it makes you a horrible person.

Women don't body shame men... It's the other way round...

Women do broke-shame men... But that's a topic for another day...

Do women complain that a man's ass isn't shaped a certain way? Or that his forehead is too high or low? Or his hair isn't the perfect texture? undecided

Don't be silly.

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2021
h0pze3:

"WEAR UR SHAME LIKE AN ARMOR AND NOBODY CAN USE IT AGAINST U" GOT S1E1. DAT QOUTE HAS HELPED ME ALOT.

GOOD MORNING FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART grin
You think it's shame, I don't...

"Wear your skin with pride and you would learn to appreciate and love it"...

And little girls wouldn't grow up in a toxic world where they feel the need to bleach their skins, straighten their hair or download a hundred photo editing apps...

I prefer women natural... I guess weird looking curves and fake wigs attract men...

But we have our preference... My point is not to hurt those who you wouldn't categorize as beautiful. wink

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Jman06(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
Ugliness? I see a natural woman... If you would prefer her edited... That's cool.

I've learnt to appreciate flaws... It makes the real... And in a way, beautiful...

A flawless skin, perfect curves...none of that is possible...

If you think she's not beautiful, that's your personal opinion that you mustn't share...

Delibrately hurting another person is low and inconsiderate and it makes you a horrible person.

Women don't body shame men... It's the other way round...

Women do broke-shame men... But that's a topic for another day...

Do women complain that a man's ass isn't shaped a certain way? Or that his forehead is too high or low? Or his hair isn't the perfect texture? undecided

Don't be silly.
Many ladies do body shame men and you know that. I have heard many ladies body shame guys for having pot bellies, being short or having one bodily fault or the other. Many of them have rejected love advances from men on account of one bodily fault or another. When they do that, no body calls them out for that but once the table is turned, they cry blue murder.

11 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 02, 2021
Jman06:
Many ladies do body shame men and you know that. I have heard many ladies body shame guys for having pot bellies, being short or having one bodily fault or the other. Many of them have rejected love advances from men on account of one bodily fault or another. When they do that, no body calls them out for that but once the table is turned, they cry blue murder.
Most women don't want to date a man with a potbelly, it's normal... And perfectly ok...

Same way most men would prefer fairer girls... Or those with bigger boobs and asses...

Rejecting the advances of someone you're not attracted to is one thing... Openly condemning them is another...

Women say, "I won't date a man who's short".. they rarely single out a man to criticize... Unlike men who would download an image of a woman just to highlight her flaws...

I've met guys who are into plus size women... I never complain... But if one decides to deliberately hurt me for the sake that I'm not his 'type' then I would call him out...

A woman with strechmarks turns you off... It's alright... But don't say to her that she's ugly...

It's of no benefit to you... Which just makes your actions unnecessarily cruel.

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Jman06(m): 1:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
Mist women don't want to date a man with a potbelly, it's normal... And perfectly ok...

Same way most men would prefer fairer girls... Or those with bigger boobs and asses...

Rejecting the advances of someone you're not attracted to is one thing... Openly condemning them is another...

Women say, "I won't date a man who's short".. they rarely single out a man to criticize... Unlike men who would download an image of a woman just to highlight her flaws...

I've met guys who are into plus size women... I never complain... But if one decides to deliberately hurt me for the sake that I'm not his 'type' then I would call him out...

A woman with strechmarks turns you off... It's alright... But don't say to her that she's ugly...

It's of no benefit to you... Which just makes your actions unnecessarily cruel.
Sorry, I don't tell lies. If a lady is ugly, I'll simply tell her to her face that she's ugly. No need sugar coating it

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Jman06:
Sorry, I don't tell lies. If a lady is ugly, I'll simply tell her to her face that she's ugly. No need sugar coating it
You can't comprehend what I've written? undecided

I'm not saying, "compliment every woman"...

The point is, "don't body-shame women"...

You see a random woman... Just walk up to her and say, "you're ugly"?

How is that necessary? Are you obligated to dish out your unsolicited opinions? undecided

You could be decent and civilized... Just ignore and if need be, politely turn down her advances...

You make it seem like you're on somesort of revenge mission? undecided

It's weird... Because I know you ain't perfect... No one is...

But you seem to think that you're so great you're in the position to judge others...

You might not be anyone's type... Keep those shoulders down...okay?

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by 1Sharon(f): 1:16am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
I think she's beautiful natural... Men like you who body-shame are the reason so many women feel insecure... undecided

Scars, cellulite, and strechmarks and acne... They do NOT make you ugly... They are a part of you...to be loved too!

You define beauty! kiss

You don't know what she looks like naturally.
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by addictiv(m): 1:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Interesting
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by arleck(m): 2:15am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:

You define beauty! kiss

Shut up.... We don't treat an ugly girl pretty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by arleck(m): 2:15am On Dec 02, 2021
Manesalah:
The Future is F......
angry angry angry
Ugly piece of shit
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:49am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
That's sad...

Goodnight.

That is why i keep telling men lie to women it makes them happy not truth.

I will never tell a woman the truth till she dies.

Right now i am in a relationship that the truth hurt but my million lies keep things smooth. We laugh, we fuck_ ( damn we fuck_) we share dreams and future prospects.

All these on lies i must lie.

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2021
h0pze3:

Small talk ohh, Aunty don summarize geography note give you.

4 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by MVLOX(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2021
No be lie at all
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Vulcanheph(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:

You define beauty! kiss

When you girls do it by calling any guy short, ugly, big head etc ... It is ok
But if a guy does it , you ladies call it "body shaming".

DOUBLE STANDARDS.

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by ashewoboy(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2021
it's her perky boobs for me.
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Houseofglam7(f): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2021
@datboredberry I like you.
I mean, I like like you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2021
1Sharon:

You don't know what she looks like naturally.
Her body...
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

That is why i keep telling men lie to women it makes them happy not truth.

I will never tell a woman the truth till she dies.

Right now i am in a relationship that the truth hurt but my million lies keep things smooth. We laugh, we fuck_ ( damn we fuck_) we share dreams and future prospects.

All these on lies i must lie.
You're in a relationship? That's the greatest surprise.. grin
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by dan9ice(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2021
So many chameleon in one pic
She's paintiful though
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:

When you girls do it by calling any guy short, ugly, big head etc ... It is ok
But if a guy does it , you ladies call it "body shaming".

DOUBLE STANDARDS.
Scroll down... I've answered this...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Should Never Be Accepted In A Sane Society / Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. / Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.