Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free (1153 Views)

My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Lamanii22(f): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hello guys, I created this post to simply allow us share our feelings, to encourage one another, to be innocent again like a child that wants a hug from his mom or dad again....

Resist the urge to bash anyone... Thank you.

My feelings: so, today at midnight my baby fell off the bed I can't even explain how, I felt so guilty worse off my mother-in-law's around, she made it seem like twas my fault.... I just thank God my baby didn't sustain an injury... she's been playing and alright all through the day.... If only I could watch over her all through....

Another one's I want to have money, if only I could see a polythene bag that's filled with dollars.... I can do something with it, invest it, maximise it....

How about you? Share what you're currently feeling.....

4 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Mastakija(m): 1:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Ode
E fall comot my mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Vision101(m): 4:59am On Dec 02, 2021
I just felt like I could raise the dead, win souls for Christ and solve a lot of human problems.

I feel for women that are looking for the fruit of the womb. Money can't solve a lot of their problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by MufasaLion: 5:10am On Dec 02, 2021
I fell like levitating in Space.

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Klass99(f): 10:37am On Dec 02, 2021

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Hathor5(f): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Klass99:
This ought to be a fun thread cheesy, I feel like;

1. Winning the lottery.

2. Cuddling with a certain someone, kissing and making sweet love.

3. Listening to this wonderful soundtrack of an advert on CNN, which sinks deep into my soul and makes me feel good. Good music is bae!

4. Watching the TV Series Power, with riveting Ghost & Angie scenes. Ghost and Angie have such wonderful chemistry on camera, too bad they are not a couple in real life. How can one man be so sexy and good looking from head to toes? I 500% like tongue.

5. Ditching work in favour of a James Patterson novel, that guy always has me engrossed in his books, like kilode? An extremely talented writer/author.

6. Touching and playing with my neighbour's beautiful dog, who interestingly, bears the same name as our second family dog.

I feel like a lot of things, don't I? cheesy Lamanii, I enoyed participating on your thread and I'm sorry about your baby, accidents happen unintentionally. You mothers need to cut yourselves some slack and stop feeling like failures whenever something goes wrong.

I love your positive vibes. smiley kiss

Which advert are you talking about? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2021
Big ones
*I want to build a very successful multinational business
*Help the less priviledged
*Experience the world through the lenses of different cultures
*Get married to a beautiful soul from a beautiful home and have beautiful kids

Small ones
*I just want to sit by the lake, throw little stones into the water and see them make ripples
*On very lazy day, I want to curl up in bed with my husband just talking, making mad jokes and just staring at each other.
*Just throw my hands in the air and dance to the tune of some melodious songs

5 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Klass99(f): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Hathor5(f): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Klass99:

Lol, I like that you love my vibes wink

African Avant Garde, is the advert. I've been browsing the net for days now, in search of the soundtrack but coming up short. I could really use some help with that.

The good thing though, is that the Office TV is close to my work station and it's permanently on CNN. So, when the ad comes on I get to listen to my heart's content. It's about the only thing I like on CNN.

I have just googled the advert but there are too many results. Can you send me the YouTube link with advert so I can find the song?
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by pocohantas(f): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lamanii22:

My feelings: so, today at midnight my baby fell off the bed I can't even explain how, I felt so guilty worse off my mother-in-law's around, she made it seem like twas my fault.... I just thank God my baby didn't sustain an injury... she's been playing and alright all through the day.... If only I could watch over her all through..

Sorry about that. Get extra pillows and use as a barricade. I reckon you are at one side of the bed already, so you would block the other side and below her.

Try and get over it. Not to trivialize it, kids fall all the time. That is why after 2 or more kids, mothers become immune to their drama. smiley

I am pissed and angry.
Yea, I want to make money too. Legally o.

5 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Klass99(f): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by teacherbim(f): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
I've been having sleepless nights. and fear of what tomorrow holds. All I need now is someone to give me a tight hugs and tell me things will be fine.

5 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by wunmi590(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2021

Each passing day, I'm always scared, I want to continue making legit money, fly my wife and kid away from this country to a saner clime and leave close to 100millions in wify account to caters for the family while I'm away...

