Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free (1172 Views)

My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

Good to know.
You’re on the right track.
He's just pretending, check his last thread.
Re: Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lamanii22:
Hello guys, I created this post to simply allow us share our feelings, to encourage one another, to be innocent again like a child that wants a hug from his mom or dad again....

Resist the urge to bash anyone... Thank you.

My feelings: so, today at midnight my baby fell off the bed I can't even explain how, I felt so guilty worse off my mother-in-law's around, she made it seem like twas my fault.... I just thank God my baby didn't sustain an injury... she's been playing and alright all through the day.... If only I could watch over her all through....

Another one's I want to have money, if only I could see a polythene bag that's filled with dollars.... I can do something with it, invest it, maximise it....

How about you? Share what you're currently feeling.....

I need your help.

I was serious about what I told you.

I want you to speak to my parents to confirm that I have accommodation issues and my brother has been in prison for a long time.

I will tell you what to do after that .

My dad's number is 08153189591

My mum's number is 08033791034

Tell them Victor asked you to call them to confirm his situation and that of his brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Widow Beats Up Side Chick Who Shows Up At Her Husband’s Funeral / Unique And Fabulous Frames For Your Homes And Offices / How Long Does It Take To Get A Uk Spouse Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.