Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student (28012 Views)

Anabelle Oromoni, Sylvester's Sister Reacts To Autopsy Results / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student by henry4991(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
[b][/b]
habsydiamond:
They are trying to cover their ass wey don expose already... If those mentioned were not cultists then why did he mention their names.. What transpire between them Were they buying and selling Dem won cover this one up oo

Maybe Bihari or Liar Mohammed pikin join
Re: Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student by rezzy: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
I'm beginning to suspect ibuprofen.

Same drugs that led to my sister's death
Re: Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student by Ikea81: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
12rev:

Oga clam down. Victor osimhen currently has several broken bones on his face and almost lost one of his eyes thanks to football, several people have lost their kidneys or spleen to football. Wait till an autopsy is out before accusing someone.
The poor kid might have had an injury as such, and could have told his brother who he was playing football with and bro might have taken it out of context. Besides the school said the mum was in the school after all that, someone bullied to death should have physical signs on the body obvious to anyone like the mother or dont you think so?

https://fb.watch/9F_5BLCYHF/

Oga, listen to the father's statement.

https://fb.watch/9F-Tebz7Wk/

Also, see your victor Osimhen injury. If you had a child you would have easily known what happened. I ave three boys, twins 10 and a 6 year sold. Oga their leg no fit even carry ball talkless of to break am. Good day.
Re: Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Femeto:
grin So you are comparing that Osimhen injury to this? Wow. So is Osimhen dead or alive?
My point is in football anything is possible, injury to the head, fracture, damage to internal organs, and not only in "rugby" as my oga at the top is saying.
Re: Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ikea81:

https://fb.watch/9F_5BLCYHF/

Oga, listen to the father's statement.

https://fb.watch/9F-Tebz7Wk/

Also, see your victor Osimhen injury. If you had a child you would have easily known what happened. I ave three boys, twins 10 and a 6 year sold. Oga their leg no fit even carry ball talkless of to break am. Good day.
I done hear you, so you never see where 6 year old de use play break leg before? Watching the video of the lad crying in pains actually suggests something else, yeah he was probably beaten up but might not actually be the direct cause of his death. Again wait till an autopsy is carried out. What do I know.
Re: Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student by Ikea81: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2021
12rev:

I done hear you, so you never see where 6 year old de use play break leg before? Watching the video of the lad crying in pains actually suggests something else, yeah he was probably beaten up but might not actually be the direct cause of his death. Again wait till an autopsy is carried out. What do I know.

You dey mad ni? I swear you need slap to reset your brain. �
Re: Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student by Edusouls(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Lies and cover up are flying around here
Re: Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student by NobleRace: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2021
HelloWriter:
But, how come the boy mentioned some names? If he didn't mention those names, how did his brother at home know such names exist at Dowen? Let's wait for a possible counter-statement from the Oromoni family before we can tell who is telling the truth or not. Sometimes, certain dirty practices may be going on among students unknown to the school managers.

Another question is 'how come his lips were so bruised?' The school cleverly avoided any reference to the bruised lips in this press statement.
Re: Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student by HabaHaba: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

Well at least that's what the angry brother said. Not verified!

And even if the boy did, what was the context he used while mentioning the names?

Was he under some ailment or medication that made him hallucinate?

These questions are begging for answers before we decide to hang the school to the gallows.

On the side: some people get money for this country ooo . To train five children in such an expensive school is not a joke at all!

Sincerely, i cry at reading people like you!!!!

Im just trying to be mature, but sincerely I cam conclude that you are not a parent, and you don't have a fleshy heart!

Just listen to your investigative, DEMOCRATIC mind!

Rubbish! Just to make silly comments!
Re: Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
HabaHaba:

Sincerely, i cry at reading people like you!!!!

Im just trying to be mature, but sincerely I cam conclude that you are not a parent, and you don't have a fleshy heart!

Just listen to your investigative, DEMOCRATIC mind!

Rubbish! Just to make silly comments!

Stop being unnecessarily judgemental. You wrote this after more revelations had come out.

I wrote what you quoted before the videos and the pictures.

I wouldn't be saying more questions needed to be answered after the recent revelations.
Re: Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ikea81:

You dey mad ni? I swear you need slap to reset your brain. �
Oga are you so slow to understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition / A Federal University Where Over 99% Of The Admitted Students Are From 1 Tribe. / How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.