7 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Mariangeles(f): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
How about you? Share what you're currently feeling.....

Peaceful.
Blissful.
Thankful.

...and I do not take them for granted.
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Mariangeles(f): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
teacherbim:
I've been having sleepless nights. and fear of what tomorrow holds. All I need now is someone to give me a tight hugs and tell me things will be fine.

I can't give you a tight hug but... cheesy

Everything will be fine because you will be fine in spite of anything.
Just trust God and let go of anxiety.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Hathor5(f): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Klass99:

That's the same problem I have too, so I can't even send you a link. It seems like CNN has made it impossible to get it from other sources, but I'll keep trying. I appreciate your willingness to help, mwah kiss

You could download an app to your phone that recognizes the music and tells you the title and artist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by pocohantas(f): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hathor5:

You could download an app to your phone that recognizes the music and tells you the title and artist.

Shazam. Something wey be followcome for iPhone 2. Later una go say iPhone is overhyped.

*runs away*
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Make Bet9ja just pay me. Na my own be that.

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by teacherbim(f): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

I can't give you a tight hug but... cheesy

Everything will be fine because you will be fine in spite of anything.
Just trust God and let go of anxiety.
Thanks❤

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Mariangeles(f): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
teacherbim:

Thanks❤

You're welcome.❤
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Ulunne777(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Plenty money and plenty sex.

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by SeaTrade(m): 12:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Big ones
*I want to build a very successful multinational business
*Help the less priviledged
*Experience the world through the lenses of different cultures
*Get married to a beautiful soul from a beautiful home and have beautiful kids

Small ones
*I just want to sit by the lake, throw little stones into the water and see them make ripples
*On very lazy day, I want to curl up in bed with my husband just talking, making mad jokes and just staring at each other.
*Just throw my hands in the air and dance to the tune of some melodious songs

This one is very hard,though not impossible.
And takes time too.
Most of the multinationals you see have atleast 100 yrs of operations under their belt.
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by SeaTrade(m): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Ulunne777:
Plenty money and plenty sex.

Money is overhyped ,
Just comes with more problems,thoughts and literally ruin your life and peace.Complicates your simple,innocent life you had.
And I hope you don't have anxiety problems,else money will kill you faster than you think.
Capitalism sucks if you ask me.
Plenty sex is good sha.
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by SeaTrade(m): 1:01am On Dec 03, 2021
wunmi590:

Each passing day, I'm always scared, I want to continue making legit money, fly my wife and kid away from this country to a saner clime and leave close to 100millions in wify account to caters for the family while I'm away...
I always say this,
Anyone can make money,continuity is where you need genuine innovativeness.
This is where the trouble starts,trust me.
And where you lose your peace.
To what point sef?cars?House?what?After all that work and being sharp we then end up dead.
Crap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:36am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
This one is very hard,though not impossible.
And takes time too.
Most of the multinationals you see have atleast 100 yrs of operations under their belt.

I've got time but I hope it's enough. That's the plan, something for the generations after.
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Hathor5(f): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Shazam. Something wey be followcome for iPhone 2. Later una go say iPhone is overhyped.

*runs away*

cheesy

Yes!

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Mariangeles(f): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
I always say this,
Anyone can make money,continuity is where you need genuine innovativeness.
This is where the trouble starts,trust me.
And where you lose your peace.
To what point sef?cars?House?what?After all that work and being sharp we then end up dead.
Crap!

You've changed.

What experience made you see life differently?
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by SeaTrade(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

You've changed.

What experience made you see life differently?
Age.
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Mariangeles(f): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Age.

Good to know.

You’re on the right track.
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Freelane33(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Awon oshiwin eniyan
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Freelane33(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oko ashewo 1 of Nairaland grin bawo nii
SeaTrade:
Age.

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2021
I want to get married but I'm scared, I feel I may one day just decide to pack my bags and go back to my parents house for no reasons.I also want to start living alone but I'm scared,I don't even know my fears.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Marrying Again, She Sleeps With Other Men - Anambra Man / Kick ‘em Out Of Your Bedroom / Today Is My Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.